Looking for a little revenge (and others. TF, BE, MseekF)

Started by syko, January 17, 2010, 01:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

syko

This can be on PMs or IMs, but I'm just looking for someone who's interested in transformation and breast expansion.  Please read my o/o's before contacting me, thank you.

Plot 1 (Revenge) : Typical geek/cheerleader rivalry, college ages.  He has a locker that's right next to her own, even, so she gets to pick on him at least once a day.  Well, he decides that he's tired of it, and he's designed a collar that gives him control over whoever he puts it on.  The next time she picks on him, he decides to lunge at her and get it around her neck.  (This could also give him control over her form so that he can change her to his liking.)

Plot 2 (Possession) : A pair of hikers are exploring a forest when they come across a hidden temple. It's quite off the beaten path, and the entrance is pretty well hidden, but they manage to find it. Within, they find a temple that's still very much alive with magic--no one is around anymore, but there are still fires, torches, no dust...It's almost as if someone is still alive within. Their trek throughout the temple finally leads them to a worship room, where they find an odd statue...
Alternate paths: 1) The male can be the first one to touch it, imbuing him with magic to let him change either himself or her at will. He's a little modest with it at first, but starts to get more and more ideas over time... (Can be a rape scene, can have mind altering/controlling effects as well.)
2) The female touches it first instead, granting her the same abilities, though she uses it more to seduce him (Again, can be rape with mind altering/controlling effects.)

Plot 3 (My science project) : Scientist x experimental victim.
Alt: 1) The scientist is male. His victim wakes to find herself shackled in a dim basement, the dull lights shining off of random things, mostly science instruments. And the glasses of her captor. After a mini speech, he injects her with something to change her. (Can be rape, or forced slave. Major <3 if there is mind altering in this to make her start off hating the changes, but then the more she changes, the more she likes it.
2.1) The female is the scientist. Same idea as above, with her as the antagonist.
2.2) The female is the scientist. However, she changes him into some sort of monster, who breaks free and overpowers her before she can sedate him

Currently posting at a slower than normal rate.  Sorry for the inconvenience!
Ons and Offs!
Questions about my kinks, or want different plots than those listed? Look here: Current request thread.
I'm sorry, this is why I disappeared: My (lame) A/A thread.

MercyfulFate

Posted in the other thread, but if you have no takers I'm interested in the second plot.