What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Dark red business suit, white long-sleeved blouse with a shawl collar, sheer black stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

A blue zip-up cardigan, a grey New York City fitted t-shirt (never been to NY) and a black skirt with white stripes.

Beguile's Mistress

Long-sleeved pink and gray and black plaid flannel shirt and fuzzy white socks

Evil Tim

Blue shorts and a black shirt...and a checkerboard blanket cause its cold in my apartment currently.

AmberStarfire

A grey Trespass fleece, a cream long-sleeved peasant-style top, a white lace-topped camisole, and a black skirt with gold stripes.

Nihil

Jeans, black striped shirt, grey hoodie and black combat boots

Beguile's Mistress

Charcoal gray jumper that I haven't worn in a while and a white silk long-sleeved blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Delibee

My nice dress shirt and pants, because I only own one set of clothes that could be considered "business casual" . . . Which became much more casual than business when I got home.
Avatar art "Penthe vs. Shehyn" by Brandon Chang. https://bchangart.artstation.com/

O/Os

Beguile's Mistress

Red woolen slacks, a long-sleeved white blouse and black flats and belt.

AmberStarfire

From the party: A black short, long sleeved evening dress with a Japanese print in gold and tan, with cranes or pelicans, a short knitted sparkly purple cardigan and an array of jewellery incl. a garnet ring and bloodstone bracelet.

Nowherewoman

Sweatpants (grey) bathrobe (grey), clogs (brown. Yeah, OK. I clash...)
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Beguile's Mistress

Teal scrubs pants and a light blue over-sized t-shirt and white fuzzy socks.  I slept in and now trying to get caught up on some housework.

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Beguile's Mistress

Black business suit, white lace camisole, sheer black stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

An aqua peasant top with a black butterfly print, black ribbed trousers and a lilac half-dressing gown (it's just the top half and is kind of plush). My hair (dyed cherry red again last night) is loose and down past my shoulders now.

wander

A grey-white t-shirt with David Bowie on and some pinstripe boxers... Its 10.25pm over here and I'm chilling... ^^

IntolerableMinx

Purple T-shirt and dark grey jeans.

Night Stalker

just a towel - stepped out of the shower
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

AmberStarfire

A long black short-sleeved top with purple roses, a white camisole and black stretchy trousers.

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt and sheer white silk blouse over a lacy camisole, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Thangar

Black dress pants, Dark blue shirt and a red tie with tiny tan gingerbread men on it.. wire rimmed glasses, and the start of a beard maybe (haven't really shaved for four days) and my best pair of dress black wing tip shoes...

SRT4NightRider

Green NY Jets lounge pants, and a black tshirt
For the countless souls who died, let our voices fill this night. Sing with me, never again!. They aren't lost, you see. The truth will live in me, believe me.

All that I have left inside is a soul that's filled with pride. I tell you, never again! Their depraved societ didn't end up killing me. Scream with me, NEVER AGAIN

Beguile's Mistress

Dark green tulip skirt with a black belt, cream colored long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings with a plaid kind of pattern and black suede heels.

AmberStarfire

A green knitted/pretty top, black ribbed slacks, and a purplish jumper with 'Love' written on it in studs (in a stylised design). :)

Night Stalker

I am the NightStalker