Daughter's Playground - Interest & Recruitment Thread [LOCKED]

Started by Eliza, December 21, 2017, 01:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eliza

Congratulations to everyone who got involved in making this roleplay to Big Game status! We now have our own board!

RECRUITMENT OPEN - Seeking Fathers and Daughters (also accepting nieces, uncles, etc; if you have a question, ask a GM)
If you are interested in participating, please add this thread as a bookmark and send a PM to both myself and Miss Kaia stating your interest.
If interested, post in this thread and when you are ready to add a father or daughter to the game, post with a Character Sheet for approval.
[NEW] Players are no longer required to pair up with established father and daughter pairings, but it is encouraged.

Gamemasters: Eliza & Miss Kaia

Party Status: December Party Closed
January Party is just starting

Party Location: December Party: Fourche House
January Party: Gibson House
Link: January Party

Note: Miss Kaia and myself are in the works trying to figure out who is still playing and who has withdrawn from the game. If you are interested, please post in this thread.

This RP revolves around a group of people who get together and trade partners and have sex. This one is different because it revolves around the concept of fathers trading their daughters. Also it has a backstory.

Backstory

Our main story is set a year after the girls first started the Daughter's Playground.  It was ran by girls, and celebrated their sexuality, their womanhood in a way that most would shame them for.  They built a circle of like minded friends, who weren't there just to fuck and be fucked.  No, these were people who  managed to be a community.  They cared for one another, as friends, if nothing else.  Sometimes, one or two of the gentlemen were a little forward, but that came with the territory.  For the most part however, the Daughter's Playground was a place of family.

Misty, Chelsea, and Kismet probably wouldn't have gone as far as they did on that fateful night, if it hadn't been for beer that Misty had pilfered from her dad.  They'd been drinking through the night, and when it came time to play truth or dare, any sense of propriety went out the door.  Misty was already down to her panties, and the other two had kissed.  The kiss was a first for Kismet, and although she enjoyed it, she was feeling really silly.  She was sixteen,  and didn't even know what she wanted, what she was into.

Kismet had been playing with the idea of fucking someone older, much older.  Everyone her age just seemed to bore her, and she wanted something different than what she was supposed to have access to.  She never was much good at following the rules.  Watching Misty stand there in nothing but her panties, the redhead smirked and turned to Chelsea.  "I dare you to go fuck Mr. Collins."  Chelsea balked, but after some good natured ribbing, the blonde agreed. 

Misty had the next turn, and she easily took dare.  Looking right at Kizzy, she dared her to join in.  She was admittedly drunk and feeling sorry for her father.  The divorce was rough on him, and she couldn't think of any other way to make him smile.  Surprised but not shaken, Kismet joined the blonde as they seduced and fucked their friend's father. 

The girls really enjoyed their evening, and when they gathered at Kismet's house for yet another slumber party, the trio couldn't stop talking about what had happened.  Kizzy thought about her dad and more recent events.  A smile tugged at her lips, a plan forming.  Excitedly, she told her friends her plan.  They could fuck each other's dads and get all the fun and experience that they wanted, but keep it a closed circuit.  And thus, the Daughter's Playground was formed.

Chelsea and Misty went on to seduce Kismet's dad, giving Misty the experience that she'd been lacking up to this point.  Excited, the girls then turned their sights onto Chelsea's dad, making it even all around.  They continued to have their sleepovers, slipping off to fuck at some point in the night.  This trend was the single most exciting thing to happen to them, but eventually Kizzy's dad overheard them talking about it during one of their many sleepovers.  Instead of getting mad, he played it cool, and called up the other fathers to discuss what had been happening right under their noses.  Kismet invited him to be the first dad involved, and an idea formed in his head.  When the others showed up to talk, they were invited to join as dads as well, and they jumped on it. 

This becomes something that they do at least once a month.  Sometimes, they would have sleepovers, but quickly, their Playground was expanding.  More dads were bringing their daughters.  Sleepovers became Parties, and occasionally a few would have private sleepovers.  It was all in the name of fun.

