Extremely true-to-life sex dolls (NSFW)

Started by jouzinka, April 18, 2014, 02:15:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marblesoda

Mmm.. I'm not a fan of the way they look in the face. I like guys to look a little more.. *sigh* Interesting? These look like Ken Dolls to me, and I'm not particularly attracted to that boy band look. Besides, I don't generally like guys that are leanly muscled. I like overly buff or chubby..

That's nothing against anyone who has them/likes them. This is just my personal opinion.
"Do you know what that really means? A knight in shining armor?" "A hero who saves the day." "No. A knight in shining armor never did nothing for nobody. He never fought. A knight in dented, scraped armor, now that's what you want."

DemonessOfDeathValley

Quote from: marblesoda on May 01, 2015, 08:28:43 PM
Mmm.. I'm not a fan of the way they look in the face. I like guys to look a little more.. *sigh* Interesting? These look like Ken Dolls to me, and I'm not particularly attracted to that boy band look. Besides, I don't generally like guys that are leanly muscled. I like overly buff or chubby..

That's nothing against anyone who has them/likes them. This is just my personal opinion.

This is actually very highly debated amongst male doll owners. Even high end doll makers like Abyss only offer three male faces. To date, there are only three high end companies that even offer male dolls. They are Abyss (RealDoll), Sinthetics and Anatomical Doll. In my opinion, the Sinthetics male is the most appealing.

But, when you look at materials. That's where you have your issues. The high end (5000+ range) are made from platinum silicone which weighs a ton. A Male RealDoll 2 body B which is the lean muscled doll weighs 95 pounds and stands I believe about 5'8". I'm 5'10" myself and while I am strong, carrying around 95 pounds of dead weight is very difficult. Plus you have to factor in that their fingers and toes are notorious for breaking off if they are hit on door facings and such.

The other issue a lot of doll companies site as a reason for not offering other male options is that there isn't enough demand. There are more doll owners/lovers that want female dolls. In the doll community I am amongst the minority being biologically female. But I do think that if there were more aesthetically pleasing male dolls there would be more of a call for them. However, height and weight do factor in heavily.

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

HannibalBarca

Um...wow.  I got a kick out of the Lara Croft version of one of the dolls...with the clothes and props, it looked a lot like the game version of her.  The elf doll, though...a little too Elfquest-looking with the eyes and broadness of face.
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Far eyes

I firmly believe in "What ever floats your boat" as long as its not hurting anybody in any way they dont want, but at the same time i just can not look at one of those dolls and not remember a Jim Jefferies stand up comedy sketch
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

Mikem

What I would love to know is, how does one go about storing a life size replica of a Human body in their home. A normal doll yeah sure find a place in the house or bedroom just sitting there or something, but for me, like a five foot five fully nude girl doll. It'd be weird keeping that in a place like my closet, and leaving her (i'll just call it her) sitting in the corner of my room will give whoever comes over to visit quite a peep show.

Ooh, I could dress it up in my clothes.
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. So why not take the scenic route?"

My Ons & Offs

DemonessOfDeathValley

Quote from: Mikem on June 06, 2015, 08:51:58 PM
What I would love to know is, how does one go about storing a life size replica of a Human body in their home. A normal doll yeah sure find a place in the house or bedroom just sitting there or something, but for me, like a five foot five fully nude girl doll. It'd be weird keeping that in a place like my closet, and leaving her (i'll just call it her) sitting in the corner of my room will give whoever comes over to visit quite a peep show.

Ooh, I could dress it up in my clothes.

It depends upon the size. I know some people who have 60cm dolls dressed in regular doll clothing sitting out for all to see. As they fit right in with their BJD (Ball Jointed Doll) collections. The life size dolls (made by Abyss, MechadollUSA, Private Island Beauties and Ruby13 just to name a few) use modified truck bed boxes and tool boxes. Some dolls fit into locking duffel bags. I know the Mechadolls and DS Doll Sweet dolls have hanging mechanisms so that the doll can be suspended from a hook. And the Abyss Creations Real Dolls have a special neck bolt which enables them to be hidden in a closet, wardrobe, extra bedroom, etc....

A lot of doll owners use their dolls to display clothing. Doll companies and private owners sell stands to display the dolls. Just by looking at them, when clothed, most people wouldn't think that they're a sex doll. Just a very realistic collectible.  ;D

Mikem

The scary thing though is that in about a month, we'll be selling this house and depending on how much money I personally get a share of from the sale, I could possibly afford one of these.  ??? That's step one achieved. Now I just need to live on my own...
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. So why not take the scenic route?"

My Ons & Offs

DemonessOfDeathValley

Quote from: Mikem on June 07, 2015, 01:35:44 AM
The scary thing though is that in about a month, we'll be selling this house and depending on how much money I personally get a share of from the sale, I could possibly afford one of these.  ??? That's step one achieved. Now I just need to live on my own...

As a hopefully soon to be doll owner myself, let me say good luck. And if you get to the point when/if you would like manufacturer information, I can steer you in the right direction.