I'll Tell You My Daydreams (F seeking M)

Started by Aria Darkenwing, September 05, 2011, 11:07:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aria Darkenwing

During idle moments my mind wanders off and imagines...
I await for you to come find me and play these daydreams with me.

The Selkie

The Loathly Lady
I come from the valley of the gods where meanings are lilting and oblique. ~Ayn Rand

Aria Darkenwing

The selkie - A fisherman spied a pod of seals that has come to shore. Surprised that each has shed off its fur and emerged in human form, he watched them dance and play. He steals a young selkie's pelt and she was forced to stay on land. With the pelt safely locked in a chest, the farmer had control over the selkie. She willingly returned to his house, as she cannot escape back into the sea, and becomes his wife. Without her fur she is a mortal woman, trapped on land, slave to the whims of her husband. Will love bloom or will the seal long for the sea?

The loathly lady - On a midsummer night, a human king was visited by an ugly being while he was in his hunting house. No person in the entire kingdom allowed the being to enter the house, except the king. Later, the thing asked to sleep in his bed. Unwillingly he agreed, and as the thing got into the bed, it turned into an elvish woman. She was clad in silk, the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, and he ravished her. Intended for one shot, but can be expanded if interested.
I come from the valley of the gods where meanings are lilting and oblique. ~Ayn Rand

JadenMystic

The Selkie sounds like it could be interesting. :-) PM me if you're interested in trying this one with me.

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.