What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelisaArtemis

Observing Trifles

A Slytherin hoodie, an Evil Dead shirt, and Transformers pajama pants.
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks with a white chalky pinstripe, a pleated tuxedo shirt with a skinny black tie, a red belt and red flat shoes.  It's cold today and my legs are achy, hence the flats.

AmberStarfire

I'm wearing a black long-sleeved top, a pinstripe sleeveless top benoeath it (it's visible at the front) and black velvet slacks.

(We have pinstripes in common today BeMi) :)

karvick

Not long out of the shower. So I'm basically wearing just a navy blue house coat.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: AmberStarfire on December 18, 2014, 04:05:24 PM
I'm wearing a black long-sleeved top, a pinstripe sleeveless top benoeath it (it's visible at the front) and black velvet slacks.

(We have pinstripes in common today BeMi) :)
*grins*  That was yesterday! ;D

Today it's a black tulip skirt and a long-sleeved red satin blouse with a round neckline and red glass buttons, gold earrings and chains, sheer black stockings and black heels with clip on adornments that have glass beads that almost match my buttons.

AmberStarfire

It was yesterday for me too. :) Just a timezone difference.

Today I'm wearing a black, long-sleeved stretchy top with silver and velvety flowers printed on it, a light blue fluffy cardigan that is a Christmas present I chose (worn early. According to the tag it is a spider feather cardigan!). In fact, this cardigan exactly:
http://www.dunnesstores.com/spider%20feather%20cardigan/new-in/dunnesstores/fcp-product/8673770
and black slacks.

MelisaArtemis

Beguile's Mistress

A long white t-type sleep shirt with an embossed floral design (no pictures since imagination is the key here and not pictures) and fuzzy white socks.

Bliss

Black flats, a white boatneck sleeveless knee-length belled-skirt dress with scribbly black circles patterned all over, a multi-shaded red triangular handmade shawl crocheted in a takeoff of the Age of Brass and Steam knit pattern, and a sweet necklace a friend gave me for Christmas that has a pair of pendants on it, one a tiny bottle of actual ink and the other an incredibly wee dip pen.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Beguile's Mistress

I love the sound of that necklace, Bliss.

Black pencil skirt, red and white candy striped long sleeved blouse, red belt, sheer black stockings with a pattern of wreaths along the outside of the leg, black heels.

Bliss

It came from this Etsy shop, which makes a lot of cool working miniature jewelry: https://www.etsy.com/listing/175258051/real-working-teeny-tiny-mini-fountain

Today I am jewelry-less, wearing a cropped grey cashmere open cardigan over a teal-on-white lacework sleeveless babydoll dress, in turn worn over black capri PJ pants that are basically ankle-length on me, because I never really indulged properly in that babydoll-over-pants thing in the 90s so I'm going with it now. Also, black low wedge heels with shiny shiny toecaps. :D
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Beguile's Mistress

Thank you, Bliss!  I gotta check that out. ;D

Last day of work until after Christmas so I got a red pencil skirt with a lacy camisole and white silk long sleeved blouse, a black belt, sheer black stockings and black heels with a poinsettia clip at the front.

Night Stalker

navy blue lounge pants, shirt and glasses
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Beguile's Mistress

Red cotton pajamas and white socks as the nephews and I lounge around eating ham and potato salad and watching Christmas movies.

Beguile's Mistress

Chocolate brown pencil skirt, beige twin set, sheer beige stockings and brown heels; got a light gold scar knotted at the neck for a flash of color.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark red pencil skirt, soft white cashmere sweater, sheer black stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

A long-sleeved cream peasant top, a Trespass grey fleece, black stretchy nylon type slacks, and fluffy blue and white socks.

Thangar

Dark blue pants, black shoes (freshly shined), black socks, black (real leather) belt, and light blue dress shirt that has dark blue stripes in it, with a button down collar, my brass rimmed glasses (favorite pair), a new watch on my left wrist and for the first time in 3 years I am at work without a tie, on purpose. 

Watch out world - Thangar didn't wear a tie!

Beguile's Mistress

You are gonna get it! ;D

Black sleeveless sweater dress with stand up collar, peacock blue cardigan, white and gold long narrow silk scarf, sheer black stockings and black heels.

mongoose

Oooh, is someone going out tonight?

Beguile's Mistress

*grins*  It's what I wear for work.  I'm home tonight in solitary splendor dressed in a long blue and gray and black plaid flannel shirt and fuzzy white socks with hot tea, an afghan and a fire in my fireplace to keep me warm. :-)

If that towel doesn't do it for you come and curl up on my hearth rug. ;D

mongoose

Oh, I like a nice warm fire.  I think I might take you up on that invitation and perhaps....dry off.....some manly bits.  That is, if you don't mind the removal of my towel for a short duration.....

MelisaArtemis

Beguile's Mistress

Since you all have such good imaginations words suffice.  A black business suit it is for today with a slender pencil skirt and fitted jack held closed with polished gold colored buttons, with a lacy camisole peeking out at the neckline, sheer black stockings with a few clocks at the ankles and polished black heels to set things off.