Crystal Lake Ski Lodge - Summer Session - Characters needed .

Started by Sasha, July 01, 2012, 12:08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasha

Smiles ....works for me .

I do think he just made a lot of female members ....very happy.

Rage

Quote from: Sasha on August 29, 2012, 01:14:15 PM
Smiles ....works for me .

Well, I've posted in the General OOC (I hope that was the right thread) and outlined the changes, I reckon it'd be easier for you to edit them in yourself, instead of having to wipe the entire post and start again ^-^

And now, I settle in for the approval wait hehe
In a restaurant.
"Would you like a table?"
"Nope, I want to eat on the floor... Carpet for five, please"

Nekogirl Kate

Coming up with a maid character sheet at the moment, if that's ok.

Nekogirl Kate

Character Name: Caitlyn Peerson
  Played By: Nekogirl Kate

Employee Position: Maid
  Employee:  0
  Dorm Room:  < Will be filled in by GM once accepted >

Sexual Preference: Bisexual

Character Personality: While not exactly being outgoing, she knows how to party. She is always trustworthy and would rather tell the truth even if someone doesn't want to hear it. Not being afraid to tell people what she thinks of them made it very easy for Caitlyn to make enemy's.

Hobbies - Interests: Cleaning, cosplay, tennis, music, and swimming.

Background information: Born in the southern part of Colorado, Caitlyn always was 'daddy's little girl', aside from being spoiled and pampered she had a very close relationship with her father. Any boyfriend she had was either too afraid of her father to do anything wrong, or never got a chance to meet him. Her mother was extremely overprotective, and disproved to most of the things Caitlyn did. But thanks to her father, she always got her way. Throughout her schooling she never was the brightest student, or the most popular either. Having a group 5 friends that she hung out with on a regular basis made it hard for her to make new friends. Her teachers never liked her, always talking in class instead of paying attention. Barely getting through high school with extremely low grades made it difficult for her to get accepted into any post secondary school, but eventually she made her way into a low budget community college. After a year of failing classes and partying she dropped out. That's when her parents cut her off. No more having everything given to her, or getting the easy way out of things.

Secretwriter

LOL it's not that kind of maid, she will be wearing a designated uniform. I would suggest that you find an appearance you truly wish to represent your character. You're free to keep that image, though it will be resized, but that image doesn't represent what I'm reading in the bio.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Sasha

Though honestly if she is into cosplay ....the character that is . Then she could be a part of the paid entertainment section ...domestics . Allowing Members to schedule little private clean up their room times ....*coughs * .

You know just saying .... Smiles .

Sasha

Nekogirl Kate

Sorry about the flaws, I kinda rushed making it. I'm still trying to get used to things like this.

Sasha

Quote from: Nekogirl Kate on September 03, 2012, 08:12:14 PM
Sorry about the flaws, I kinda rushed making it. I'm still trying to get used to things like this.

No issue hun .....do you wish to change the character picture ?

Nekogirl Kate

Maybe when I have more time on my hands I'll go back and fix it up.

Secretwriter

I had actually confused you with another, for some reason I thought that you'd asked if she could be a virgin and was holding that in my mind when reviewing your biography.  If she's not supposed to be scared of her own shadow and too frightened to have sex then the picture really doesn't bother me. 

If she does what Sasha suggested, she could schedule those visits during her shift, or after on her own personal time.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Nekogirl Kate

Alright, I'll keep that in mind when I get around to fixing it up.