(F for M) Seeking a long term, plot or character driven story

Started by ScarlettRose, March 09, 2015, 01:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScarlettRose

Well hello there my loves! Long time no see! :)

Welcome to my page of current interests! I have been away for quite a while and am excited to get started on some new stories! I am pretty open to trying all types of new things, I do simply have four requirements:

1. I want it to be long term, even if it can't be super frequent. If things come up, please let me know, but don't feel like you have to give up on our story! I may not always have a ton of time to write, but I will post as regularly as possible. I'd like at least one post by each person a day when possible.

2. I do not enjoy one liners. I know shorter posts may sometimes be necessary, sometimes its simply a situation that involves a lot of back and forth between our two characters. That is TOTALLY ok. I will always do my best to meet your post length.

3. I am primarily interested in crafting a great story. By this, I mean I am plot driven, NOT smut driven. Of course, with the nature of this site, I love instances of good sex in our story. But I want to build something awesome with a lot of character depth and drama. So an epic story that spans over a long period of the character's lives? Yes please. Though romance is not always required.

4. I primarily enjoy playing female characters who are interacting with male characters, but I don't particularly care about the gender of the person who is playing said male characters. That being said, if you have an excellent idea, I could be convinced to explore a little F x F.

So, now that that is out of the way, for a quicker run down, here is a list of my Current Interests:

Bioshock
Final Fantasy
Star Wars
Medieval/Fantasy
Historic/War epics
DC
Marvel
Western (I've been playing TOO much RDR2)
Zombie Apocalypse
Really any apocalypse
Stories involving impregnation/pregnancy
Stories with LOTS (i'm talking lots) of drama

And for those who prefer a little more detail...

1. I'll start with something new! As of late I've been interested in an Apocalyptic RP! What could be more romantic than falling in love at the end of the world, and possibly having to rebuild again? I'm open to any sort of apocalyptic concept, Nuclear War? Zombies? Giant meteor? I'd be game for it all! I'd also be open to it being before or after the large event.

I may like to bring some age play into this, with my character being 18 and yours being older and more world weary, agitated at first at the idea of taking her on as a liability in a world that's falling apart. But that's only a suggestion! The age gap is not a requirement.

2. As always, i'm looking for one of my classic favorites, a Batman Universe RP! (Yay!) I draw most of my information from the comics, but I'm open to exploring other source material.

I would love to dive into my old classic stand-by, Batgirl, i'm always interested in starting a story up as her! This is especially true if you would like to play my Nightwing for me. :)

3. For a while i've been very interested in exploring a story set in the world of my favorite video games, namely Bioshock, Bioshock 2, or Bioshock Infinite. I'm obsessed with these games, and i'd be interested in trying something simply set in the worlds that they take place in, and/or as the characters in them.

4. I've also gained quite a bit of experience playing a Princess in a Medieval/Fantasy type setting. Perhaps i'm a run away princess, and you're the man my father sent after me to bring me back home? Maybe you're a pirate that has kidnapped the Princess and is holding her ransom? Anything within the realm of possibility when it comes to this type of story, i'd pretty much be open to.

If something isn't listed here, it does NOT mean i'm not interested in it. Shoot me a message, i'm always open to trying new things! :)

My ons and offs can be found in my signature!

Feel free to shoot me a message if any of this intrigues you! :-D If you would like samples of my work, feel free to look at my previous posts!

FashyImperator

I am interested, the medieval/fantasy one is cool looking aswell as the batman one

ScarlettRose

Hello everyone! Updated with a new story request - Apocalyptic RP! Also added a few new current interests, and modified my requirements. Please message me if interested!