Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiverseDesires

she whispers, don't be embarassed - am I going too fast?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

eroticslut

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

eroticslut

eroticslut

Zelric Miras

eroticslut

abandoneddolly

eroticslut

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

NeroTheCat

Yes i would love to you are very sexy this evening

Autumn52

Cuddles up with NeroTheCat by sitting in his lap and stroking his hair, kissing his neck and finally whispering, *You are a tasty one yourself*

NeroTheCat

Quote from: Xandi on June 13, 2010, 05:20:36 AM
Cuddles up with NeroTheCat by sitting in his lap and stroking his hair, kissing his neck and finally whispering, *You are a tasty one yourself*

-blushes- Thank you very much miss  -purrs and cuddles back-

Autumn52

*so I see 'cat' in your name does that mean you can be a 'tiger' in some areas?*

smiles innocently while kissing your neck

NeroTheCat

Quote from: Xandi on June 13, 2010, 05:23:44 AM
*so I see 'cat' in your name does that mean you can be a 'tiger' in some areas?*

smiles innocently while kissing your neck
-blushes a deeper red- Ill let you find out when im Approved or els you wont find out  _purrs some more and nibbled your neck softly-

Autumn52

*Good Luck on the approval process* blows in ear and nibbles ear lobe

NeroTheCat

Quote from: Xandi on June 13, 2010, 05:26:33 AM
*Good Luck on the approval process* blows in ear and nibbles ear lobe

Gah you do know how to make a guy want  you even more Ya sexy Vixen -shivers slightly-

Autumn52

*Little O Me?* smiles innocently and then wraps arms around neck to cuddle closer

NeroTheCat

Quote from: Xandi on June 13, 2010, 05:30:34 AM
*Little O Me?* smiles innocently and then wraps arms around neck to cuddle closer
I should call you Miss Vixen from now on  because your soo damn sexy -snuggled a bit closer and nuzzles your neck softly-

Autumn52

* I should just call you my cuddle slave * hugs and kisses your neck sucking softly on the sweet flesh there.

NeroTheCat

Quote from: Xandi on June 13, 2010, 06:00:31 AM
* I should just call you my cuddle slave * hugs and kisses your neck sucking softly on the sweet flesh there.

Well i wouldn't call myself a slave im just a kitteh  a cute loveable kitteh-purrs softly and pulled you into a soft deep kiss-

Autumn52

*Ok no slave but the kitten needs some attention I can tell....*

Gives him a lick along his jaw before kissing his lips softly letting my tongue explore his mouth

NeroTheCat

Quote from: Xandi on June 13, 2010, 06:13:31 AM
*Ok no slave but the kitten needs some attention I can tell....*

Gives him a lick along his jaw before kissing his lips softly letting my tongue explore his mouth

-giveing her access kissing  deeply and passenatly my tunge wrestleing with hers and pulls away0 I know its just shameless flirting but  we can't do it here i have to really wait for my aproveal before we can move on to more Exotic things.

Autumn52

*Who said anything about anything more?* Shameless flirting is so much fun

Innocent looks at you