Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 3 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 24, 2009, 03:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragoondawg25

Dorian thought to himself through the headache that there was something definately to the voting here.  He kept to himself as he hmmed a little bit as he heard the votes tallying up.  He looked at those on the chopping block it seemed and after careful consideration he would say "I think that Rhapsody is the one." He said crossing his arms over his chest a moment and looking on thoughtfully.
Heterosexual Switch: Humor DLC included
My Discord: Dragoondawg2582
Ons & Offs

Scott

Scott thinks again that maybe he was wrong, that maybe Trieste wasn't the manifestation of everything evil in the world, and decides to go with the majority and pencils in Rhapsody.

Kip

*thinks long and hard about the situation, talking it over with some of the villagers and listening to the conversations happening around the town*

"There seems to be a great deal of suspicion levelled at both Rhapsody and Trieste.  I'm not sure where this belief in their guilt comes from but I have to work with the balance of probabilities.  Unfortunately, I vote Rhapsody although I still find it difficult to believe anyone here could do such a thing."

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Xillen

Lynch votes:
  • Rhapsody - 13 votes: Saffron, Avi, Trieste, Marguerite, Eden, Josietta, Desan, Ladysky, Ryieahna, Mannik, Dragoondawg, Scott, Kipoc
  • Trieste - 4 votes: Pianoman, Greenthorn, Rhapsody, Yomamaween
  • Galatine - 1 vote: Elenisil
  • Emmaline - 1 vote: Ryven
  • Marguerite - 1 vote: Emmaline
  • Pianoman - 1 vote: Galatine
  • Scott - 1 vote: Daylily
  • Eden
  • Saffron
  • Josietta
  • Kipoc
  • Desan
  • Avi
  • Daylily
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elenisil
  • Elunari
  • Greenthorn
  • Ladysky
  • Mannik
  • Ryieahna
  • Ryven
  • Yomamaween

Not yet voted: Elunari

Remaining Roles:
  • 10 Peasants
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 1 Hunter
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Healer
  • 6 Werewolves

pianoman7117

Pianoman gives Ryieahna a weird look "Erm...I'll be changing my vote to Rhapsody now..." Even with little point to do so.

Yomamaween

Upon returning with the seeds for her garden, it's least to say that Yoma is shocked with the turn of events. "oh dear, I've made an error'  She looks down at the seeds in her parcel and takes a breath. "No matter, wolfsbane will keep me safe"

"I would like to change my vote as well, the majority has spoken...and I believe, in these circumstances, with such a deep sway, someone must be right.  I apologize, Rhapsody"

She bustles then over Trieste's hut to beg for forgiveness, and apologize for being a peeping moll

Greenthorn

Well obviously it's time to change to Rhapsody!

((sheesh you all do a lot when I go to bed!))

Ryven

Holy crap!  What's with the landslide change in votes?

The Dark Raven

I think they've been sitting in their pens too long... 

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Greenthorn

Too much goes on when I go to bed!

*laughs*

mannik

Quote from: Ryven on May 29, 2009, 07:09:47 AM
Holy crap!  What's with the landslide change in votes?

Successful political campaigning?

Xillen

I've seen a lot of people in PM's wondering what this or that role does.

All the roles are described in the first post.

Rhapsody

"The deepest level of hell is reserved for traitors and people who talk too loud at puppet shows, I want you all to know that.  And as my last act, I think I'm going to change my vote one more time.  One last time."

She strides to the ballot box, scribbles Josietta so deep it actually tears the page, and shoves it in the voting box.  Without a second look back, she proceeds to the torching pit, and sits there, doing her nails and just waiting for the formalities to be finished now.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Elunari

Elunari sighs and shakes her head at all the wishy washy voting.  Too many people changing last minute.  "You're all probably being duped by Trieste and the naked brigade."
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Xillen

Lynch votes:
  • Rhapsody - 16 votes: Saffron, Avi, Trieste, Marguerite, Eden, Josietta, Desan, Ladysky, Ryieahna, Mannik, Dragoondawg, Scott, Kipoc, Pianoman, Yomamaween, Greenthorn
  • Galatine - 1 vote: Elenisil
  • Emmaline - 1 vote: Ryven
  • Marguerite - 1 vote: Emmaline
  • Pianoman - 1 vote: Galatine
  • Scott - 1 vote: Daylily
  • Josietta - 1 vote: Rhapsody
  • Trieste - 1 vote: Elunari
  • Eden
  • Saffron
  • Kipoc
  • Desan
  • Avi
  • Daylily
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elenisil
  • Elunari
  • Greenthorn
  • Ladysky
  • Mannik
  • Ryieahna
  • Ryven
  • Yomamaween

