The Asylum – F seeking Dom M or F for Dark, Short-term (possibly Long) Roleplay

Started by Oksana4RP, August 28, 2023, 05:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oksana4RP

Hello Elliquiy!!

A little about me...

I've been on the site for a year and have been loving every minute of it! There are so many great writers with so many good ideas that even when real life gets crazy, I still manage to find time to come back and write. It's just so therapeutic and I can't help losing myself in the characters I create and the stories I get to be a part of. I'm very passionate with my writing and enjoy giving extra attention to little details like how my character tosses her hair or sways her hips, for example. Keeping my roleplay partner interested in the story and turned on is honestly a little pleasure of mine! My favorite characters to play are the archetypical "Queen Bee," spoiled rich girl princess types who, whether through their own fault/actions or not, suddenly find themselves unprotected, out their element, and at the mercy of the "lower classes" they despise. So, if you enjoy seeing a haughty, stuck-up woman fall from grace and into depravity then I'm your writing partner! Some examples of pairings off the top of my head are:

Princess/Queen and Peasants/Barbarians
Rich Heiress and Pool Boy/Landscaper
Classy City Girl and Rough Hillbilly/Mechanic
Bitchy Boss and Janitor
Young Suburban Housewife and Hoodlum/Escaped Convict
Etc., etc.

I have a craving for a plot inspired by a story I read on another site and I’m thinking this will be a short-term roleplay with long-term potential. I absolutely love detailed writing, plot development, and buildup to smutty scenes in roleplays, but this time I’m leaning more towards getting into the action pretty early and the storyline I think works perfectly for that! I made a few changes to the plot, and everything is negotiable, but it essentially goes like this…

The Plot[

Irina Sorokin
is the only daughter of Russian business tycoon Andrei Sorokin, who’s multi-billion dollar holding company owns most of the media, a huge stake in the oil and gas industry, and a fleet of cargo ships. Just turned 21, Irina goes partying every night, jet-sets all over the world, and spends a small fortune seemingly every day on designer brands while her father lays dying of terminal cancer in the hospital. The young heiress’s life seems completely perfect in every way. She’s beautiful, glamorous, and other than her part-time modeling and fashion career has never had to work a day in her life. Needless to say, she has grown to be quite the spoiled and entitled rich bitch who never misses a chance to flaunt her wealth and status or enhance her public image. After all, she is something of a media celebrity and is sought after by all Moscow's paparazzi, most of whom are on her father's payroll.

But life is not all fun for Irina. Her now dying father has recently married Tatania Kurlenko, a greedy widow and now Irina’s stepmother. Tatania has two sons of her own, both of which are stupid and utterly revolting to the young heiress. The widow and her sons plot together to get their hands on old Andrei’s money.  However, when he dies, he leaves his fortune to his beloved daughter.

Tatania moves fast and organizes a media campaign to spread rumors and discredit Irina, alleging she has mental problems and is unfit to inherit the family fortune. She offers her young stepdaughter the chance to marry her elder son Boris, a proposition that Irina rejects. Her ugly, disgusting stepbrother makes her sick to her stomach. Furious at this public rejection of her son, Tatania makes arrangements to have young Irina shut up in a mental hospital in a remote part of the world. It is a horrible place where the inmates are treated with ferocious cruelty.

There, the young Irina, who is the only attractive female inmate, discovers hell on earth. The diagnosis of her condition is a unique form of schizophrenia, the treatment of which requires that she be put with the general prison population to help her achieve a satisfactory social life in her new surroundings. Threatened by surgical lobotomy, Irina submits to the advances by the wardens, doctors, fellow inmates and even her newly married husband who visits her once a month...

So, there are a number of ways I think we can play this. Maybe it's your character (YC) is a fellow inmate and it's his/her lucky day when poor Irina gets put in the same cell. Maybe YC is the warden who Irina must please and serve to avoid being put back with the general population. Maybe YC is a doctor or an orderly who takes pleasure in torturing the young heiress psychologically and sexually. Irina could attempt an escape at some point or end up resigning herself to her fate instead. I'm open to ideas!

Kinks

So, as you can imagine, this will definitely be heavy on the non-con kinks and pretty much everything is on the table for me. I’m eager to push my limits and go dark with this roleplay. This list is not exhaustive, so I’m definitely open to adding more…

Non-con/rape
Dub-con/reluctance
Forced orgasms
Bondage
Forced blowjobs
Forced/aggressive, sloppy kissing
Verbal humiliation/degradation
Hair pulling
Slapping
Spanking
Rough groping
Rough, forced fingering
Contrasting characters (BIG one for me!)
Mild pain (think interrogation scenes)

Kinks I’m not interested in are all the usual suspects like scat or vomit, etc. Also, no anal please, I’ve just never been into it.

Posting Length and Frequency

I try to at least match my partner’s posts, but mine can range from a couple short paragraphs to 500+ words depending on what’s happening in the story. Inevitably, real life does get in the way sometimes as does writer’s block, but I can commit to posting at least once a week or more.

I think that’s everything. If anyone is interested please don’t hesitate to send me a DM!