Giving it another shot – Long-term RP involving genderswaps (forum/email)

Started by Durdyn, March 25, 2016, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Durdyn

Recently, a long term RP fell apart for numerous reasons.  It spanned several characters in a persistent universe.  Changes made in one plot line affected the others.  I understand it is not for everyone, but hopefully there a few folks on E who would be interested in picking this one up or starting another.

The basis of the story would be a group of friends/couples/neighbors who have a way to swap bodies and make some mental changes through the process.  How can be worked out before starting.  In the original story it was a high tech device with headbands that allowed for the swap and some ‘light’ reprogramming.  The combinations possible are exciting to me.  Very interested in exploring M2F and F2M roles and situations.

The characters would return to their original bodies and lives after a weekend/trip/specified time and get to see what changes the other person made.
For an idea of how something like this would work, there is a STORY on fictionmania.

The author’s page is HERE

Another STORY

I am looking for someone who can drive the story with me.  The ability to play multiple characters is not a necessity.  If not playing multiple characters, be able to allude to the other characters and how things are progressing.  The optimal posting rate would be once a week, perhaps more as the story progresses and real life intrudes. 

Kinks:
Genderswaps
Pregnancy
Swingers
Multiple Partners
Sexual exploration
Cosmetic surgery
Real people not all super models
Women who smoke
Watersports (maybe)
If you have others, please feel free to ask.  I have very few limits.

Current Forum RPs

Current RP Ideas |  | A/A Postings

Durdyn

Current Forum RPs

Durdyn

Current Forum RPs