Flassche's house of plot/smut: open for all.

Started by DarkEnigma, December 07, 2012, 10:03:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkEnigma

Exploring Flassche

First of all, welcome all! Thank you for taking the time to stroll around this humble thread. Before losing yourself in fancy (il)literate words and sparkling plots, please keep in mind the following.

Please refrain from replying directly to this topic, a Pm will do!
Enjoy your stay.

Contents

[1] Exploring Flassche: Introductory on the first page.

[2] Switch board: On/off section, cravings in a partner.

[3] The Drawing board: A small list with ideas under construction.

[4] Flassche’s plots:
White roles:
Grey roles:
Black roles:

For any prospective partners.

I myself am a twenty-five year old straight male.

I enjoy playing male roles and have no preferences if I'm playing with a male, female, or other; be it humanoid or beast.

Research will be done in those that show interest in writing together. 
I'm less inclined to play with those that have no forum stories or another example of
their post or do have not have an On/Off thread somehow listed, in any way, shape, or form.

I reserve the right to look beyond the first come, first served basis.
I tend to favour creativity, style and a connection before all else.

Keep in mind that I might have multiple story versions running between partners, unless asked specifically.

Plot before smut in my book, though I have no problems and even encourage a good steamy scene.

Preferred medium from left to right: Thread->Pm->Mail->Aim.

A Pm Rp-request should contain;
-What scene.
-What Gender.
-What kinks.
-Your reasoning for picking it.

DarkEnigma

The switchboard

Listed here are my Ons and Offs. Please give them a quick look over before sending a pm. It is a common courtesy to check for compatibility beforehand, since I will do the same.
The only section of these that are non-negotiable are the Offs; Please respect them and in doing so me.
Any half switch(maybe) is something I haven’t tried yet or have had mixed results with. Persuasion and bribes might be in order for these, so be sure to bring that silver tongue and cookies.

Cravings in a partner.
Post size: A paragraph at the least. One-liners are near instant interest assassins.
Post quality: I prefer literacy, spellchecker and correct punctuation, although far from a grammar Nazi level.
Sex: All genders are welcome, including people playing as something opposite their own gender.
Honor: If there is something wrong or bothering you, then please let me no. Never leave a soul hanging without a word.

Flipping the switch on
Flawed characters. Flawed partners        Romance Conflict/action
Dominant character      Dominant partner      Submissive partner Switch partner
Male-male couples    Male- female couples Male-other couples Slow buildups
Non-consensual  Human and Nonhuman Risk of/pregnancy Incest blood or by title
Slow  sensual teasing  Phallus worship Risk of getting caught Semi pain and blood play 
Younger partner Older partner (love!) Racial difference Cultural difference
Muscular female partner  Slender male partner No body excess body hair Deep plots
Receiving fallatio  Giving Cunnilingus  Witness semen swallowing Performing anal sex

Flipping the switch off
Receiving anal sex Receiving semen Performing Fallatio Pegging
Excessive gore One liners Feces play Receiving Perfect partners
First person Cliché scenes Obese partners Fixation on lingerie

DarkEnigma

The Drawing board

Welcome to my little workplace. Just below here are my rough sketches, thoughts and potential fleshed out rp’s. If you were craving something solid with an already worked out background and developed characters I advise you to skip ahead to the next post.
An artist is only as good as his mind, environment and muse. Feel free to help me flesh out a story by sending me a pm containing your thoughts, pictures or critique. Thanks in advance!

DarkEnigma

Flassche’s plots

Welcome to the plot section. Below are all my currently finished plots and their links, divided into three sections. The darker the colour, the more extreme my roles get. Most romantic scenes are found in the White section, non-con and other rougher scenes in the Grey area. The colour Black is reserved for the heaviest plays.

Simply press a scene title to find a detailed explanation of the scene.

