Breast milk cheese? Have you seen this?

Started by Gorgomorgo, January 24, 2012, 08:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Missy

I've wanted to make human cheese for some time.

You know it's the only milk that's actually good for you? According to my sources: Cow's Milk will actually make you lactose intolerant.

Also I heard once blood is part of the ingredients in human milk. It was a long time ago I read it, but I heard that most babies who get aids actually get it from their mothers breast-milk instead of during pregnancy.

Oniya

Considering that I've been drinking milk for decades (and switched from 2% to whole in college), and have no lactose tolerance issues, you'll forgive me if I'm a bit skeptical of that causality.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

SinXAzgard21

I will stick with cows milk, I used to burn through gallons as a kid and I still drink a effing ton.  So I don't see my house moving on to human milk... Not to mention it made Goldie cringe and that in itself means no.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Darius

You know... I make cheese as a hobby. If anyone's willing to donate about 5 cups worth I'd be willing to give it a shot and report on it.

said extremely tongue in cheek.
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Missy

Quote from: Oniya on February 06, 2012, 08:19:05 PM
Considering that I've been drinking milk for decades (and switched from 2% to whole in college), and have no lactose tolerance issues, you'll forgive me if I'm a bit skeptical of that causality.

I know, it is a bit curious. I've heard the effect is a bit stronger in babies so perhaps age has something to do with it.

ChocoMuffin

That's definitely strange....never heard of it before. I mean, I've heard of a lot of different types of milk-cheeses, but HUMAN cheese? Hmmhmmhmm, wonder how that tastes...because I don't think I've ever drank breast milk, well, none that I can remember drinking.

GumDrop

It's not really that bad if you think about it, still seems wrong though..

I..I'd just feel weird thinking the milk that made my cheese came out of breasts.. Human woman breasts.. I wonder if its tasty though..

Hefftcinchsak

You'll have to excuse me...I think I just threw up in my mouth.
"Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway."

ON/OFF's

camtipli

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17