What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue pencil skirt, white long-sleeved blouse, red belt, sheer black stockings and black heels.

WyldRanger

*eyes BeMi's attire and whistles* ;)

OT: Blue jeans, burgundy short sleeved shirt with a pocket over the left breast, tennis shoes, black socks and a warm black coat (very windy and cold today...I believe the last of the warm weather is now past :( )

Beguile's Mistress

*waves a thank you to Wyld*

Brown and tan dress with a round neck and three-quarter length sleeves and straight skirt - tan at the top, brown for the skirt - beige stockings and brown heels.

AmberStarfire

A black, long-sleeved stretchy top with square studs near each shoulder, black stretchy trousers and a brown and white Hard Rock Cafe hoodie.

WyldRanger

BeMi - stylish as always :)

Amber - cute as always ;)

OT : Dark blue jeans, black short sleeved shirt with a pocket over the left breast, and black socks.

Beguile's Mistress

A slender fitting black sleeveless dress accessorized with some Halloween jewelry, necklaces with dangling bats and ghosts and witches Oh! My!, sheer black stockings with spider webs and spiders and black heels.  It was a big hit at the doctor's office! ;D

Bliss

A knee length capped-sleeve dress with a deep elasticized v-neck and elastic empire waist, in an elaborate black and white fleur de lis pattern. A short sleeve grey cabled silk and angora cardigan that closes at the top with two large grey buttons. White socks inside plain black flats, and black ribbed legwarmers that come to the knee. A silver wire headband, because dammit hair, stay where I put you!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Wispyr

Shorts. Just short. It's cold. I should wear more, but shorts.

AmberStarfire

A long-sleeved black top with roses, pink tracksuit pants, and a long purple cableknit cardigan with rose shaped buttons. My hair's up in a ponytail.

Beguile's Mistress

Business suit with a black pencil skirt and a tunic style top in dark green trimmed with black piping on the cuffs, hems and stand-up collar, sheer black stockings with a filigree pattern on the outside of the ankle and black heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray business suite with a paler gray pinstripe, a dark red blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

A light pink dip-dye fitted t-shirt with a v neck and buttons, black ribbed slacks and a brown chenille jumper. Hair is down. :)

Bliss

A wine-red empire waist/babydoll sleeveless dress with black piping at the seams, under a black cropped short sleeve cardigan, with black Cinderella-before-the-ball flats and black legwarmers scrunched down around my ankles.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Thangar

Dark blue dress shirt with button down collar, a blue striped tie tied with full windsor knot, dark blue slacks, black belt, black socks, and black nicely polished wing tip shoes.

AmberStarfire

A black long-sleeved top with a silver and pink pattern of butterflies, peacock feathers and swirls, black trousers and a brown chenille jumper again.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark red cress with a round neck, 3/4 length sleeves, a row of decorative buttons down the front and a wide black belt to cinch in the waist, sheer black stockings and black sling-back heels.

MelisaArtemis

SilverWing

A onsie, complete with the booties. Fleece, and black with little white skeletons dancing across it. I like to be comfy after work! ;)

AmberStarfire

A black Game of Thrones t-shirt and black trousers. My hair is in a ponytail.

Bliss

Beige panties, a grey t-shirt from St. Baldricks Foundation from fundraising two years ago, and a thick microplush off-red bathrobe. Rainy day off FTW!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Thangar

tan dress pants, black dress shirt, black with thin red stripes tie, black sock, black wingtip shoes, and a smile.

(wishing I was wearing a plush robe, boxers, and tshirt)

Beguile's Mistress

Black wool slacks, a white cashmere sweater with a knit cable pattern, thin black knee socks and black loafers.  It is cold, rainy and windy here today and I wish I was home in my bed with tea and homemade doughnuts and my laptop. ;D

Peccavi

A pair of black yoga pants with the N7 logo on them and a Dragon Age hoodie.

:o
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Observing Trifles

An Aerosmith sweater and shorts. Relaxing after a really long morning.
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

tomdotcom

I'm still in bed, so just a pair of cK boxers. Plain white.