White roles:
Fragemented

Excerpt:
What would happen when you get to make a choice; Live the life you currently are, or solve the biggest case of your lifetime at the cost of your morality.
We follow the tale of a group of investigators as they interview and test three men currently locked up for a minor offence. The three are triplets and have an uncanny resemblance and similar personality. The more time spend around them only strengthens the idea that maybe, just maybe, these men aren’t three brothers acting like one individual, yet one individual acting like three brothers.

Click the link below for more in-depth information
Fragmented.
[MxA,Occult,H-Smut,Dub-Con,Modern]
(Open)

A Pokémon Master

Excerpt:
Every boy and girl dreams to become it; a Pokémon master. For those young people it is a noble dream, yet for one that dream has turned sour. It was taken away from him at a young age, his parents deciding against it. It wasn’t until he became a man that he pursued it anyway, mind sharp and cold. We follow this man’s crusade to become a Pokémon master, one without equal. His actions would scare the average Team Rocket member and frighten the local law enforcement. Watch as this man becomes what he has always wanted to, at any cost, no matter how many people and Pokémon he has to abuse and defeat.
The focus on the story would mostly the capturing and training of his Pokémon, up to the point of blind loyalty. From there out he would battle trainers for cash or other ‘rewards’, slowly working his way up.

A Pokémon Master.
[MxA, trainer,interspecies,size difference, Dub-Con,Modern]
(Open)

Grey roles:
The red hand

Excerpt:
We follow the story of a tortured assassin on his quest for retribution, determined to carve out the black heart that has infested the realm, using everything that he is and can produce at his disposal. Armed with a creative engineering and precise mind he devices a plan that will do just this, although at a terrible price as well. The main story would be the quest for revenge and the hunt for this individual by several side characters and a partner’s main character. He would set in motion several events and scenes for us to play around with, adding more depth and story elements whilst raising the stakes more and more, ending in a brutal finale at the ending.

The red hand.
[MxA,H-plot,Dub-Con,Detective,fantasy]
(Open)

Say Aaah!

Excerpt:
What truly goes on when your dentists puts you under, sedating you for a lengthy amount of time, only to awaken you in a still dazed and confused state, your body feeling tense and your heart rate still irregular. You have the weirdest taste in your mouth and you still feel somewhat stiff and sore, no doubt from the sedatives.
How shocked would you be when you learned the actual truth, that your dentist has been banging your unconscious body for the last couple of months, enjoying the helpless flesh that you have been offering him.

Say Aaah!.
[Mxm,Mxf, Mxa, impregnation, medical play, drug usage]
(Open)

The labyrinth of the Basilisk

Excerpt:
Before you stands an labyrinth of immeasurable size, covering the entire landscape and swallowing up several cities and towns with its midst. No one knows exactly how it was formed, yet everyone know about the monster that lay in the centre that was guarding the one treasure all men and women craved. We follow the tale of a group of adventures as they traverse the Labyrinth of the Basilisk and face whatever perils or oddity that it can throw at them, unknowing that a shadow is watching them carefully.

The labyrinth of the Basilisk
[Mxm,Mxf, Mxa, impregnation, egg-laying, monsters, physical/mental alteration]
(Open)

Bloodlines

Excerpt:
A bloodfeud that has lasted eons has been slumbering the last thousand years, yet suddenly awoken again when a lone creature decides to switch role from hunted to the hunter. We follow the tale of a group of vampires and loyal humans as they try and track this ‘hunter’ that has been targeting vampires all over the country, finally narrowing down on him. Yet what happens when they find out that what they are hunting isn’t a human with a mission, but a enraged werewolf and a alpha at that.

Bloodlines
[Mxm,Mxf, Mxa, Vampire/Werewolf, Interspecies, Blood drinking/play,]
(Open)

A blood bond

Excerpt:
Two creatures of different backgrounds; one cold, ancient and regal, the other filled with a feral youthful life force. What happens when these two creatures, these two forces unite and form a union, no matter how unstable. The story would surround a Vampiric nobleman and a young Alpha werewolf and their journey to discover acceptance and forbidden desires.  The first chapter would revolve around the training and conditioning of his new purchase, yet later it shifts into a partnership as they watch the world around them burn because of their actions. They watch the world burn because they committed the greatest taboo.

