Cluedo - Murder Mystery Suspense. Reopened, two new players needed please?

Started by Chrystal, April 08, 2012, 05:39:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrterlogan

Question, is there some sort of detective aiding the characters in solving the mystery or are basically all the characters playing as amateur sleuths?

Chrystal

No.

I tried to have a detective the first two times I tried this, and it puts too much emphasis on one player. So the premise is as stated in the opening post here. The ski lodge is cut off, the murder occurs and the police cannot get there for two or three days.

It is then up to the characters to solve the mystery.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

The character thread is up with all approved and confirmed characters so far.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=137757.0

Please do not post your own character sheets.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

And. the OOC thread is available for discussing each other's characters, planning, plotting, commenting on what Reggie St T is cooking, and generally discussing Agatha Christie.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=137768.0

Who's going to be first?

Chrystal

Recruitment is now closed.

If you REALLY want to play, then PM me with a very good reason and I will consider you.

Chrystal

Reopened...

I have apparently lost a couple of players and looking to perhaps find a couple of people willing to take on their characters. Sorry but at this stage, creating new characters simply wouldn't work, but neither of the two drop outs have had much by way of development yet, so feel free to place your own stamps on them.

The two characters are Nadia Merlin and Evelyn Rosen.

Please note that there is additional info on each character sheet that is not published.

One of these two characters could be the murderer, which is why I need them replaced!

Do be aware that this is a fairly complex plot based RP, and you will need to read ALL the posts that have gone before carefully.

Reply here or PM me if interested.

Thanks