News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Fandomverse (Recruiting)

Started by Cynadea, August 14, 2013, 03:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robelwell202

Aldo Raine (Inglorious Basterds), suddenly NOT looking to kill Nazis...    That's an example of how NOT to play...  ;)
Mal:  "Define 'interesting'."
Wash:  "Oh God, Oh God, we're all going to die?"

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Ember Star

Actually, I could see that pairing working out quite well. LOL.

Okay, okay, I see your point. When you said the movie/TV show was like a "job" I took to thinking of them like actors .
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Ember Star

I prefer them with their cannon personalities anyway. Makes the setting better for throwing them all together instead of ending up as totally different people
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

doodasaurus

I think this is a charming idea and would lend my support wholeheartedly!

That said, there is no such thing as too much Claudia Black.  It is not possible.  Just sayin'.  :D

Ember Star

LOL. I didn't think it would be "too much" just that the overlapping might make it odd since most RPs don't like multiple characters using the same model even if the model looks totally different in that shot (I.E: Milla as Alice, Leeloo, and Violet). Personally, I don't care if there's model overlapping, never have. But some groups do *shrugs*

doodasaurus

Well, suffice it to say that I'd be okay if Vala Mal Doran, Aeryn Sun and Sharon Montgomery were all in the same game.  ;D

Batman4560

I just googled all three of those names to make sure I knew who you were talking about.

Cynadea

Quote from: doodasaurus on August 14, 2013, 07:24:28 PM
Well, suffice it to say that I'd be okay if Vala Mal Doran, Aeryn Sun and Sharon Montgomery were all in the same game.  ;D

I know someone who thinks just like you. LOL. I'm using Vala Mal Doran as high priestess of my amazon group.

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

Ember Star

I'm such a geeklet for knowing them all.

doodasaurus

Quote from: Aysande on August 14, 2013, 07:30:41 PM
I know someone who thinks just like you. LOL. I'm using Vala Mal Doran as high priestess of my amazon group.
Mmm.  Claudia Black.  *le sigh*

Cynadea

Ember, I'll be sending you a PM shortly ;)

doodasaurus

I'm finding myself almost compelled to play Batman . . . maybe the Adam West Batman! 

I also think that everyone who inhabits the city could be a character in a movie, just all the minor characters and extras and stuff.  ;D  Or was that covered?

Cynadea

I think the fandomverse would be only characters that appeared on the silverscreen, including minor ones.

Ember Star

Quote from: Aysande on August 14, 2013, 07:34:00 PM
Ember, I'll be sending you a PM shortly ;)
Okee dokie! My battery is low and I've got dinner and dishes. But I'll be popping on and off.
Quote from: doodasaurus on August 14, 2013, 07:38:06 PM
I'm finding myself almost compelled to play Batman . . . maybe the Adam West Batman! 

I also think that everyone who inhabits the city could be a character in a movie, just all the minor characters and extras and stuff.  ;D  Or was that covered?
I LOVE THE ADAM WEST BATMAN! Na-na-na-na Batman!
#geeklet

I'm thinking I may play the Hallie Berry Catwoman. I know people don't like it be it's not cannon. But I actually loved that movie.

steelsmiter

Quote from: Ember Star on August 14, 2013, 07:43:16 PM
I'm thinking I may play the Hallie Berry Catwoman. I know people don't like it be it's not cannon. But I actually loved that movie.
I was wondering why your avatar reminded me of a catwoman cosplayer that I saw. Dark but blonde hair. She was pretty hot. Only ever saw the one picture too... so sad.
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Ember Star

Quote from: steelsmiter on August 14, 2013, 07:54:50 PM
I was wondering why your avatar reminded me of a catwoman cosplayer that I saw. Dark but blonde hair. She was pretty hot. Only ever saw the one picture too... so sad.
Does it? LOL. My avatar is a model called Jesse Layne in some funky string bikini. I picked it up because it was sexy and blue. LOL.

Batman4560

Cynadea

Egad, I have this old song in my head, the one  that plays in the first Batman/Catwoman movie when poor Batman realizes that the woman he loves is Catwoman...

Batman4560

Cynadea

Ember and I are working to set things up. I think we will be using the wiki to set up the list of taken characters and people's wishlist so that the players can add their wishlists.

apygoos

LAst time we tried something like this it was a videogame verse version and it flopped.
Harry Potter and Dr. Gregory House come to mind.

Ember Star

Quote from: apygoos on August 14, 2013, 09:16:16 PM
LAst time we tried something like this it was a videogame verse version and it flopped.
Harry Potter and Dr. Gregory House come to mind.
the difference between that and this is this is strictly cannon while that was strictly OCs. I think telling people "you can only have cannons" gives them something to stick to.

Batman4560

Ember Star

Batman4560

I have the original six tattooed on my back, if that is any indication as to how excited I am right now.