A blood bond
[Mxm,Mxf, Mxa, Training/conditioning, Vampire/Werewolf, Interspecies, Blood drinking/play,]
(Open)

Black roles:
A dark knight reborn

Excerpt:
We follow the tale of the death and rebirth of the dark knight, the last remaining Wayne.
After having witnessed the death of all his heirs, family and pupils, Bruce Wayne decides to make the finale sacrifice for Gotham, to give them back the true Batman that it desperately needs. Using elements from the Lazarus pit, Bruce Wayne restores his body to youthful proportions and restores much of his fractured and tormented mind, in return sacrificing the oaths he had sworn to his parents. His rebirth is Lance Wayne, a young man at his prime with the collective knowledge of the first batman and all his experiences and knowledge, yet none of the moral weaknesses that bind him.

A dark knight reborn.
[MxF, Mxm,Con,Dub-Con,non-con,Vigilante, Crime fighting]
(open)

An artistic muse (Warning; snuff)

Excerpt:
A young artist with a dark past is slowly collecting people that have an connection to a person from his past, his love, slowly killing these individuals for their blood to paint with or simply have his way with. We follow his gruesome tail as he slowly begins to slice away every single person that has a connection with her, hoping that once she is alone and amidst a field of nothingness, that her heart remembers him from, reuniting them finally after all these years, as fate demands!

An artistic muse.
[MxF,Mxm,non-con,Snuff, gore]
(open)

The Purge (Warning; snuff)

Excerpt:
The purge... Some are freed by it, others suppressed by fear. The annual 12 hour purges these last few years had proven so successful that the timeframe had been expanded to a window of 72 hours.
We would follow the events surrounding a young man that has planned for this year's purge with a feverish hunger, almost zeal.
One this is for certain, when the purge is finally over, men and women will be silenced and shocked when they find the artwork that this individual has left the world; his sacrificial offer for the perfection that is the purge.
The Purge.
[MxF,Mxm,non-con,Snuff, gore]
(open)

Of ash and frost

Excerpt:
A storm hits a small fleet of Viking warriors when perusing a large band of deserters and rebellious souls, shattering the fleet and scattering the survivors. When they wake up they would find themselves washe   d ashore on an island that defies anything they have met before. The land is scorching hot, the inhabitants dark as night and the wildlife and fauna as exotic as the inhabitants.
We would follow this group of hardened warriors as they claim a piece of this land for themselves to lick their wounds and decide on what to do. Still, claiming a few wildlings for themselves is all in good sport. 
Of ash and frost.
[MxF,Mxm,non-con,interracial,historical]
(open)

The cure

Excerpt:
We follow the tale of a young doctor in a perfect society where emotions no longer exist in society. The only exceptions are those that are immune to the cure and the rebels that desperately try to escape captivity. The doctor is the one in charge of 'fixing' the immune and the rebels, all the while hiding the fact that he himself is completely immune as well. 
The cure.
[MxF,Mxm,non-con,BDSM,Medical]
(open)

DarkEnigma

Flassche’s retired plots

Welcome to the retired plot section. Below are all my retired plots and their links. They are not organised into White/Grey/Black sections, yet they each have a brief description of their setting and link directly to the scene.
Although these scenes are retired doesn’t mean that I am not willing to do them anymore, just that my current craving is focused primarily on other roles. Feel free to dust one off and persuade me into one.

A Blood Oath.
[MxF,interspecies,Con,War,Size-play,Fantasy]

I hate Droids!.
[MxRobot,interspecies,Body/mind altering,Sruvival, machine play]

Perfect body.
[MxA,Bimbo,H-Smut,Dub-Con,Modern]

The white stallion.
[MxA,cuckold, interracial,H-Smut,Dub-Con,Modern]

Negotiation etiquettes.
[MxF,Blackmail,Con,Dub-Con,Criminal,Modern]

The Salt Twins.
[MxF,Incest,Con,Dub-Con,Fantasy]

A blood bond.
[Vampire-Werewolf,Dub-Con,interspecies]

The price for survival.
[MxF, Mxm,Dub-Con,non-con,Incest, Survival, Servitude]

I will fix you.
[MxF, Forces heterosexuality, non-con, lesbians, Bdsm, orgasm play, impregnation]

The Grimoire.
[MxA, Physical/Mental alterations, Incest, Subterfuge,]

DarkEnigma

Reserved

DarkEnigma

Old roles below, do not seek further!