• This RP will be held in a party thread (headers will be utilized with location tags) and have each father/daughter pairing have a house thread for side RP's.
  • The host's would set up game's, entertainment and decide in which manner couples would get paired up.
  • This RP has drop in and drop out potential where your character could simply miss one party or a new character could be introduced at the next.
  • Girls would be aged 16-18 for new girls and 16-20 for established girls.
  • This is not a incest RP. Your father daughter might be into that, but it's not the primary focus in this RP.

Eliza

Approved Character List (includes those seeking)

Approved Characters - Familial Connections

• Alexander Black (Doomblade403xx) + Marianne "Mari" Black (Eliza) + Wynne (Gypsy)
    • Christopher Phoenix (Chreestafer) + Chelsea Phoenix (AribethAmkiir)
    • Dominic Morrow (Aiden) + Amelia Morrow
    • Edgar Gibson + Alexandria "Dria" Gibson (Caela)
    • Daniel Jones (Kaspider) + Lara Jones + Emma Jones (ElvenKitten)
    • Lucas Fourche (HannibalBarca) + Kismet Fourche (Miss Kaia) + April Fourche (Vermilion Princess)
    • Jacques Renier (Insanityenviesme) + Elizabeth "Lizzie" Renier (RedEve)
    • Louis Fairchild (Kiric Rand) + Vylette Fairchild (Alleya)
    • Sebastian DeVeraux (LaCroix) + Alison DeVeraux (The Loveyly Tsarina) + Erika "Ricky" Thompson (Amarlo)
    Approved characters seeking

-Jeffrey Hawkins (lustfulintentions) seeking a daughter
    -Sebastian DeVeraux (LaCroix) seeking a daughter

interested with a character sheet

intrested no character sheet

-SithLordOfSnark

Game Threads

Character Sheet Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=280110.0

OOC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=280108.0[/list][/list]

Eliza

Rules

-Minimum posting frequency is one post once a week. If unable to post, notify others (plus the GM's) in the OOC Thread (above) or through PM. If you have not made a post in a while, the GM's will send a PM that you must reply to within a week in order to stay active in the game.
    -Each monthly party will be placed in a separate thread. Once a party is over, the current party is merged into that party thread. Please let us know if you have a scene that needs finishing in a certain party and we will allow time for you and your partner(s) to finish said scene before closing.
    -No drama outside of the RP please. Please be courteous to other players, their On's and Offs and their creativity.
    -One paragraph minimum for each post. Always be sure to include the proper headers at the top of your post. This includes Content Warning for any kinks such as bondage and incest and Date and Time.
    -At this time, each player is allowed to make 2 characters.

Eliza

Q&A

Q: What sort of group will this be?
    A: With the potential for romance and smut and some kinky flavors, this will be put into Bondage - Human Freeform Groups.

Q: How do I get my character approved?
    A: Post in this thread so it can be evaluated by the GM's. We will allow approved Character Sheets to be posted in the Character Sheet Thread even if there is no pairing between father and daughter.

Q: How old for daughters?
    A: 16-20. The older girls shouldn't be new to the party.

Q: What format will the RP take?
    A: Main In-Character roleplay will take place in a Main Party Thread, with pre-determined hosts running that. That will be followed by the post-party where different daughters go home with someone else's dad. Post-party will be moved to specific House Threads. Headers will be utilized to avoid confusion and paradoxing.

Q: Can I still join if the RP has started?
    A: You can always join the RP by submitting a character sheet, but you can't start in at all times. If you can get approved, then you can join in anytime before the party or soon after it's started. See the top of this page for this RP status. Once the party is fully going and during the post-party no one new can join in. You can have your character ready to join in at the next party.

Eliza

Please select and copy this code to use for your Character Sheets. You must post here or PM Character sheets to both a GM to have it approved.

