Cobwebs in the Works (Extreme, Sounding, F/Futa)

Started by Dhi, November 10, 2012, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhi

A steam-powered Britain has lost half a million men in the Somme, leaving untold scores of widows and orphans in London. A young woman from Whitechapel receives a letter telling her of her uncle's demise, and she is to travel to his country estate and settle his affairs, lest the bank seize his wealth. But unknown to all, the manse does not sit empty- a creature, both woman and spider, has made it her lair. Her arachnid womb bulges with eggs, awaiting someplace warm and wet to bear fruit.

I love steampunk! I love driders! And for this story, I love extreme penetration. The centerpiece of this story is extreme sounding. Sounding, if you didn't know, is inserting something into the urethra. Extreme sounding, then, is taking that beyond reasonable limits, to fingers, steam-powered vibrators, and eventually a drider cock. The idea here is for the drider to stretch and train my character in order to lay eggs in her, and then fertilize them. Due to the anatomy involved, watersports are a certainty.

What I'd like to see:
  • Urethral penetration
  • Oviposition
  • Mild watersports
  • Anal play (as always)

I see this story as semi-consensual or soft NC, meaning there will be some repression-based protest from my character, some feeble attempts to escape, but always she will melt to your drider's touch and in the heat of the moment sing her praise. I do like some plot and character development with my smut, so I'm hoping for something where my character has free roam and isn't just a webbed up fuckdoll (though the webbing and the fucking is still important).

Does this interest you? Let's collaborate!

Dhi

Bumping this story idea from four years ago holy moly.

I'm super interested in this kind of thing again, f/f or f/futa, as a domme or sub, and would like to collaborate on a story where ole 'Rethra Pen receives top billing. It is not difficult for me to think up ideas facilitating this kink; I've thought up six alone this afternoon, so it need not be the above highly specific scenario. If you think you might be into it, help me scratch this itch.