Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetgirl91

Granted, but you can only watch that movie for the rest of your life.

I wish I knew what the hell a cubit was.

And now I hope I don't sound stupid.
Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Ghandi

chivalrousdeviant

Granted, but then you have to listen to me explain it was just a reference to Noah and the flood, who had to build a boat 50 cubits long. (It's just an old unit of measurement. :P)

I wish that I had people to appreciate the fact that I just bought some clothes that make me look attractive today. :P

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

sweetgirl91

(I remember that now)

Granted but the only one around is me and my idea of appreciation of attractiveness is awkwardly licking your eyelids. :)

I wish I didn't have How To Love stuck in my head, I hate Lil Wayne's voice.

chivalrousdeviant

(Ugh, me too. :P It's just so unappealing.)

Granted, but now the song stuck in your head is a Snoop Dogg song.

I wish that I could rap and/or sing.

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

sweetgirl91

I love Snoop Dogg! *takes offense*

Granted but then everyone asks you to sing every time you're in a group like they do to me.

I wish I didn't like 90's bubble gum pop so much.

chivalrousdeviant

He's not my favorite but he's definitely better than Lil Wayne, haha. I just picked someone the only other person I know who didn't like Lil Wayne didn't like. :P (Wow that was almost a sentence.)

Granted, but you now only like it a little bit less.

I wish that I had a lead role in a play.

sweetgirl91

Granted but you're Eliza Dolittle.

I wish my ovaries weren't cramping :(

chivalrousdeviant

Granted, but it's because you're pregnant.

I wish that I had somebody to cuddle with. :P

sweetgirl91

Granted but then you have to cuddle with me.

I wish I didn't have to sleep alone.

chivalrousdeviant

I'm missing the part where that wish is corrupted. :P

Granted, but then you're forced to sleep with me. And I tend to be physically affectionate. :PPP haha.

I wish that I had someone to watch terrible and entertaining movies with. :P

sweetgirl91

We are terrible at corrupting these wishes :)

Granted, but you have to watch horror movies with me and I scream in your ear a lot and jump into your lap even more often.

I wish someone would watch My Fair Lady with me.

chivalrousdeviant

We really are. :D (Also yeah, that's not corrupting my wish that's just making it way better. :D)

Granted, but you have watch The Music Man with me as well then (or at the very least, Rent.)

I wish someone would dance with me.

sweetgirl91

RENT RENT RENT!

Granted, but you have to let me teach you to two step.

I wish I could sleep but I need to be up another hour to wake my sister up.

chivalrousdeviant

I mayyyyyy or may not have all of Santa Fe, La Vie Boheme, and Tango Maureen memorized. :D Actually, my friend and I were going to do a rendition of Tango: Maureen for our school's showcase this past year, considering it was our last year and we wanted to go out with a bang. :P It never happened, unfortunately. :(

Granted, but you can only sleep for half an hour.

I wish my friend and I had gotten to do that performance. :P

sweetgirl91

Good, I know Take Me Or Leave Me, Out Tonight and Light My Candle memorized!

Granted, but you trip and break your nose on your friend's shoe.

I wish I hadn't lost my cigarettes :(

chivalrousdeviant

I actually know most of Take Me or Leave Me too. :D

Granted, but you can't find a lighter or matches.

I wish that I had a DVD of every movie I ever wanted. :P

sweetgirl91

I'm an auditory learner so I memorize songs VERY quickly.

Granted, but they're all scratched and skip.

I wish I didn't have so much sad music, if I put my Spotify on shuffle, I'd just sit here and cry all the time.

chivalrousdeviant

I'm kinetic/visual, so if I can sing along with it enough times and can find the lyrics I can learn it fairly quickly. :D Being an auditory must be really nice for learning songs though! :D

Granted, but the only songs on there are all by Lil Wayne.

I wish that Dessa had more music out. :(

sweetgirl91

Granted, but you listen to it so much you go completely deaf.

I wish I had some felt so I could make crochet monsters.

chivalrousdeviant

Granted, but the monsters come to life and start treating your house like it's Tokyo and they're Godzilla.

I wish that I was Godzilla.

sweetgirl91

Granted, but you slip on a Godzilla sized banana peel and fall.

I wish I wasn't out of pistachios.

chivalrousdeviant

Granted, but you only have three and they're buried under a ton of peanuts.

I wish that I wasn't sleepy.

sweetgirl91

Ewww, peanuts.

Granted, but you have to let me keep you awake :)

I wish you weren't sleepy either. :(

chivalrousdeviant

Ha! A successful corruption! Finally! :D

Granted, but it only lasts for half an hour at most. :P

I wish that I could figure out what people's most intimate turn-ons were, just by looking at them. :D

sweetgirl91

Granted, but what you find out scares you :)

I wish I didn't have to go to a party on Saturday.