[size=12pt][b]CHARACTER NAME GOES HERE[b][/size]

[float=right][img height=400 padding=10]http://INSERT IMAGE HERE[/img][/float]

[b]M/F:[/b]

[b]Father/Daughter Of:[/b]

[b]Incest y/n:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Career/Job/Year in School:[/b]

[b]Group Member How Long:[/b]

[b]Character's O/O's:[/b]

[b]Characters Limits:[/b]

[b]Connections to other characters:[/b]

[b]Backstory:[/b]

[center][b]Additional Pictures[/b]

[img height=150 padding=20]http://X[/img][img height=150 padding=20]http://X[/img][img height=150 padding=20]http://X[/img][img height=150 padding=20]http://X[/img][/center]

Face Claim: Name of model/actor/actress in your pictures

Aiden

I had a daughter for my Dominick, but since the game never got started we have not started.

I am not a fan of the game starting at the residences, I think we should just jump into a party.

I am willing to host the first IC party, I am currently playing Dominick in a one shot and I am ready to get this started for real.

Not sure if Dashenka will want to move onto this game, I will check with her first.

Eliza

@Aiden And did you have a daughter or were you still looking for one?

@Doomglazer I know we were RPing in PM's, but I want to wipe the slate clean with my character. There may be a dad looking for a daughter. P.S. I wanted more content in the post. One-liners weren't cutting it.

Should I make another OOC thread too?

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
    Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
    The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
    Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
    The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
    Ons and Offs
    F-List

Caela

Quote from: Eliza on December 21, 2017, 01:52:40 PM
    Should I make another OOC thread too?

Since we'd be starting basically from scratch, I'd suggest just making new threads period, especially since some players have left and may not come back. Some of the house threads may just be outdated at this point.

Also, I agree with Aiden in let's just get the first party rolling. New players can easily be added during each main party and side scenes can easily be set up (with header tags so people don't paradox themselves) in the house threads. But that's just my two cents. :)

I'll be sliding Dria over but am thinking I'll likely need a new Daddy for her. I haven't heard anything from her original father's writer in quite some time.

Dria
    Alexandria "Dria" Ryan

M/F: Female

Father/Daughter Of:

Incest y/n: Maybe, depends on the story arcs

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Mostly straight but open to experimentation

Personality: Dria is an outgoing, vivacious, and determined young woman. When she sees something she wants, she goes after it without ever asking if she should go after it. She's kindhearted and more than willing to help someone in need but she's no one's doormat. A bit of a wild child, she's almost always down for a good time whether it's sneaking out for a party, sneaking her latest boyfriend into the house, or just hanging out with her friends watching movies.

Career/Job/Year in School: Junior Year

Group Member How Long: New

Character's O/O's: Dria is still experimenting and learning what she likes. She knows she likes experience and confidence that older men have, she enjoys simple pleasures like kissing, making out, and gentle sex but she also likes being controlled/used, and has been starting to experiment with different kinds of light pain (mostly biting, nails, and some light spanking) and rough sex and is eager to experiment further. She's also dicovering she likes the thrill of being watched and multiple partners

Characters Limits: Bathroom play, anything concerning animals and permanent marking.

Connections to other characters:

• Kismet - Best friend

Backstory: Dria was raised by her father and likes it that way. Her mother dumped her on her father when she was just a baby and she doesn't really even remember her. Beyond a few, sporadic, birthday and Christmas cards over the years she's been non-existent in Dria's life. With her father busy with work and his own life, she has always had more than the average amount of freedom and she uses it well. It's not unusual for her to have small, and sometimes wild, parties while her dad is out of town for work. She is always careful about who she invites (she's not having her house destroyed or the cops called!) but it's well known around school that hers is often the place to go, if you can swing an invite, if you want to cut loose without parental supervision.

She works as hard as she plays though, because she wants her father to be proud of her even if they aren't close (hell he's gone so much they barely know each other!) and her grades are excellent. She's also on the debate team at school and she volunteers with various organizations over the summer to help pad her college applications.

Additional Pictures:

- Am open on the last name and to re-tweaking the background a bit but I think that it's vague enough to be easy to work with. Mostly she was dropped on her father as a baby, and he is away a lot because of work, basically giving her free run of the house.

