Castlecliff Magic Academy (interest check)

Started by elfguy, June 25, 2010, 07:47:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inflatetress

I think the rest of us just went kinda post crazy taday!

elfguy

Leaving it at lunch time till tomorrow morning then the afternoon will start.
----

elfguy

----

Shoshana

Quote from: elfguy on June 28, 2010, 06:29:37 PM
Leaving it at lunch time till tomorrow morning then the afternoon will start.

Oh man! Ronan has to wait a while before his meeting with Kara . . .
The door's open but the ride it ain't free.

~Bruce Springsteen

Pandamonium

seems no one posts when I CAN post.  :'(
lol that sucks.

Ironwolf85

I was thinking of a playing a teacher. I've been wanting to play a hound archon... holy magic and all that.
someone's gotta teach that class
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Ironwolf85

(had a better idea... someone has to Clean up summoning spells, or when things go crazy with magic)
Appearance: A tall imposing humanoid hound with silver fur, resembling a German shepard, carrying a warhammer about his hip. his armor is white leather and form fitting.

Name: Quintin Ballard

Race: Hound archon

Field of study: How to deal with Magical creatures, Counterspells, and protective magics

Equipment: Heavy war hammer, White leather armor (enchanted), field notes (writes about new monsters in a small book and compiles it later)

Bio: every place of magic has problems, has chances of things going wrong students mutating, demons unleashed, and so on. Quintin was summoned and bound to the school for the pourpose of dealing with such problems. it's been calm recently, and he's been able to turn his attention to other things.
in reality Quintin is from the Celestrial realm, a paradise, and wants to go home, he's not used to all the requrements of being in the mortal world, eating, sleeping, heat, cold, being uncomfortable now and then due to a bedspring.
he's kind but not happy, he's only truely happy when fighting

Limits: None of that toilet stuff... it's just wierd

debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

elfguy

I guess a non student could work, but it would have to be someone not directly teaching the students in class. Like maybe an auxiliary.
----

Venom09

((hope i can still join...))

Appearance:

Name: Evangeline Xavia Delicrose

Race: Demon

Field of study: Necromancy

Equipment: her clothes normally a revealing vest and jeans, a light knife for blood use to do her necromancy

Bio:
Evan grew up with a poor family who were all christian but her being satanic. She hated the gods with a passion and was very much a lustful girl. She wanted what she wanted. She was a tease in school and loved to torture people. Her family wasn't the most well off, but they worked well together that is until Evan died...

A few years ago Evangeline was killed in a car wreck only to be brought back as a demon... Originally to be a tool, but now working on harnessing her powers here she has learned their are many things she can use her powers for whether mischief or happiness.

Limits: death, scat, loss of limbs

elfguy

Oh a demon eh? ;)

On a side note, I don't intend the afternoon class to end. *Something* will happen to shake things up. I'm just not quite decided on what.
----

SheenaTiger

yay! i like her :)
hope she is as funny and mean as in the game even if she is not named evangeline there :)
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

Venom09

SheenaTiger

Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

Venom09

i grabbed a random cool photo off photobucket

BlueEyedBard

Desgaia 1 and 2
My favorite strategy games of all time!
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Venom09

SheenaTiger

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on June 29, 2010, 10:25:51 AM
Desgaia 1 and 2
My favorite strategy games of all time!

i guess searching for disgaea would be more successfull :)
and the girl, on the pic slightly older, is called "Etna" and she has this really mean streak... especially if it comes to the... assasin... "Flonne" ... never saw such a dumb assasin-angel-combination ^^

and no need to be worr,y i like etna :)

Venom09

to be honest i went to photobucket looking up demon anime girls! lol >.<

BlueEyedBard

I think she makes a great assassin for Laharl, seeing as how he is paralyzed by such beautiful women. 
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

SheenaTiger

Quote from: Venom09 on June 29, 2010, 10:39:26 AM
to be honest i went to photobucket looking up demon anime girls! lol >.<

oh, etna IS a demoness and laharl her superrior (i sometimes wonder who really is superrior there...)
the mentioned flonne was send to assasinate the upcomming new leader of the demons ... laharl... but she is not only clumsy... not to mention i still wonder how she would have tried to kill him without weapons, while etna needed years to wake laharl up... using weapons...

Venom09

Nyarly

Hm... The only Disgaea (and Nippon Ichi generally) game I have is Disgaea 3...

SheenaTiger

1 and 2 is for ps2... i think 3 was for ps3... i crave to own one and the game ;_;

Ironwolf85

Quote from: elfguy on June 29, 2010, 07:10:13 AM
I guess a non student could work, but it would have to be someone not directly teaching the students in class. Like maybe an auxiliary.
Quintin's the equlivent of a janator, he cleans up messes caused my magic. the kind that can't be cleaned with spells, the kind with teeth and stabby bits