The Na'aruse Tyranny (Pathfinder, looking for up to 6 players)

Started by Angie, March 17, 2017, 02:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

Can people send me their sheets in PMs, so I don't have to trawl through the thread looking for them, please?
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Angie

I don't need confirmation, the fact that I get a gigantic popup that says "you have received new messages" is confirmation enough.

Snake

It's not too late to join is it? I know I've been a touch slow... and I'm sorry about that.

Vergil Tanner

I don't think so; the game hasn't officially started, anyway :P
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Angie

Quote from: Kathyan on April 08, 2017, 02:04:09 AM
Is this still happening?

Knew I forgot something

Yeah, I kind of have to put the kibosh on this. Some things have happened in my personal life where I just don't feel like it would be a good idea to run a game at this current time. I also think I may have miscalculated by making this Pathfinder, I think a different system (or even freeform) would work better in the long run. So for now, this is being frozen, I'm very sorry to do this, but hopefully, it will return.