News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

werewolf cop? (F looking for M)

Started by Lady Scythe, November 18, 2010, 12:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Scythe

alright Ive actually rped this story with an ex, but her was no good at it XD. but anyways. She is a reporter, looking for the latest scoop, wondering if she'll ever get it, her career feels like its in the dumps, literally, someone sent her a bag of shit because they hadn't liked her revealing their families secrets, secrets? there gorgeous daughter had committed murder! stupid precious people and them being so pretty. its not like she was attractive, yeah she had a curvy waist and big breasts but she was tall, too tall, at 5'11 she towers over most men, which was a problem for said most men. if only she could find a nice tall guy to settle down with. not that she would settle down, seeing as she has a problem with commitment.

Arabella (aka belle or bells) feels like she has nothing to lose, she needs to clear her head, get rid of her fears become a new woman. so she decides to go into her backyard, where the woods are, the place she's afraid of and take the next step in her road to being brand new, getting over her fears. but not only ten minutes into her walk she sees something incredible, something that could be her next big story, to get her out of this rut. a half man half wolf! a werewolf! it was undeniable with the way the creature stood up, the intelligence in his eyes, eyes that were staring right at her...oh crap...

ALRIGHT! i need a VERY aggressive male, not likely sadist, but like borderline sadist, cant be afraid of a little animal action (but if you like that we can do that too) just like with the werewolf perhaps or him as just a regular wolf. must post often because i do. and must post very long posts, i put lots of effort and detail into my post ;) i expect the same for the rper who rp's with me on this rp :3 thanks guys
"Crawling through this world as disease flows through my veins
I look into myself, but my own heart has been changed
I can't go on like this
I loathe all I've become"

https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=14316

Xenolord

I could be interested in this. Lemme know details.