DarkEnigma

[Reserved for expansion]

DarkEnigma

Reserved!

DarkEnigma

Reserved

DarkEnigma

Reserved

DarkEnigma

Reserved

DarkEnigma

Reserved

DarkEnigma

Reserved!

DarkEnigma

Reserved

DarkEnigma

Reserved

DarkEnigma

Reserved

DarkEnigma

Reserved

DarkEnigma

Reserved

DarkEnigma

Reserved

DarkEnigma

DarkEnigma

DarkEnigma

DarkEnigma

DarkEnigma

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Title: Godly sacrifice

Excerpt:
A long term scene where a young man with godlike powers, one gained from an old and strong lineage, is asked to protect a small country within a larger empire, in exchange for a lifetime servitude to the god. The young god is capable of wiping out cities with his magical prowess, yet he dies as easy as any mortal; blade, poison, arrow. What lies before you is a scene filled with political and court manoeuvring, backroom plots, and forced submission to a godlike creature. The story would begin right before the encounter with the god, explaining what your character and kingdom needs from the god and give a brief glimpse at your characters background. The meeting would follow suit, including the demand that must be paid. From then out begins the journey to a different kingdom, followed by the hazards and pleasures of traveling on the road. Warfare is inevitable, yet there will be hints of romance and humour involved as well.

Content:
-War/gore: Story wise there will be some conflicts and casualties.
-Magical elemens: Both story and sexual.
-Servitude: Both sexual story and sexual.
-Small dom/large sub: A twist on the typical cliché genre.

Scenario:

Bright red orbs looked up from folded, naked hands to admire the scenery that passed by as the clouds sluggishly made its way up the mountainside. The sun was slowly yielding to the upcoming nightfall--casting a blood-red brilliance upon the clouds and sky. To the young man, it was one of the most beautiful and fitting sunsets he’d ever seen. It was certainly enough to take his mind off the matters of state. Every creature breathed and each creature existed amid this large and blooming capital. Candidly to them, the denizens culminated there, did one frame lurk, its limbs coiled up, mildly tense, though unafraid of the foreboding shadow.

He stood at the top of a large balcony, naked flesh exposed to the cold air, not bothering him in the slightest. A small runic symbol on his right neck marked him as the blood, the leading caste of this little… empire. For as long as his people could remember, his kind had been the one in charge. Only the foundations of this keep knew of another time before his kind, before their power.

He brought his slender frame to one of the mirrors in his chambers, glancing at the expression. One might have guessed his height around five feet, give or take a few inches. His white hair danced in the wind, a vile imitation of containing sentient life. The youth vaguely remembered having dark brown hair before he escaped from humanity, part of the curse that affected his family.
He brought his digits to his ears as he brushed a few strands of hair away from them, feeling the pointed tips. His ancestor had been one of the To’kra, or Ancient ones as commoners called themselves now. Although most of his form came from his human ancestry he did have some Ancient traits, mostly giving his body more ‘youthful’ touch and exotic features. He slid his frame in the expensive dark silk, feeling it slide against his skin. He carefully wrapped a small thin piece of cloth around his middle, fastening the garb.

Grabbing the large black cloak and wrapping it around his frame, he brought the hood upwards, shielding his hair and face. The hood alone brought enough darkness to hide his face, yet he placed another item there. A thin mask was placed over his face, lined with thin lines of silver, shielding his features from commoner’s eyes. The mask itself held no enhancement or enchantment besides the occasional grease for polishing. Sliding two twin silver daggers behind his sash, he left the room, stepping into darkness. He tried to remember why darkness and shadows gave him a comforting feeling.

