The Sins of Our Fathers – Comic Book Crossover (Recruiting!)

Started by Life in Color, April 21, 2016, 06:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catella

|| My O/O's | Currently: Closed for stories ||

indarkestknight

Life in Color

Updated recruitment needs.

Still 2 slots left and then we'll be at full capacity.

Where the spell-flingers at?

Life in Color

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

keyotess

Still recruiting for Unity squad for a magician?  :)  I would like to get involved in this.  Although figuring out parents is going to be challenging. :)
By accepting what is and making the best use of every situation, life can be fulfilled without a constant demand for more. --Wen Tzu

In writing, a flaw is not the interesting part of a character.  What is interesting is how a person overcomes a flaw.  I want to read how a person overcomes a flaw, not how the flaw overcomes the person.

My story contribution: FemFour: superheroine, Futa, NC-H

On/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=335439.0

Ace Flyer

Yup! Still recruiting.

If you need any help with parentage, feel free to poke Life or myself, and we'll see what we can help you dig up!

keyotess

By accepting what is and making the best use of every situation, life can be fulfilled without a constant demand for more. --Wen Tzu

In writing, a flaw is not the interesting part of a character.  What is interesting is how a person overcomes a flaw.  I want to read how a person overcomes a flaw, not how the flaw overcomes the person.

Life in Color

Ooooo.

We are around if you need help with the sheet or whatever.

:]

Ace Flyer

keyotess

WIP   This is what I have so far, but time for me to go to bed and sleep.  So any suggestions are appreciated. :)
==Basics==

Name: Tisha Thirteen
Nicknames: Star 13
Aliases:
Sexual Preference: Lesbian/homosexual
Relationship Status: Single
Kinks:
             On's:  Rough Sex | Women | Losing Control | Vanilla Sex | Hair Pulling | Biting | (Light) Bondage | Cuddling | Intersex/Futa |
                       Spanking | Strapons | Respect/Equality | being Bottom | "forced" orgasms
             Off's: Any Form of Torture | Scat | Humiliation and Degradation | Edging/Orgasm Denial | Major Bondage | Blackmail

==Relationships==

Family:
                Mother: Traci Thirteen (asian american) Former member of Titans, MIA
                Mother: Natasha Irons (african american), Former member of Titans, MIA
                Grandmother: Meihui Lan (tibetan) deceased
                Grandfather: Terrance Thirteen (caucasian), deceased
                Great Uncle: John Henry Irons (african american), CEO of Steelworks
                Grandpa: Clay Irons (african american), retired
                Grandma: Blondel Irons(african american), retired
Players: TBD

==Description==

Height: 5'2"
Weight: 135 lbs
Physical Description: Tisha is a petite, busty woman with tanned skin, long black hair that hangs down to her mid-back and long legs for her height.  She keeps herself in shape with dance, martial arts and casting magic, magic burns LOTS of calories.
Personality Description: Tisha is a determined young woman.  All of her training has taught her to be calm in stressful situations and to keep her head, being cleared headed and focused is the key to success.  She enjoys reading and studying history and languages plus magic.  She is attracted to assertive strong women, although she is a bit oblivious when it comes to flirting.
Background/History:
Traci Thirteen and Natasha Irons meet while working with the Teen Titans before they were disbanded as SHIELD took over protection of the World.  Traci has been studying magic all her life, except for a short period of time after her mother died through a magical accident and her father tried to keep her from practicing magic out of fear.  This strained the relationship between Traci and her father Dr Thirteen, but fortunately they repaired their relationship before he died during an investigation into a paranormal investigation that went wrong.  Natasha's powers changed over time, she started out with the Steel armor, then got exposed to the Exo-gene and become Starlight.  Eventually, the exo-gene was mostly neutralized inside of Natasha and she made a new set of armor for herself and a powered hammer to deliver the smack down on villains.  The meeting between Traci and Natasha was like coming home for them and they instantly started working together like they had been working together for years.

Tisha was born to Traci and Natasha Thirteen after they retired when peace descended on the Earth under the aegis of SHIELD.  They had a happy life and bore a daughter, magic can accomplish miracles.  Tisha had a happy normal life, Tisha went to school like a normal person, learned to defend herself from her Mom-N, participated in dance class and learned magic from Mom-T. Tisha's magic was based around manipulation of light, they suspect that Mom-N's powers over light is what influenced Tisha's magic to connect to light.  Eventually she went away to university, getting a degree in Linguistics.  It helped her decipher ancient magical texts and it was discovered she was a natural at languages.  It also helped that she could use magic to help her decipher ancient texts which lead her to learning languages faster.

This is when tragedy struck, she was calling to confirm with her mothers when they were coming up to witness is graduation, but they never answered.  Tisha rushed home, only to find her parents missing.  Their suitcases and clothing were missing as well as some of the ancient books of magic and Natasha's current armor that was kept at home.  Tisha graduated with her Grandpa and Grandma in attendance, but then spent all her time trying to find what happened to her parents.  She cast spells of searching and getting in contact with all of her Moms' friends. Her Great Uncle John Irons, who Mom_N worked for at Steelworks, referred her to Captain Anastasia Rogers.

