Rate the Avatar above you. (archive)

Started by WyldRanger, October 28, 2011, 07:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skadii

Your welcome! *kisses and hugs* Still a 10!

Mr Bigglesworth

Bloody Rose

Lycana

10 I'm a sucker for the red XD
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Zipporah

10, I love the take on Red Riding Hood. 

Grainne

10- A little more than a little tease. Nice.  :D
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Insanityenviesme

10 for the interesting color scheme, higher multiples of it for the subject herself though
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Mr Bigglesworth

10 - For the story it tells.

Insanityenviesme

10 cause he's my favorite Bond and The Thomas Crown Affair was magic! and Evelyn was even better than magic!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Insanityenviesme

1000000000000000000 cause she's sweet
Moments of Sanity

Mr Bigglesworth

10 - He makes me want to save water by showering with a friend.  Very green.

Amy Liz

10 for the overwhelmingly attractive looks

SummerWhispers

Flower

10: I love her tousled locks and the expression on her face. Plus, the sunlight reminds me that summer is right around the corner. :)

leelan

10: Those lips, and that stare...so beautiful.
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Amy Liz

10 for the sweet mix of mysterious and adorable looks.

Mordred

10 - Apart from the bias on that very cool splash of color.. seriously dig the curve on that grin, and overall she is quite adorable.
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Mordred

10 - That delicious skin, the loosely tousled strands.. and that slight look of worry.. causes this vampire with the blue hands to crazily wanna pounce! Ah yes, and those lips..
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

10 the expression showing a  total lack of concern, even when faced with the impending summer seasons approach.

Autumn52

10 her golden locks and sneak look make me want to be naughty with her
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

10 - I just want to kiss her all over!

Skadii

Mr Bigglesworth

10 - for being easy on me today.