Kaia

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

RedEve

HannibalBarca expressed interest in having Lizzie as a daughter to his dad character, but not sure if he is on board for this reboot or not.
    "I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
    My ons and offs- My F-list

Eliza

Okay, so if you have a daughter/daddy, can you please post in in the OOC Thread. I want to make a list of who we have and don't have. I'll merge the Seeking and Approved into one list.

Here's the OOC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=280108.0

Let's move the conversation over there.

Lynnie

I was apart of the original group and would love to bring back my Abby.

Abigail Williams

M/F: F

Step-Daughter Of: Aaron March

Incest y/n: Nope; step dads are always welcome though

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Straight

Personality: Abigail was always a social outcast, she had a good friend who wouldn't really talk to her during the school days for fear of being outcasted but outside of school they were as thick as thieves. Her bubbly, sweet, yet shy personality made her fun to hang out with but her weird likes made her strange. She for one enjoyed cosplaying, dressing up as characters from animes, tv shows, comic books, and sometimes as characters from books. She was funny, and enjoyed hanging out with her friend.

Career/Job/Year in School: Junior

Group Member How Long: First time

Character's O/O's: Anything to do with her breasts, anal, vaginal sex, rough sex, hair pulling, face slapping choking, are all some of her favorite things.

Characters Limits: No to incest, Bathroom stuff, blood, abuse, spitting.

Connections to other characters: Been to school with them but just started to become friends.

Backstory: Abigail grew up in this town but was outcast-ed for a long time because she was overweight, had bad acne, and didn't know how to make herself look good. Puberty hit and suddenly weight was no longer an issue, her acne cleared up, and thanks to the internet she learned how to do her make up and her hair. Becoming one of the popular girls was a dream come true but she didn't know that this first sleep over will be a night to remember.

Additional Pictures

SithLordOfSnark

I'm interested. Do any daughter's need a father? I definitely want incest, just syk.
    Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
    Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

Eliza

At the moment, there are two daughters without fathers: Marianne and Alexandria

HannibalBarca

I'm in...

QuoteHannibalBarca expressed interest in having Lizzie as a daughter to his dad character, but not sure if he is on board for this reboot or not.

...and I'm still good with Lucas and Lizzie.  It sounds cute, too :P
    “Those who lack drama in their
    lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
    "It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
    before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
    Owed/current posts
    Sigs by Ritsu

HannibalBarca

Lucas Perrentine

M/F: Male

Father/Daughter Of: Elizabeth Perrentine

Incest y/n: yes

Personality: Confident and contemplative.  Lucas has a tendency to delay responding to questions, as he likes to consider his options.  He's a thinker, but also possessed of the willpower to maintain three restaurants, keep himself in excellent physical condition, and spend a decent amount of time traveling, often in his own plane, as he has a pilot's license.  He sexually dominant, something of a chauvinist, but similarly tends to treat women with more than a touch of chivalry.  It wouldn't be too far off-base to call him old-fashioned when it comes to relationships.

Career/Job/Year in School: Restaurant Owner.  All three lean towards higher-end clientele, but they're not exclusive.

Group Member How Long: 3 years

Character's O/O's: Ons:  well-dressed women (this spans a broad category of a variety of clothes), girls his daughter's age, intelligence  Offs: non-submissive women

Characters Limits: bodily fluids/excrement, gore

Connections to other characters: TBD

Backstory: Lucas' parents emigrated from the UK when he was an infant, settling in Seattle while they raised him.  They were a successful middle class family, but Lucas as a boy and young man tended to enjoy mythology and tales of olden days, which he saw with a decidedly romanticized image.  As he matured, he met and married a young woman from a well-to-do family, and with their combined income managed to create a modest chain of restaurants.  They had Lizzie during all of this, but the couples' mutual type-A personalities clashed, and they divorced several years later.  The business was split, and Lucas retained three of the sites, which he went about renovating in order to give himself a fresh start.  More TBD...

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Til Schweiger
    Owed/current posts
    Sigs by Ritsu

Eliza

You can move your Character Sheet to the Approved Thread, Hannibal

I didn't see anything for Lizzie, was it somewhere in the recruitment thread (old)?

