~*~ Friends With Beneifits~*~ (5) female (5) male *Closed for now BUT!!!!!*

Started by Rog the Rake, June 05, 2011, 09:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rog the Rake

Well with subrob99 we are then down to one male and one female... *smiles* though Jazz still has not submitted her profile.. to me.. *grins*

Lexxy

lets see if this changes the subject line...

we need one male bi-sexual and one female bi-sexual

Basically the old TRY-sexual deall... IE they try anything sexual well almost anything... ~winks~

GreenEyes

If the spots still open, I'd like to fill it. hehe

Name: Jade Sterling
Sexuality : Everyone is Bisexual

Looks:

Personality: Fun, Caring, Hardworking, Peacemaker, Understanding, Sensual, Energetic

Sexual Kinks:  Women or Men, vanilla, anal, toys, kissing, foreplay, multiple partners, sex in public, open to trying new things
NO animals, scat, lots of pain, hardcore bondage, humiliation, mutilation

Background: Born into a family of hard working successful people, Jade felt the pressure early on to do something great, and become somebody her family would be proud of. Working diligently at school and the extracurricular activities her parents put her in to improve her mind and keep her busy while they had work, Jade was able to experience different pathways her life could lead her down. Coming from a well to do family, Jade was brought up with the tools that allowed her talents to flourish and grow.

At a young age she showed in gift in art and music, learning any instrument she could find, as well as spending her days drawing and painting. She would spend hours after her school work was done, sketching and drawing her mothers garden out behind their house or the halls ways and offices where her father held many a busy meeting. As she grew, Jade sought out new place to showcase her art, instead if having her mother stick it in some box in a room to be forgotten. Her art teacher helped her entered her painting in competitions, which she would then win and began to steadily make a life out of her art.

She kept to her schooling and graduated high in her class but Jade cared more about seeing the world and sharing her experiences with others, then heading off to a fancy post secondary school. Her parents had made her attend university to get a degree, just so they could tell others she was a well educated girl. Once Jade was free of her parents ruling, she travelled for a number of years before settling down and returning to her painting and music. Jade is working her way into making a name for herself in her life’s craft, while meeting people and making connections along the way.
Hey everyone,

I'm taking a bit of a hiatus from the rps until my busy schedule evens out. Sorry for any problems that makes.

Lexxy

~~ Licks Lips... ~~ Oh yes... and I think that will fill the female spot...

Accepted and welcome.. there are only two rooms left for the ladies.. I would pick yours as Jazz has yet to fill out a charecter sheet.. female 4 or female 5 and that also gets you a nice office on the 1st floor..

~smiles~ welcome I am certain Rog the Rake will get about tossing your charecter here..  that is once he can break awawy from Tanaka  ~giggles~ and ladies his 'skils' at cunnigless are all his own... I have not have the option to test them in real life.. if his wife would allow it I would love to see if he can walk the walk and lick the lick... (and his walking would be a bit shakey if his wife did let me have a crack at him in real life)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=109358.0

subrob99

Patient Name: Jayson Jennings

Appearance:

Sexuality: Bi-Curious
Personality(s): One of the nicest guys you will ever meet always trying to please everyone. Will just go with the flow.

BackGround: Growing up was pretty much the nerd on the street always getting doing the right thing and getting really good grades. Went to  Oklahoma State on a tennis scholarship. A couple years ago and now working as an accountant at a large pharmaceutical company.  When in high school didn't wasn't a real ladies man but since Jasyon left college has had a few girl friends. Jayson loves to hang out with friends and have a few drinks.

A few months ago Jayson's dad died and was really depressed and so his best friend stayed at his house for awhile this is when Jayson started getting confused because he starting having feelings for another man. Even though nothing came of it he still has thoughts of what it would be like.

Kinkiness: Likes to be blindfolded, anal, oral, and submissive in bed so do what pleases everyone.

Lexxy

Wait this is not the person added to the PC thread? so we are all filled up now???

~grins~ likes the idea of being filled..

Lexxy

Rog the Rake

Laughs.. Morning Lexxy...

No he is not.. and I asked him to tweak the charecter a bit and then send me new pc sheet.. but right now I am going to say we are tentavely full and close this.. maybe later we will bring in more.. or if people leave .. re-open bedroom /office...

Rog

Rog the Rake

Hi if you take a look at first post you will see the basic idea... this is the last post .. well the last post for now...

As we have our (5) men and (5) woman ... I am locking this.. should we loose one of them we will re-open for a 'New' friend to be invited in and join the fun...

Thanks for reading this

Rog the Rake

and

Lexxy