[NC-E] Wolfbane Pet (A Werewolf in Bondage)

Started by The Great Triangle, July 05, 2008, 10:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Great Triangle

Werewolves are dangerous monsters, powerful brutes who can effortlessly ruin an entire farmstead by slaughtering its livestock, or abduct young virgins never to be seen human again.  Their hides are impenetrable to any mortal weapon, and under the light of the moon, their fury and their passion knows no limit.  Yet they have a weakness; silver burns away the monstrous power of the moon, leaving the man and the wolf in a helpless union.

Such weakening often quickly results in the werewolf being killed by vengeful mobs, yet what if an enterprising hunter were to take advantage of this weakness to tame a wolf, turning the monster into a loyal pet, a creature less than human, yet more than an animal.

Basically, the premise of the game is that a human dominates a werewolf by exploiting the werewolf's weaknesses (silver, wolfsbane, fresh meat, incense, belly rubs ect.) in an attempt to gain a loyal companion with many special talents.  I'm interested in playing the role of either the hunter or the wolf, and as for setting, I was thinking something along the lines of a 19th century setting, most likely either in the English countryside, the Appalachian foothills, or some other isolated area where werewolves can roam free. 
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

GrinningHound

I am definitely interested in playing the werewolf. ;D