First in line for to the eternal throne, heir to the realm, Prince Lancius Oridium. The young man actually hated the titles and long fancy name, preferring to call himself Lance. The change into ‘godhood’ had happened twenty years ago. He was human then, only displaying the soft pointed ears and fair skin. When the change took him he was bed ridden for weeks, young body thrashing as the torment of magic assaulted his frame again and again. His hair was drained of colour and his brown eyes changed into a bright red. He was no longer human on that day, nor would he ever be again.

He seemingly stepped out of the shadow in his chambers, taking his place on a large throne carved out of single piece of marble. He smiled gently as he noticed a game board sitting on a small display stand next to the throne. A single white stone was placed in the middle of the field, surrounded by grey pieces on all fronts. Behind that sea of grey was single black piece of stone, cracked. He heard the door open, casting a dim light in his chambers. He slid the black piece towards the white one in the centre as he pondered. He was quite fascinated with games, would his visitor?

Lance eyed the tall warrior as he stepped in the room. He moved with a cats grace and looked as calm as any knight that was rewarded with first rank. He seemed to seconds away from tearing out peoples throat and at the same time dance the most delicate dance with a maiden. Lance found it fascinating how they could simply ooze that confidence and power. He basked in the man’s glory as he held out his right hand, signalling him to move closer. While magic was an everyday occurrence in the capital, and a rarity in most nations, it did have significant disadvantages. A large spell or incantation required long and tedious channelling from multiple mages. Most people who were magically sensitive used other means to strengthen their channelling. Some used potions others crystals. There was even an unusual fellow who used a long wooden stick and called it a ‘wand’. Funny really. While most of the capital was run by normal manual labour some elements of magic were being used, it was a weak yet stable process. The ancient ones were different, capable of engulfing entire cities in fire or draining oceans. Legend spoke off their might, claiming it matched that of the creator itself. Although the Oridium was technically a half breed, people still assumed they could match the powers that the creators had. Lance eyed the young warrior as he watched his expression. The warrior spoke the words to his ‘god’ and left the room quickly, never once making eye contact, knowing it was not his place.

Although this was technically an empire, and the Oridium ruled it, many nations were housed under it. The Oridium simply ruled by name and occasionally issues decrees. Nations still went to war and countries would rise and fall due to this. The Oridium only intervened when a nation was growing and conquering out of control, or at the behest of a smaller nation that was nearly being wiped out. The person waiting in the next room was a representative of such a small nation, a speaker of its people. He or she would ask a god to protect their lands and people, yet it came at the cost. The god had the right to choose what he wanted and when he wanted it, this in exchange for salvation of an entire nation. A small bell rang to signal the visitor the god was ready to be seen him now.

How would the representative react when basking in the presence of the god sitting at that throne, clad in darkness whilst orbs of fire watched from behind his mask, peering into the person’s very soul.

Setting:
Fantasy/Medieval

My Character(s):
Prince Lancius Oridium is a young god of thirty eight, although eighteen of those were spend as a human youth. His frame still resembles that of a youth, although those eyes speak of years beyond his years. He stands around five feet, yet carries himself as if he towers above others. Years of selective breeding has granted his family with strong genes, as if visible in his genetic makeup en reproductive system. He has the slightest hint of an accent, one used within the capital of the empire. His whole appearance appears to be both old and young at the same time, although those bright red eyes will convince every living soul that he is in fact; ancient.

Your Character(s):
Either male or female (Convince me if other). Their age would be 21+, old enough to have significant political weight, world knowledge, or combat experience. The characters background is open for Interpretation; height, age, profession, build, gender, etc. Their personality would be quite strong, although forced into a submissive stance. While he or she might be someone of great importance, they are nothing compared to the godlike creature they have struck a bargain with.

Requirements:
Must be able to play several side characters and be comfortable/skilled with the required kinks for this scene.

Other information:
-Possible elements of impregnation/body alterations.

Inspiration for the scene:
Two steps from hell – False King