So many RPG Ideas

Started by OrchidofDarkness, February 26, 2012, 09:44:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrchidofDarkness

Okay I have several ideas for a role play one in which is already posted here but I am making a few changes so please bare with me during this process.

(Idea number 1)  This is a story about a girl whose name is Adramelech Saint Graves a half celestial half demonic being who has to eventually chose a side. I want someone who will help her chose a side be it good or evil...the outcome of this tale will determine the events that unfold.  I am open to sharing ideas feel free to message me with ideas.

Roles that are currently open:
1.Good Guy/Girl: Who is willing to help save this girl not only from the darkness but from herself as well. With any luck would be able to sway her over to the side of good.

2.Evil Guy/Girl: One who is willing to do almost anything to get what they want to conquer everything and use her as a tool to do so by getting her to join the ranks and army of the darkness 

3.Neutral Guy/Girl: Who thinks she should not have to deal with any of this one side theory and should be able to live the life she wants to as a freed soul? Is willing to teach and help her learn what it means to be free.  Just simply wanting to be friend’s and travels the world seeing new things

The type of character you want to be is up to you I enjoy all types from a pixie-dragons to even something never heard of and made up. 

Now for idea number two with any luck this might get some interesting ideas going here.

(Idea number 2) This is a story about young women who was changed into a vampire against her will, and abandoned by the one who bit her. Having no place to turn to she begins her search for some place to take shelter and with any luck find someone to teach her how to use her new dark gifts…..or will she be destroyed by the slayers who kill without mercy and often times for money.

Role that are currently open:

1. Slayer: Is a person bent on ridding the world on what he/she believes to be a thing of absolute evil

2. Friends: They learn about what happened to her and try to help her out the best they can.

3. Vampire Lord/Lady: Sees that she has great potential to become more then just a simple mindless killing machine.

4. Lover: The one person she would do any thing for is him.

Well thats all the ideas I have for now. So bring on your thoughts and ideas that could make this Role Play a great adventure or could it turn into something more??? hmm makes you wonder don't it? Well you know how to reach me so go ahead you know you want to I will be waiting to hear from you.

Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.