Finally, with a two-thirds majority, it's decided that Rhapsody is the prime suspect. The mass of people surrounds her, pushing and pulling her forth as they would their livestock, until they finally arrive at the large tree next to the town. While some people bind her hands around her back with a short string of rope, a much longer rope is tossed over one of the tree's branches, before secured around her neck.

Rhapsody panics, and as her eyes grow wide, so does her mouth, showing large rows of teeth. Hair appears all over her body, and her muscles start to grow. A loud snap can be heard as her wrists break through one of the ropes that secure them, quickly followed by a second. Some men hurry to assist on the rope, and with cooperated effort, they give a single hard jerk on the rope, pulling Rhapsody the werewolf into the air, snapping her neck.

Remaining players:
  • Galatine
  • Emmaline
  • Marguerite
  • Pianoman
  • Scott
  • Josietta
  • Trieste
  • Eden
  • Saffron
  • Kipoc
  • Desan
  • Avi
  • Daylily
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elenisil
  • Elunari
  • Greenthorn
  • Ladysky
  • Mannik
  • Ryieahna
  • Ryven
  • Yomamaween

Remaining Roles:
  • 10 Peasants
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 1 Hunter
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Healer
  • 5 Werewolves

Greenthorn

Ohhhh wow...I was expecting her to be a peasant!!

Nadir

Eden swallows and stares, the last of her doubts about the existence of werewolves torn away. "I need a drink."

Trieste

Quote from: Greenthorn on May 29, 2009, 11:13:28 AM
Ohhhh wow...I was expecting her to be a peasant!!

*smiles a little, wryly*

Yeah ... anyone have any objections if I skip spiking the punch and just start handing out shots?

LadySky

LadySky was entirely to drunk to enjoy the lynching properly. Pianoman had dressed her and aided her in attending but she kept belching and pinching people on the ass. When Rhapsody began to transform her eyes grew wide and she wondered if she had eaten some of those shrooms herself. Upon hearing the snapping of her neck LadySky fled to the woods to barf.

A while later a very weak and much more sober LadySky returned and shook her head at the remains of the werewolf. Trudging back to her hut she closed the doors and locked the windows tightly and curled up under the covers to hide from the darkly depressing truth, the village was indeed damned.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Greenthorn

Greenthorn nods at Trieste, "I'll take mine to go.  The sun is going down and well..there's still five more of the furry type out there! I want to be safely in my cabin as soon as possible."

Marguerite

Marguerite makes the sign the cross even if she may not believe in the faith, "Spectacle, testicles, wallets and watch," she whispered as she shook her head. Unless Rhapsody had a problem with shaving, it looked good to her that there were wolves running around in the place. Now she needed a drink just as much as Eden. Best to take it inside and lock everything down. "I will take my drink to go as well, best to get myself to bed.'
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

mannik

Mannik watched as Rhapsody was proven to be a wolf, as he had suspected. He crossed her name off of his list of suspects before gazing at the lifeless body as it swayed in the wind.

"No thank's Trieste, I'd rather not be drunk when the wolves show up." He said before starting down the street toward his own cabbin to lock himself securely inside.

Quote from: Marguerite on May 29, 2009, 11:19:52 AM
..."Spectacle, testicles, wallets and watch,"

Wait a minute...you have testicles?

Marguerite

Quote from: mannik on May 29, 2009, 12:16:55 PM
Wait a minute...you have testicles?

No, I do not. I heard the diddy the other day in the hut a few doors down from myself. Seems someone was having a good old time.

mannik

You could always join me in mine if you want a good old time of your own...assuming you aren't one of the blood crazed hairy beasts.

Marguerite

Quote from: mannik on May 29, 2009, 12:35:04 PM
You could always join me in mine if you want a good old time of your own...assuming you aren't one of the blood crazed hairy beasts.

If I was one of those beasts, I would not have voted for Rhap, now would I? Besides, I am fine in my hut with the others.