News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

I have wanted, but it did not work.

Have you ever wanted to become a superhero?

Story Tale

Guilty, I kind of always wanted to be either Phoenix or Poison Ivy...

Have you ever taken candy from a baby?

mishi

Never, I am sweet and pure through and through  >:)

Do you enjoy watching Antique Roadshow?
She left behind small traces of her time on Earth, visible only to those who know where to look.

TheLegionary

Nope...

:(

Have you ever being to a Star Trek Convention?

Story Tale

Not guilty. *whew, I missed confessing my love for cheesy shows by a hair*

If you ever went to a con would you dress up?

TheLegionary

Guilty.

Have you ever wanted to grab a naked avatar from the E-games, but then noticed it is in the screen?

Story Tale

There are some that definitely make my fingers twitchy.

Ever gotten an idea for rp or fantasy from someones avie?

And did you dress up Legionary, and if you did as what, omg you can't just say guilty.

TheLegionary

Guilty. Everyday and everytime.

I am wearing just undertrousers now, najlah.

Are you hot now?

wiccaangel311

with you TL I think almost every girl is hot lol
do you enjoy teasing other people

Endorphin

Guilty.

Do you enjoy being a tease?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Izzie Aditi

Guilty, though not always.
Next person is a morning person.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Endorphin

Guilty. I was up at 4:30am this morning. Unfortuntely, it was for work.

Are you an evening person?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Styx26

(is wide awake) Yep!

Next person is an... afternoon person?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Story Tale

Hmm, afternoons are delightful. ( Starland Vocal Band - Afternoon Delight (1976) )

The next person has been woken up by either dreaming or feeling that something is crawling on them. Happened to me just now, I woke up slapping my arm, I can't tell if there really was something crawling on me or I was just dreaming. It's making me nervous a little bit.

TheLegionary, I meant what would/did you wear to a convention, not what you were wearing at the moment, lol, although thanks for the image. :)

Aaron Divine

Not guilty.. I woke up with the damned alarm buzzing in my brain.

The next person is craving strawberries.

Mr Bigglesworth

I wasn't until you mentioned it, so now Guilty.

Next person is happy.

Endorphin

Guilty. And happy to be so.

The next person is having a good day.

Story Tale

Guilty. So far its fine. I got enough sleep and the coffee is good.

The next person prefers wishes it would rain today.

Mr Bigglesworth

Not guilty.  Got lots of rain last night though, so the trees and such are happy.

The next person is having/had cereal for breakfast.

Endorphin

Not guilty. I've just moved house and haven't even seen a bowl of cereal for weeks.

The next person has had satin sheets on their bed... thinking that it might improve their chances.

Sweety Pinks

Not Guilty, I like the look of satin, but it is so slick. It would not improve my chance, if the guy glides out of the bad and head first into a wall, and yes, this has happened before XD

The next person likes cider.
Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off.

Mr Bigglesworth

*Additionally, by the time somebody gets to see your satin sheets, one would think your chances are already pretty good*

I like Cider when the weather cools in the fall.

The next person prefers Tea over Coffee.

--Welcome Sweety, good luck on the approval process, I hope you are enjoying it!

Story Tale

Not guilty. I've tried to like it, but I do prefer coffee.

The next person has been to an apple festival before.

Mr Bigglesworth

Guilty, I have not been.

Next person doesn't wear anything to bed.

Story Tale

I don't when I have the chance, and when I have to, like, when someone else is in the house, I wear as little as I can get away with, I.e. tank top and panties. I hate clothes in bed, I always end up half undressed anyway by the time I wake up.

The next person has woken up completely undressed before and don't remember doing it.