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Doomblade403xxx

Alexander Fourche

M/F: Male

Father/Daughter Of:  TBD

Incest y/n: Maybe

Personality: He's a fun loving guy with a great personality. A natural for the world of Sales and Retail. He likes the outdoors and working on things. Hunting and competitive shooting are two of his principle hobbies. He actually has three important ladies in his life. The third is named Ivory. She is an 1997 Ram Air Trans Am in Ice White that is his kit car and his baby. She normally only goes out of the garage during car shows and occasionally he drives her to the Daughter Swap parties.

Career/Job/Year in School: Alex has a Bachelors in political science and a minor in criminal justice. He spent 4 years in the Navy and was once a cop. After some soul searching and strife he finally invested time, money, and a lot of sweat into Fourche's Sporting Goods. His store sells everything for your sporting needs. If it applies to sports he sells it. {Except for shit for curling. Curling is not a sport}

Group Member How Long Has been there from the beginning

Character's O/O's: Pretty much open to anything with the ladies save blood and bathroom stuff.

Characters Limits: He is flexible in his limits with the ladies and will cede to their desires but he is generally a gentle hand unless she wants it a little rougher. He puts her needs and desires above his own but never seems to disappoint or walks away disappointed.

Connections to other characters:

Backstory

In the navy he met a flame haired Irish lass named Felicity and the two of them fell in love and had two children. The two girls were vastly different. Michelle, the oldest, is daddies little angel. She works hard in school. Studies. Get's straight A's and reminds her father so much of her mother that it's painful.

The divorce hit the family like a ton of bricks. Felicity was tired of Alex putting work first and started talking with an old lover from Ireland. She eventually ran off to live with him and taking the two children with her. They were 10 and 8 at that time.

The lovely Ivory

Kaia and I talked and she wants to try a new dad and I agreed. Father figures...she is a fine daughter and wonderful to write with. This means I am looking for a new daughter as well.

HannibalBarca

Yes, RedEve had her character in the recruitment thread, but hadn't been responded to yet.

I'll get Lucas in the approved thread, and adjust his sheet as RedEve responds, and if there is anyone who also wants to add a daughter of his.
    Owed/current posts
    Sigs by Ritsu

Kaspider

Daniel Jones

M/F: M

Father/Daughter Of: TBD

Incest y/n: TBD (open minded. Might need convincing)

Personality: Daniel is a charming man who always comes up with original ideas. Very creative. He was into music first and had long hair but that quickly changed when started his new business online with a partner. He loves the freedom of his job which resulted in a wide social circle. He is confident and is capable of holding a conversation. Ever since the money rolled in or even when he was in music, he seems to attract younger girls so his inclination is towards them. He even has a daughter so it makes it all a bit tricky. He is pretty open minded and adapt to the situation really well and can be easily talked into. He loves trying new things. He has a lot of experience with younger girls, mostly non sexual and some sexual throughout his music career which lasted a couple of years. In those years, he had some kinky encounters with young girls who were into bondage and ropes and other stuff.

Career/Job/Year in School: Online entrepreneur business.

Group Member How Long: From the start.

Character's O/O's: He loves sexy clothes, bikinis, colours, especially socks and heels. On the darker side, he is pretty dominant with a firm spanking hard and love to control sweetly. He loves receiving hand jobs with some dirty talk as a bonus and he loves to finger a pussy. Also he is OK with anal.

He is very creative when having sex. Since he is pretty experienced with girls, he knows how to push the buttons, when to go slow or when to go hard. He has a thing for choking and handling a girl by her hair and spanking her butt.

Characters Limits: Anything nasty, bathroom stuff, inflicting too much pain, verbal abuse.

Connections to other characters: TBD

I don't see the future. I don't worry about the past. Now's all I have.

Eliza

Looks like we may need to mix things up. How about we start with no pairings first (before the party that is) and let everyone reconnect with different people. Are there any pairings that want to keep their father/daughter match?

If this is so, then the backstory would have to be just backstory. Kaia did mention that we can have this party happen one year after the supposed backstory.

Kaia

Yes, I prefer starting it a year later.  Backstory is just how it got started, which Kismet is still involved in.

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~