News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lenka

pink shorts/knickers? yellow top and my fav. pink uggies!

Lira

purple tank and gray running shorts

Autumn52

a pale yellow sundress with spaghetti straps and an empire waist. It is knee length and I am wearing a pair of yellow daisy flip flops.

It is a pretty day and although I am busy I am enjoying the day. Doors and windows open to let all the fresh air in.

(a white thong and a strapless white bra.)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lira

Kitsunetsuki

An old boyfriend's black t-shirt...
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

grayfoxz

Star Safyre

Nearly transparent red sundress with pink and white flowers, and gray lace panties.
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Insanityenviesme

Towel..getting ready for bath time!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Beguile's Mistress

Navy slacks with tapered legs, a pale pink shirt with long sleeves and a lapel collar, nave flats with gold buckle and a navy leather belt with a gold buckle on it too

Lira

my usual ratty oversized t-shirt

(love the avi Beguile's Mistress  :-) )

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Lira on September 05, 2010, 12:53:36 PM
my usual ratty oversized t-shirt

(love the avi Beguile's Mistress  :-) )

Thank you. :-)

Aether

Awesome Avi, Beguile!

Oh, uh, nuttin...  <.<

Cassiopeia

Drift

Heather Gray exercise shorts and a white exercise bra.  (getting ready to sweat for a few I'll be back later)

Star Safyre

My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Insanityenviesme

Meep!
-drools at mental image of Star-
White tee and green cargo shorts
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Autumn52

I am wearing a green slip dress so comfy and cute. It falls just around knee length and it is not form fitting but fits nicely. Just an A line style. I dont have shoes on or a bra just a thong. I am comfy and relaxed.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Insanityenviesme

-smiles-
Women and clothes..the ultimate tease for a man..
-siddles over to the delicious Xandi and gets comfy with her and her gorgeous dress-
Mind some company, Amazon?
Moments of Sanity

Autumn52

*gigglefits*

Hello and Amazon? what does Amazon mean? giggles

Insanityenviesme

-blinks in rushed embarrassment-
Arent you an amazonic warrior woman?
-points at awesome avi-
Moments of Sanity

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Aether on September 05, 2010, 02:27:21 PM
Awesome Avi, Beguile!

Oh, uh, nuttin...  <.<

Thank you, sweetie.  I hope it's warm where you are today.

Autumn52

giggles an hugs you

I can be a amazon if that is what you want but I am just a very tall woman really. Giggles actually Luis Royo does tend to depick warrior women so perhaps you are right. giggles and hugs again.

BTW love the cargo shorts

Insanityenviesme

-blushes furiously-
-is very inclined towards polite, beautiful, tall women-
Thanks..but they're nowhere near as sexy as your dress..perhaps if I remove my tee..
-grins and winks-
Moments of Sanity

TheLegionary

* whistles at Xandi *

I can wonder how comfy you are!

I have just come back from jogging, so everything is dirty and smelling bad: white socks, black shorts, a Nike dry-fit white T-shirt, white briefs. No snickers, because I have just taken them off.

Night Stalker

tight blue denim jeans, long sleeved black shirt, black work socks, black shoes.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker