A Special Request (Seeking F for MFF role-play. Details inside)

Started by Robelwell202, December 26, 2014, 03:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robelwell202

Okay, as stated, this is a special request.  I'm looking for an F player to play two F roles in an MFF scenario, one of the two listed below.  Replies in this thread are okay, but I'd prefer PMs.  Thanks!

First Idea

Title:  The Strangest Job Interview.

Content:  Light, Domme/sub/switch (With my character being the 'switch'), Possible virginity for one of the F characters, Quasi-professional arrangement turned romance.

Setting:  Modern

Storyline:  A pair of women (Similarly aged) have lived in a remote, nicely appointed property for some time, and they've been romantically involved for quite some time.  However, after a while, it occurs to both women that it would be nice to have a man in the house to share.  One of the women is rather dominant of the other, and the other has had little, if any, experience with men, but both women know that a good, strong man around the house would be a good thing to have.

The dominant lady puts out an ad in the news paper for a 'special caretaker' position, deciding to 'interview' a possible male candidate, to see if his sexual talents are up to the task of pleasing not just herself but her lover.  This is where my guy steps in.

One day, my character shows up, and upon arrival, he finds out what the 'job' entails, as well as what the compensation would be.  My guy, having a little hard luck lately, doesn't balk at the notion, and during that day, he proceeds to prove his talents to both women with a series of tests.  He gets the job.

Along the story, it becomes clear that both women are falling for the guy, as he's falling for them.  A romance develops.

Or...

Idea Two

Title:  Lessons Learned.

Setting:  Modern, possibly alternate world (Depending on the circumstances of the RP)

Content:  FFM, Age-gap (With my character being in his 40s), sexual training, DOM (My guy)/sub/sub, Possible romance.

Story:  Two girls, best friends, have just entered college together, and they've found that they 'like' each other.  When they seek help, most of the 'help' for this kind of 'problem' isn't any help at all.  one person (possibly a counselor or college mentor) offers a solution, though.  To truly test these feelings, this person suggests a rather out-of-left-field idea, to go and spend a summer at a secluded house in the country that's occupied by a rich, reclusive man (My guy) who could help them figure out if they're truly attracted to each other, if they prefer men, or if bisexuality is actually at hand.

My guy, once the girls arrive, will appear to be a hard-nosed, commanding man with very cold words, giving orders of a sexual nature and not taking no for an answer (This can be fleshed out in plotting).  HE starts their sumer by, essentially, making them both his pets, but as time goes on, the girls begin to understand what's going on between them, and also, how they begin to feel about the older man.

He may come off as cold and harsh, but underneath, he's really a caring, gentle lover who likes a bit of rough, now and then, but he'd never hurt anyone, especially his two new wards.

Both of these stories are open to plotting, and any and all kinks can be discussed.

Thanks for viewing!  :D

R
Mal:  "Define 'interesting'."
Wash:  "Oh God, Oh God, we're all going to die?"

O/O
A/A
Ideas