Looking for some rough fun

Started by bowbeforeyourqueen, October 17, 2013, 07:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowbeforeyourqueen

Name: Keshia

Species:Succubus

Actual age: 312

Personality: She is very mischievous, and only brutal when it is called for it. She is witty and clever, but sometimes blinded by her personal agendas.

Sexuality: Bi

Tattoos or scars: none

Piercings: none

- busy places
- chocolate
- cats

Dislikes:
- Gold
- sun
- Incubuses
- Dogs
- Werewolves

Fears:
- Gold, it burns her skin
-Confinement
-the Sun

Bio: Created by her overlord Necro she has wandered the earth absorbing human emotion, and devouring souls. Her master torments her every day leaving her weak, and needing to feed again to stay alive.

Please post a bio of your character :)
Come play with me if you dare...

Ons & Offs

BlackestKnight

I'm game, I suppose it doesn't matter whether your roleplay partner is m or f. This could be fun :)

bowbeforeyourqueen

I like either so yeah down for whatever :)

Ons & Offs

BlackestKnight

Name: Virgil Woods

Species: Human

Personality: Virgil is a smart and streetwise young man born and raised in the city. Virgil has a reputation as a bit of a player and doesn't think there's a single woman he can't bend to his will.

Sexuality: Straight

Tattoos or scars: has a few actually, tattoos that is. A microphone on his arm showing his love for music, some egyptian hierogplys are adorned on his back as well as a serpent biting into an apple on his left bicep.

Piercings: Virgil has small gauge ear piercings.

- sultry older women
- challenges
- music/art
- nightlife

Dislikes:
-boredom
-stuffy desk jobs
-tradition

Fears:
-becoming like his dad
-falling short of his potential
-sexual impotency

Bio: For the most part Virgil is your average guy of average means, though he longs for a life far outside the norm.

EmotionCrave

Hi! If this other guy doesn't post, mind you I take part in this instead?

bowbeforeyourqueen

Sounds like an awesome character. I will set up a scenario, and send you a message about it.

Emotioncrave I would be willing to do more that one role play. Can you send me, or post your character's information?

Ons & Offs

EmotionCrave

Zeke the Artificial
[EmotionCrave]
Name :: EZ1K1EL AKA Ezekiel Sapien
Race :: EZ1K1EL is an artificial body. Ezekiel is an artifact soul.
Age :: The soul of Ezekiel has no approximate age. His body is currently over one hundred years old.
---------------
}Bio{
Before the time of when man kept accurate records of things that were, or had happened. Many events uncompromisable by science or man had happened in this time. Such as Joan of Arc. Long since the creation of a place such as the Vatican had things been tucked away and stored for sake keeping. Or making it impossible for the wrong people to get their hands on something they shouldn't. However even somethings were too intriguing to be left alone. Such as the Artifact Soul, which is a sphere of stone. It constantly emits a glow and is warm to the touch if one were to touch it. The Artifact Soul is actually a container of energy far greater than a nuclear reactor, or even cold fusion. It was far too impressive and out of comprehension of anyone that it's owners could show. Thus they sought out help in order to identify it and understand it. After hundreds of years, and painful efforts. Many horrible, terrible experiments, some involving cadavers, others live subjects. One result had a hope of working. A pseudo-human. The complete shell, made perfect from fibers that were identical in practically every way to that of a humans. But only they reacted in resonance with the energy of the Artifact Soul. Thus, the energy it produced, would increase the power and potential of the vessel. Even more, the Artifact Soul would be imprinted with skills. Thus the day they connected the two, and inserted the sphere of living energy into the chest of the vessel, life was breathed into the artificial body EZK1EL, and with it Ezekiel was made. After his cognitive abilities took hold, and he grasped his body and his awareness and surroundings, he slept for three days. After that the man trained, and trained with explosive vigor, testing the limits of his body. It took him three full months before he spoke a single word to the Catholic Priests who were taking care of him.

---------------
<Zeke's>

Personality  :: Zeke is an outgoing type of person. He is a kind person, and has a strong sense of justice.
Sexual Orientation :: Zeke is heterosexual
Tattoos/Scars/Markings :: Zeke has many markings, places where seals were used in order to connect the body together. EZK1EL is burnt down his spine.
<Zeke Likes>

Food, of any kind.
Women, Zeke really likes women.
Attention, he thoroughly enjoys when chicks stare at his muscles.
He won't ever admit it, but he's got a hardon for demons.
<Zeke Dislikes>

Vampires.
Police.
Tough guys.
Male demons.
Rules.
<Zeke Fears>

That thing he sees when he sleeps.
Those who created him.
His energy dying out.

Good for you?

bowbeforeyourqueen

Ons & Offs

EmotionCrave

So, are we going to play over PM or threads?