==The Special Stuff==

Roster Position: Sorceress: from a long line of Asian Sorceresses
Powers:
                Natural Magic: She can cast spells based around light, in casting she draws sigils into the air with mystical light that floats in the air
                             Physical light: illusions, blasts of light, forcefields of light, teleport as a light beam
                                     Examples:
                                             Laser Light:  focuses light into a laser capable of cutting steel
                                             Invisibility: she turns invisible to vision, keeps light from bouncing off of her
                                             Light Shields: disks of light that float around her, blocking attacks that come at her
                                             Wall of Light: solid light that can be made into a wall or dome and other continuous shapes
                                             Shell Game: make light duplicates of herself to confuse people as to where she really is
                                             Disguise: makes her look like someone else, doesn't actually change her body, so physical contact will reveal illusion
                             Concept light: spells to reveal truths: detect lies, see past illusions, reveal the past
                                     Examples:
                                              Light of Truth: Reveals when someone is lying
                                              Light of Sight: see the invisible
                                              Dispel Illusion: reveals illusions to that all can see what is real
                                              Reveal the Past: Can show what happened in the recent past in a room
                Ritual Magic: This gives her a lot more versatility in what she can cast, but it takes time and easily disrupted, usually needing materials
                                 and mystic circles drawn on a surface.
Skills:
            Dancing: hip hop, ballet, tap, salsa, Bharatanatyam (classical Indian)
            Martial arts: street fighting, judo
            Linguistics: understands how languages work, can speak and read Tibetan, Chinese, Gaelic, English, Swahili, Arabic.  Can also read Egyptian,
                             Sumerian, Babylonian
            Drawing: real life drawing, portraits
            Calligraphy
Weaknesses: magic comes from manipulating light so darkness negates her magic, sexy woman being assertive with her, strawberries
Extras: Most of the magic library that her mother Traci had inherited from her mother and added to over the years.
Costume Description: She doesn't really wear a costume, instead a white tank top with the number 13 on the front, jeans, and black leather jacket with combat boots.

==Related Goodies==
Face Claim: Yemaya Briggs-Guzman(BG)
Theme Song:Crazy: Alanis
Picture:

Peanuts

If I haven't posted in a day or two check here, maybe harrass me a bit if there isn't a post :p

Haven't got an On/Offs thread, so check my RP preferences instead.

la dame en noir

Yay another lesbian!

Also, yes...I'll be sending you a pm soon ;3
A&A | FxF |

Life in Color

It's looking really good, keyotess. :]

Make sure to send the finished product to myself Ace Flyer.

And, since there are currently... 3 Magician slots open, you should probably let us know which team you're interested in when you shoot us the character sheet.

<3

keyotess

Question Life in Color,  a new character starts off with 4 powers, how does magic count since it generally is so flexible.

Life in Color

Quote from: keyotess on July 24, 2018, 04:04:05 PM
Question Life in Color,  a new character starts off with 4 powers, how does magic count since it generally is so flexible.

Weeeeeeeeeee have been kind of handling that on a Mage-by-Mage basis.

I've found that it's easier to trim from the sheet than try to get it perfect the first time.

So, I'd just probably write it all up as far as powers are concerned and then we can talk it out once the sheet is done n' stuff?

keyotess

Quote from: Life in Color on July 24, 2018, 04:06:46 PM

I've found that it's easier to trim from the sheet than try to get it perfect the first time.

So, I'd just probably write it all up as far as powers are concerned and then we can talk it out once the sheet is done n' stuff?

Okay!  :)

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: keyotess on July 24, 2018, 01:35:10 AM
Face Claim: Unknown model
Theme Song:
Picture:

That's Yemaya Briggs-Guzman, actor Luis Guzman's daughter. She also goes by Yemaya BG.

keyotess

Quote from: Foxy Oni on July 24, 2018, 04:30:05 PM
That's Yemaya Briggs-Guzman, actor Luis Guzman's daughter. She also goes by Yemaya BG.

Thanks Foxy Oni!  I bow to your search-fu!!

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: keyotess on July 24, 2018, 04:31:44 PM
Thanks Foxy Oni!  I bow to your search-fu!!

No worries, I like finding out who peeps are in case I wanna swipe 'em for a faceclaim sometime.  ;)

Sketch

Submitted my Unity Heart Applicant for your viewing to your PM's.

la dame en noir

Just a preview for the folks.

I'm working on Zera Munroe aka Starlight(thanks to boo - LiC <3). She's the daughter of Ororo Munroe & T'Challa. She's a lesbian and yeah. Just gotta figure out her powers, which seems to be the worst part of it all. Once that's figured out, everything else comes pretty smoothly since she's an original character :3

Activated powers
Normal Self
A&A | FxF |

keyotess

Quote from: Life in Color on July 24, 2018, 04:06:46 PM

Almost finished, but stuck on finding a theme song for her.  She has different taste in music than me. :)

Ace Flyer

Be a bit patient with us GMs--we got several CS's at once, so we're parsing through them and getting feedback to everyone as quickly as we can!

That is all. ^^

Peanuts

Hmm, out of curiosity would an Empath/Emotion Control fit the mage role, or would that be more of a heart thing? Also would I be allowed to make a second character yet? I probably shouldn't either way, but I have to ask... :P
If I haven't posted in a day or two check here, maybe harrass me a bit if there isn't a post :p

Haven't got an On/Offs thread, so check my RP preferences instead.