News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Matchmakers

Started by FriskyKitty, February 17, 2008, 01:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FriskyKitty

Caitlin pushed her light blond hair behind her ears. Her bright blue eyes darted across the invitation. The invitation to be on the famous show, "Matchmakers" The director gave single people invitations to come on their show, where there were four men and four women. They all dated one another several times for a month at a romantic beach. At the end of the month, they all had to pick their perfect match, unless one or more people were simply not in love with anyone on the show. In the end, there was always at least one pair of people that loved each other, what if Caitlin was one of them? She needed to get a boyfriend, she was already 21! I can't just keep on waiting! This is my best chance! Caitlin scribbled a response on the invitation and quickly stuffed it inside her mail box. She crossed her fingers and prayed to God that she would finally find her soul mate. For her whole life Caitlin had been saving herself for the "right" one. She wanted to finally meet the "right" one, but her fate was in God's hands. At least she liked to think that, because God was the only one who could know who was her perfect match. Well, besides herself, of course.

FriskyKitty

OOC: Er, I can't figure out how to PM people yet, but, er, if you're reading this, Connor, you can join. I'm a newbie herem, too, so, yeah. *sweat drop*

Elvi

Apologies for the OOC message on a game thread.

OOC:
Frisky, you will not be able to send private messages, edit posts or do anything to your profile until you are a full member.
Equally, members should not be sending you private messages until you are made a full member.

Vekseid has transfered your introduction onto a thread on it's own, on the introduction board and people have responded to your message there.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13084.0
It may be best that you concentrate on that first, then, when you are a full member, you will be free to discuss things with other members quite freely...*smiles*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building