High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gavlois

(anyone wanna start it? And Rad got denied :-( )
O/O

Queen Elsa

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 08, 2012, 03:32:26 PM
(anyone wanna start it? And Rad got denied :-( )

(What?? Why??)

Gavlois

(not sure. they never do state their reasons. if you want me to start it i could give it a shot)
O/O

Boxy

(Yeah I find it kind of unfair that they don't say anything about that.  Should at least have some kind of general guideline about what they don't want, or something like that.  Anyway well I'm ready whenever you guys are)

Queen Elsa

(They should. That's kind of not fair to the denied person. Poor Rad.... :( If you want to give it a shot, sure.)

Gavlois

After getting his shoes on, he decided to wait at the front gate of the mansion. Evie and Hina were still getting ready. Naoko got up early now as a habit due to his father forcing him to get up early even on days off and during vacation. Still wondering what he should say to Evie, he closed his eyes and took in a deep breath of the cool morning air. Stretching and stifling a yawn, he proceeded to wait.
O/O

Queen Elsa

(Do you know if Rad is still going to be coming on E?) Hin, who was wearing her school uniform, left the mansion and went over to Naoko.

Gavlois

(don't know as of yet, but he isn't coming on today probably because of his twin sister.[can read more on his intro thread])
O/O

Boxy

Tommy skipped and whistled and waved to the others.  "Hey you guys!  I brought pancakes for us all!"

Queen Elsa

Hina's eyes brighten. "Chocolate chip??"

JackWhite

Michael sat at home and had breakfast while thinking about how nice it is that two of his friends had finally started something together.

Boxy

"Chocolate chip, blueberry, roaches, you name it!" Tommy handed them out to everyone and started to nom on his own.

Queen Elsa

Boxy

"Yes!  Aren't they simply tasty?" he said as he bit down into them, their squirming little bodies trying desperately to get out of the pancake.

Gavlois

Naoko chuckled. "Is Evie ready yet?" He asked Hina, who had come out before her.

"Ah thank you very much Tom." Completely oblivious to what roach pancakes were, he picked one up. "Tom, " he asked while observing the roaches. "Are these any good?"
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina slowly gives her pancake back to Boxy. "Thank you for the kind gesture, but I'm suddenly not hungry..."

When Naoko asked about the roach pancakes were, Hina's eyes widened. "Naoko... They have cockroaches in them..."

Boxy

"Suit yourself, Hina."  Tom then turned to Naoko.  "I'll just say," Tom managed between loud and obnoxious bites. "that they are pretty juicy."  finally he swallowed the last little bit and let out a thunderous belch.

Queen Elsa

Hina looks grossed out. "Ew..."

Gavlois

Upon hearing what Hina said, he threw the pancake on the ground with the force of a thousand men. "What... what is this Tom? How can you eat this?" He asked.
O/O

Queen Elsa

"Well, cockroaches ARE considered to be a delicacy here..."

Boxy

"You guys are so weird sometimes..." Tom picked up the pancake off the ground and promptly ate it in one big gulp.

Queen Elsa

O.o "You're calling us weird?..."

Boxy

"Well what else should I call you?  You're certainly not normal!  I mean you hang out with me!"

Gavlois

"A delicacy, yes.... when they're cooked!"
O/O

Boxy

"Well they are cooked!  They just survived.  Darn cockroaches."