Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merry Gentry

the glasses.. they Never Come Off! I get naked for you! If you can't take those glasses off...
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Tharic

I'm sick and tired of those heels of yours. You wear them everywhere! They poke me at night when we sleep, your scuffing up the shower in my apartment, I just can't handle it.. We're done.

Imogen

If you can have your sunglasses, I can have my high heels! But if I have to choose between you and my shoes... Bye bye, darling.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Lucius Cornelius

you are always looking at the stars, damm it persons are here in earth, sorry i cannot dream with you

Merry Gentry

you're always so serious.. I need someone that's going to laugh!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

thirteenhearts

You're always in a position for me to spank you and my hand hurts.  Plus, you never return the favor! We're done!

Lucius Cornelius

you are always asking for sex, i need a rest, i m human for god's sake

Galanthor

you've got a heart of stone, don't want to see you ever again

Selene

I don't have anything against threesomes...but do we have to go to these orgies every day? I'm tired and sore and I don't feel like we connect anymore. It's over.

Galanthor

your never told me that your naked under your clothes while you work...where everyone can see it, i don't wanna see you anymore  -_-

thirteenhearts

you just aren't willing to share your turn on's and off's with me.  i need you to be more open

Galanthor

you never look at my face...it's over

Selene

You never let me have a night alone...it's only ever yes with you. Can't I say no for once?

Galanthor

You've learned the word no without my permission!

thirteenhearts

You need to be more submissive to my requests orders

Pixilicious

Quote from: thirteenhearts on May 13, 2010, 11:42:48 AM
You need to be more submissive to my requests orders

You have too many hearts and I just can't please all of them!
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Nyarly

Sorry, it doesn't work. I mean, I don't even know you!

thirteenhearts

I told you to cut the grass 2 weeks ago and you still haven't done it! I'm sick of you playing on the computer all the time!

Lucius Cornelius

hey!! i have break with you already!! how many times do i have to break with you?

Selene

Look, I just feel like I'm talking to a wall sometimes with you. I can't wait forever.

Tharic

Fine alright, I admit it.. I'm insecure around you, you're too damn sexy for me and I can't take it anymore. I'm out of here..

Selene

I know you like that sweater...but do you have to ear it ALL the time? Even in the shower...I mean...that's just weird sweetie. I'm sorry, I can't handle your...uniqueness.

Galanthor

you just never appear to get hugged by me...sorry...

Merry Gentry

I just really feel like I don't know you, I'm sorry.

Tharic

You're always so Merry, I just can't take it.. Just be Sad sometimes like me will you? I'm leaving