Even Demons Meddle with the hearts of Men

Started by Saleen Shadows, November 16, 2022, 10:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saleen Shadows

Funny title but hear me out. I know I'm not the best partner but I'm going to try and come on here far more often. So I'm hoping I'm making an official return. This also means that I would like to consider myself available to story ideas!

Below are some that I would like to rp, but haven't had the chance too or the story that I was writing had to come to a premature end, and I would like to start it up again with someone new.

Roommates from Hell

Vanessa has been renting from [your character (yc)]'s father for a couple years prepping herself for college and attending. However, YC's parents want him to learn some life skills and see what it takes to make it on their own. YC is a boy from a fairly wealthy family and while he has some part time work experience he'd rather party and have fun while he can. He's not failing any classes after all. Vanessa on the other hand, is a beauty that flies under the social radar, sticks to herself, and focuses more on studying. Will the house remain standing when these two opposites are forced to live under the same roof?

The Runaway in A Small Town

Erica is ready to be anywhere but where she came from. A life full of nightmares led her to a small town where no one recognizes her and even better no one actually knows her. Normally, she would leave this small town behind and keep running from her past, but her bikes broke down and winter is fast approaching.  YC is a farm boy, lived in this small town his whole life and while it's not much, the quiet is nice. So when the rumbling of a motorcycle comes into town, everyone is talking about it. ((Yes yes I know it's just another romance novel storyline. Sue me.))

His Galaxy, Her Universe

YC finds a hurt lizard in the woods. Thinking he stumbled upon an exotic lizard he takes it home to nurse it back to health. One day when he gets back to his apartment he instead finds an anthromorphic dragon waiting for him.

The Princesses (or Princes) Knight

It's time for the Princess/Prince to get married, however every suitor they have met so far have been drab, and borish. They wish for something more in their suitors more fun and exciting. One day however, after a particularly bad date, they are kidnapped to be forced into a marriage they want no part of. Their loyal Knight rushes to their aide swearing on their lives that they will return the princess/prince or not return at all. Can these two remain separated by class or will they each admit to the other their desire to be with each other?