What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lioness

Short plaid skirt with a slit up the thigh, black tank top, black steel-boned corset, red cardigan...and black flats because I don't want to kill my feet while out dancing at the local goth club :)
♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated as of 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 0/2 ♥ Posts completed: 2/2 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

MissBelleButton

Quote from: The Lioness on January 02, 2015, 04:41:18 PM
Short plaid skirt with a slit up the thigh, black tank top, black steel-boned corset, red cardigan...and black flats because I don't want to kill my feet while out dancing at the local goth club :)
You have awesome taste in fashion! That sounds like such a kickass outfit. :D

I'm in pajamas already. Nothing special: old yoga pants and navy blue long-sleeve top. So~ comfy!

Blythe

Blue jeans, Night Vale T-shirt, gray jacket, white socks, red sneakers.

Bliss

Oooh, Night Vale tee! Is it the one with the Glow Cloud that actually glows?

I'm wearing a sleeveless boatneck fit-and-flare dress that is white with a print of black scribbly circles all over. Because it is cold, I also have a blue/green/silver patterned pashmina around my shoulders, and it isn't quite enough to keep me from being a bit shivery. For once, I've no temptation to take off my black flats and white socks to be barefoot in the office - If my toes are warm, I'll happily keep them that way!

I've accessorized with an oversized silver watch, and a teardrop blue faceted pendant with marcasite around the edge, while my hair is twisted up and held with a small clip.

Plus the red-rimmed glasses, 'cause a girl's gotta see.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Beguile's Mistress

Pale gray cotton knit dress with fitted bodice, 3/4-length sleeves, round neckline and gathered full skirt, red soft leather belt, sheer smokey gray stockings and red heels.

Bliss

Light grey cashmere short sleeve cowl-neck sweater with an elastic-waist black satin circle skirt over a pale linen loose sheath skirt, with black knee-high socks and black flats.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Beguile's Mistress

Pale blue sweat pants and white sweat shirt and fuzzy socks.  Being lazy on the couch today cause my tummy is queasy. :-)

AmberStarfire

My NaNoWriMo fitted t-shirt I finally got (the one for slaying 50k words) and a black and gold striped skirt. My hair is up in a ponytail.

Beguile's Mistress

Back at work today:  Dark gray business suit, salmon colored blouse with a shawl collar, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Plumbum

I'm wearing a big old navy sweatshirt and panties (getting ready for bed!)

Beguile's Mistress

Forest green slacks and a Fisherman's Knit sweater with a high round collar, warm beige socks inside a pair of beige suede ankle boots and a green and gold paisley scarf at the neck for color.

MilitaryMan

My black monster energy drink shirt. A pair of jeans and my grey DC shoes

AmberStarfire

A long-sleeved Nightwish t-shirt and silky black slacks.

Autumn52

Gray sweats, and socks, and lots of sweaters. OMG it is cold
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Beguile's Mistress

Gray wool slacks with flecks of blue, a white long-sleeved blouse and pale gray V-neck cashmere pullover; dark gray suede moccasin-type loafers and white knee socks.  Tis frigid here, too.

AmberStarfire

A sky blue Trespass fleece, a white 'New York City' (never been there) fitted tee, and black ribbed slacks.

AmberStarfire

A dark blue dress/long top with golden chrysanthemums, dark grey leggings and a pale blue cardigan over.

Beguile's Mistress

Navy blue pencil skirt and a teal long-sleeved blouse, sheer navy stockings and navy heels.

AmberStarfire

A black EA hoodie, a black top with purple roses, and black ribbed slacks.

youngpervyoldman

A dark moss green ribbed sweater over a light blue pinpoint button down shirt. Khakis with chocolate brown leather belt and matching brown variation on a wingtip shoe. The World's Softest Socks, which if highly recommend.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray pencil skirt and bright red long sleeved blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels.

MelisaArtemis

Beautiful Mystery

Black and white leopard print pajama pants, white sports bra and teal tank top.
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

Night Stalker

black boxer briefs, blue sweatpants, blue shirt, glasses
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

AmberStarfire

A maroon jumper dress, grey leggings, and a light blue cardigan I've pulled over it.