News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

That's What I Like About...

Started by AndyGirl, October 20, 2005, 09:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyGirl

Hopefully I'll generate some interest or get pointed in the right direction.  Here are some character/storyline ideas that interest me.  Most of the details can be tweaked, just ask.  You'll see that most of them are medieval-fantasy, but I also enjoy modern and modern-fantasy genres.

Lady Hester Marjan Andros -- hetero, human
Her family was executed before her eyes, accused of treason and in an effort to force her to marry the new king's favorite noble.  Now, she seeks a way to escape, begging for release from the cruel man who's decided that she belongs to him, if only that he may get an heir of her loins.

Pardalis Raver -- hetero, drow/Catteni (bipedal feline)  Wild Cat/Wild Night
A half-breed with a dark past, he tends to take what he wants.

Raven Sombre -- bisexual, human
Loneliness seems her path, and she cannot forget how her past lover left her.

Varian -- homosexual, human  Mood Music
He's a musician with an eye for the gentlemen, but his daring escapades might lead him into more trouble than he can handle.

Marian Agnes Hawkins, P.I. -- hetero, human
New city, new police force, new criminals. Antagonistic cops, supernatural beings, and uncooperative mobsters always tend to spice up her life.

This is just a taste.  Let me know if there's something I can play ;)
"Drive it like you stole it."

Sexual limitations: vore
Sexual orientation: just about any

Charries:
Pardalis -- Wild Cat|Wild Night
Varian -- Mood Music
Kahlil -- Elven Captive
Allandra -- Martian Hunt
Ladissya -- Perfect Creation

AutumnFury

Marian Agnes Hawkins, P.I. -- hetero, human -- Would probably work in Cellar Door; an after death fantasy game. City life, only.. You're dead.

"You may be the King, but watch the Queen conquer."

Open to:
Random PMs. Feel like chit chatting? Go ahead and message, if you dare.

AndyGirl

Charries:
Varian -- Mood Music
Kahlil -- Elven Captive
Allandra -- Martian Hunt

ZK

I wouldn't mind doing the homosexual game with your male character. ^-^ If of course you like romance and whatnaught. ^_^
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Muse

If you're intrested in games with systems, Rayven Sombre might fit into my Exalted game, Hunger of Seven Winters.  I've just had two openings come up. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Muse

Oh, and I bet Marian Anges Hawkins would make a good Mage or Changeling in World of Darkness: Bad Dreams. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Rayve13

I could also do something with your male character, since I've considered such before in an RP setting. Or you and Kitty at once, for that matter.

ZK

A three-way male homosexual game? We're all orgy goers then? *giggles*

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

AndyGirl

Some more charries, if any are interested.

Allandra Monteagle -- lesbian, human
This man-hater has turned her goal in life to hunting down despicable men and turning them over to the authorities for a bit of cash.  Sometimes, she's so busy with the men, she doesn't have time to check out the lovely ladies.

Hadassah Blodwyn -- hetero, human
A seventeen-year-old vampire hunter, Dass thinks she nigh invincible.  But what would happen if the tables were turned and she became the hunted?

Darvani Raver -- homosexual, drow/Catteni
Pardalis' younger brother has hidden his proclivities for some time now.  Reclusive and tending toward being a hermit, what sort of man would it take to draw out the true nature of his beast?

Kahlil Rizznin -- hetero, elven
She's always been able to get her own way, but it might be time that someone decided to dominate her.

Jaas -- hetero, human
Taken as a slave during the wars, Jaas looks for the opportunity to turn on his mistress, making her his slave.

PM me and let me know if any of these interest you.

Charries:
Varian -- Mood Music
Kahlil -- Elven Captive
Allandra -- Martian Hunt

AndyGirl

That could certainly be most interesting... the three-way, that is.

Charries:
Varian -- Mood Music
Kahlil -- Elven Captive
Allandra -- Martian Hunt

Lirliel

Hmm... Intrested in the Lesbian Gall... what kind of opposite would you be looking at? (Mistress, Other huntress etc.)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

AndyGirl

Someone who would be willing to go out of their way to get her attention... a Mistress may be good, though she is a very strong personality and won't take kindly to being "owned."  -=smile=- Could prove highly interesting

Charries:
Varian -- Mood Music
Kahlil -- Elven Captive
Allandra -- Martian Hunt

Lirliel

Maybe someone who has hired Allandra for a job, but since it has some special 'requirments' Allandra will have to appear at the woman's house.Something like this?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

ZK

I guess nevermind on my part since the game we were suppose to play you got Rayve to do it with you.

Rayve13

Quote from: Dominatrix Zulo-Kitty on November 07, 2005, 11:59:49 AM
I guess nevermind on my part since the game we were suppose to play you got Rayve to do it with you.
Oh, I think we could probably find a way to work in a third, unless Andy has a complaint about that,

AndyGirl

Anyone else desiring entertainment?  I'm needing something to keep me busy!

Charries:
Varian -- Mood Music
Kahlil -- Elven Captive
Allandra -- Martian Hunt

Siegfried

I can always use more entertainment.  What do you have in mind is the question?

AndyGirl

Well, I've got charries... or I can make one up on the spot... I'm just in a hyper mood, ready to play, play, play!  Is there anything in particular that you would enjoy?  I am flexible ;)

Charries:
Varian -- Mood Music
Kahlil -- Elven Captive
Allandra -- Martian Hunt

Siegfried

Well, the big question is: how long do you have to play?  I'm liking the vampire one myself, tho I like vampires like Alucard from Hellsing.

AutumnFury

Quote from: Siegfried on November 15, 2005, 01:29:03 PM
Well, the big question is: how long do you have to play?  I'm liking the vampire one myself, tho I like vampires like Alucard from Hellsing.

AHG!jfflhfdas! I love Hellsing! *Got to see the whole series one after the other because a friend had it on DVD.*
"You may be the King, but watch the Queen conquer."

Open to:
Random PMs. Feel like chit chatting? Go ahead and message, if you dare.

AndyGirl

I'm here for at least another hour and a half... and I can adjust Dass to any time period, era, etc.

Charries:
Varian -- Mood Music
Kahlil -- Elven Captive
Allandra -- Martian Hunt

Siegfried

I've got the whole thing too.  Managed to hook my sister on anime because of that series.  Why arn't other vampires as cool as Alucard?

As for time period, what setting would you like to play in?

AndyGirl

I enjoy historical settings... medieval and the like.  If there is a particular era desired, I will adapt to it as best I can.  But if we want to make it modern, that could be interesting also.

Charries:
Varian -- Mood Music
Kahlil -- Elven Captive
Allandra -- Martian Hunt

Siegfried

I enjoy modern, mostly beaucse you can make comments like: 'you're going all matrix on me eh?'
Medieval is fine tho.  Tell me more about what you want to see in the game.

AndyGirl

I honestly don't know much about Alucard, though I did enjoy Hellsing (the movie).  I like dark fantasy, be it medieval or modern... I even like the idea of futuristic, though dark... Tension and conflict are a favorite of mine.

If you wanted to tell me a bit about Alucard, or your character, that might help me.

Charries:
Varian -- Mood Music
Kahlil -- Elven Captive
Allandra -- Martian Hunt