What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

A natural colored linen ankle-length skirt cut on the bias, with pale watercolor-looking flower and leaf shapes scattered over it in browns and blues and aquas. A brown spaghetti=strap top with a grey short-sleeve cardigan over it. Blue-grey ankle socks, and black round-toe flats.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Thangar

A new pair of glasses (I have given up on contacts), a light brown shirt, tan pants, and a brown/tan striped tie.  black socks (couldn't find any brown or tan ones) and a pair of very comfy brown lace up casual Friday shoes..

AmberStarfire

A long pinky/purply/maroonish jumper with gold buttons on the pockets and with 3/4 sleeves, a black long-sleeved top and black and red slacks.

Beguile's Mistress

Another cold and rainy and windy day.  Fall is giving us a beating this week.  Maroon slacks and a fisherman's knit sweater with a rolled collar, ankle boots with a three-inch heel and a dark blue narrow scarf twisted around my neck and shoulders.

Bliss

A three-tiered elastic waist broomstick skirt out of which most of the broomstickiness has gone, leaving it soft and gauzy folds of black and white patter sliced through by a satiny aqua ribbon at the seam of the tiers. The ribbon is perfectly matched by a soft-washed simple cotton shirt, with capped sleeves and a deep scoop neck embellished with tiny pintucks. Hair gathered up into a messy pile of curls and clipped, except the one that refuses to be held, falling at my temple next to red-framed glasses... and bare feet, because that's how I'm rolling today.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Thangar

Black sweatpants, black t-shirt, dark blue hooded shirt (unzipped), grey socks, and a smile

Bliss

A light brown ruched sleeveless shirt over a light brown, black, and white three-tiered hippie skirt patterned with stripes and paisleys. Light brown socks, and a black round clip keeping my hair gathered at the crown of my head.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Thangar

my new glasses, hooded sweat shirt, boxer shorts

Beguile's Mistress

A pale blue and white photo print t-shirt all soft and faded and washed thin and light blue fuzzy socks

AmberStarfire

It's cold so I'm dressed for warmth. A long-sleeved back top with silver and grey flowers, black stretchy slacks, a long maroon jumper with 3/4 sleeves, and a long cardigan over this - it is brown with copper coloured sparkles (in the wool).

madmaemarch

It's awfully chilly and bleh here today, so I've opted to stay indoors with a good book and stay in my comfy "loungers" all day; a super long black men's sweater I kidnapped from an ex-boyfriend eons ago and a pair of charcoal grey tights, with my knee high fuzzy yellow socks (over top of the tights of course. What's the point to having neon yellow socks if you aren't gonna rock them) and random pink scrunchy that I found in my old room when last I visited my folks. What? I'm convinced they're due for a comeback. XD

Beguile's Mistress

I still wear scrunchies. :D

Today we have visitors so it is business suit time, a pale gray one with a pale blue blouse and sheer gray smokey stockings and gray heels.

We have temps in the 60s today and tomorrow and then Thursday we'll dip to the low 40s and on down into the 30s by the end of the week with wind.  The hurricane in the Pacific is sending us BRRRRRRRRR!!!

Beguile's Mistress

Slim black sleeveless dress in a soft linen-like fabric and a peacock blue cardigan with a long silky white scarf, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Bliss

A purple cap-sleeve collared shirt-dress with a black belt with silver hardware. Pale blue ankle-socks and black round-toe flats. Red-framed glasses. A goldcloth headband.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

AmberStarfire

A black, long-sleeved top and grey pin-stripe trousers. They're not so much stripes as 'dashed', if you know what I mean. Over this I have a chocolate-brown long, knitted cardigan with bronze glitter through the wool, and white socks. My hair is loose and still dark red.

Beguile's Mistress

Windy and cold Polar Vortex weather the rest of the week.  Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...  Found a pair of light gray wool slacks and a turtle neck sweater of the same shade so I look like I'm wearing the sky with thin black knee socks and black low-heeled shoes.

The Herald wants your cookie recipes ~~~~~~~~~~~ https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=216360.msg10629869#msg10629869                     

The Herald is looking for holiday submissions ~~~~~~~~~~ https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=216360.msg10629865#msg10629865            

Thangar

Dark blue dress pants, blue shirt, striped red/blue tie (Windsor knot), black belt, black socks, black wing tipped shoes,
and wire rimmed glasses. Combed my hair back today just to be different. It is my Jack Nicholson in the Shining hair style.

and since it is so very cold in my office I am wearing a very unorthodox blue hooded sweat shirt.

brrr.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gold three piece business suit with vest and shawl-collared white silk blouse, fitted jacket left unbuttoned and straight fitted skirt, beige stockings and brown heels.  It’s cold again and I wish I could have gotten away with slacks and a sweater but the suit is still warm.

MasterOfWhispers

Since I just got out of work and its night time. Boxers and an a white shirt while plopped in my bed...
On and Offs

"How do you write like you're running out of time? Write day and Night like you're running out of time"- Hamilton Musical

looking247

I am wearing a mischievous grin and wearing it quite well... I am under my duvet listening to some tunes so it is just blue underwear and a blue north face tshirt

Beguile's Mistress

Long-sleeved black blouse with a white leaf pattern, black wool slacks, a black cardigan and black loafers.  Cold today!

AmberStarfire

Cold today here too. :(  (No snow yet though)

A blue Dash zip up jumper (I'm pretty sure it's different to the US Dash), an aqua peasant top with butterflies, pink tracksuit pants and white socks. My hair is down and dark red, but I am going to dye it more of a cherry red tonight or tomorrow.

ausyandy

It's nice and warm today and I'm out working on my car most of the time (except for the odd computer break here and there), so it's denim shorts and my favourite Timoteo tank top.

Nowherewoman

sweater over a tshirt, jeans, socks and clogs. It finally remembered it's supposed to be winter in the NE...
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

ausyandy

Nice and cosy in my room tonight wearing Timoteo tracksuit pants and matching tank top.