private (between Fightingfaithless and silverroses2009)

Started by darkvamplips, June 05, 2009, 02:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fightingfaithless

Humming happily the large male wrapped his strong arms around his sister and buried his face into her hair. "Glad to hear it." He whispered into the soft red strands before pulling back and ruffling the girl’s hair giving his twin a crooked grin. "Now go home and get some sleep don’t want you passing out when I am released from the hospital." He said, his voice playful and light but his words and face serious and worried.

Nathan just didn’t want to lose his twin like he had his younger sister, fail Rebecca like he did poor Mandy. Patting the smaller girl's cheek with his large rough hand he smiled softly. "Don’t worry copy cat everything is going to be fine I promise now go get some rest and I will be home in the morning ok?" He stated, trying to put the red headed female at ease though really the words were for himself as well.

darkvamplips

It felt so good to be in his arms not fighting but little did she know things were going to be worse. This was just a few days after her death. "I am not going anywhere I told you that. I want to stay here." Copy cat was something that annoyed her at the beginning but she now grew to love it. She put her head into his neck not wanting to leave in case something happened to him to.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Fightingfaithless

Sighing Nathan ran his long fingers through his sister’s hair and let out a long breath. “Ok copy cat you can stay but you need to sleep.” He stated firmly and moved his large frame across the bed slightly and pulled her small body next to him. He was a bit glad that she had not left, afraid that if she left something would happen and he would lose the last of his family he swore to protect.

Laying back he pulled Rebecca to his side and closed his eyes. “I will protect you…no matter what it takes. He whispered, though he would be horrified and ashamed if he knew what he was about to turn into to keep those words true, what he would put his poor twin through just for the sake of those little insignificant words.

darkvamplips

A small smile crept upon her lips when he agreed and she got up beside him. Even though they were twins they some times slept in the same bed nothing sexually happened just they felt closer that way. She laid her head on his shoulder. "I know. I'm not going anywhere." She said smiling and then soon she fell asleep in her brother's big arms. It felt good to be protected in someone's arms.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

Fightingfaithless

Nathan sighed as he ran his fingers through the stand of his twin’s hair, as he started to drift off to sleep. He would let the same thing happen to his copy cat like Mandy; his parents would never forgive him. With that last though he let his eyes drift close. He was awoken by the one of the nurses later in the afternoon. She was smiling to brightly for his liking and he quickly and quietly removed himself from his twin, giving his sister a kiss on the head before getting up to sight the release papers, he needed to get back to work regardless and Rebecca needed to get back to school.

Any other words things had to be done and business had to be taken care of. Moving back into the room, now dressed in a worn pair of wranglers, scuffed doc martens, a dark bull riding T-shirt, and his trusty leather jacket, the young man moved to his sister with two strides of his long legs and poked the small girl in the side, a teasing smirk on her face. "Wakey wakey little girl time to go home." He prodded, the annoying smirk still plastered on his boyish handsome face.

darkvamplips

Since she had not been sleeping much when he moved she did not wake up. All she did was move her head to a different position and moan softly. Although her eyes never opened. Since she had been with her twin brother she had missed a few days school and needed to go work. (they are twins). When she was poked she looked up at him with a smile. "I was sleeping by the way." She sat up feeling quite drained because of lack of sleep.

My request thread:

Fightingfaithless

(Yes but HE dropped out to work full time to take care of his sisters ^^)

Shaking his head Nathan merely chuckled at this twin's obvious statement. "No I thought you were running a race!" He said sarcastically as he ruffled her long red hair. Standing he frowned down at the girl, she was looking a little worse for wear. Leaning his tall body down to examine her face with a wicked grin on his handsome face. "You look like shit copy cat." He teased though his voice strained a bit with worry. Straitening, Nathan bent down and picked the girl up with a large smirk.

"Don’t worry poor little girl, dad will take good care of you!" He mocked slightly as he moved to walk out he room with is smaller twin in his arms laughing as he did. He always did like to pick on her about her sleeping habits though he was still a bit worried. Carrying her while teasing was the only way the lean young man could think of to get keep her from saying she was ok and let him take care of her. "To the cave!" He stated dramatically and started to run with his red headed sister bounding in his arms while sprouting some nonsense about saving the weak little damsel in distress.

darkvamplips

"Hey I at least look better then you." She said giving him a small playful shove and then allowing him to pick her up. He rarely did this and wondered why he was being like this meaning picking her up. She was surprised that he was in a better mood now. When he was running off she was bouncing in his arms knowing that he wanted to take care of her. "I can walk myself you know that right?"

My request thread:

Fightingfaithless

Nat looked down at his twin and lifted a perfectly arched eyebrow down at the girl. “Like hell you are! I am handsome, rugged, and gay girls cant resists this!” He exclaimed with a roguish smirk and a wiggle of his eyebrow at the small red head in his arm. Spotting the car he slowed but didn’t put his twin down despite her statement. “Of course I know Copycat but don’t mean a damned thing to me.” He answered playfully but his eyes were slightly dark from the images of his sweet little sister covered in blood. 

Tightening his trim arms he pulled Rebecca closer to his broad chest just the slightest bit before the made it to the car. Rocking the tiny body in his arms dramatically tossed his head to the side like some bad soap opera character. “Alas we must part! Parting is such sweet sorrow…and some other shit I don’t remember…” He tried to recite Shakespeare before giving up and setting the other on her feet. “All right, into Morgiana." His voice dropped an octave as he said his cars name, rubbing the hood of his beloved back mustang GT, he had the staff tow his baby here so they would just have to come get Rebecca’s car tomorrow.

darkvamplips

She rolled her eyes and playfully started to hit his back wanting down. Did not hurt him or anything just was playful. "Fine whatever you say." She again rolled her eyes and wondered how he was being this happy when his sister just died. Oh well people get over things quickly she thought. "Oh give it a rest will you." She said sarcastically knowing he was just joking. Finally she was on the ground and on her own two feet.

My request thread:

Fightingfaithless

Nathan stuck his tongue out and moved to the other side of his car. “Hey don’t mess with Morgiana she is the love of my life…a girl yes but we can make it work I am sure of it!” He said pumping his fist into the air as he opened his door and slid into the driver’s seat, stretching his long frame out against the gray leather he turned and looked at his sister though the car window. “Now get into the car before my poor baby gets offended.” He stated while he started to pet the dashboard with a face love struck look on his face.

He was trying to push it way, all of it the blood the look in those innocent eyes and it was working. Too bad he didn’t know that because he was burying the pain it would haunt his nights, turning him into something he would be horrified to see. Rebecca better enjoy this side of her twin because it might be the last time she will be seeing it in a very long time. “Hurry up copycat I’m starving! I need some fucking meat!” He cried out dramatically as if he were starving, pacing one large arm against his head as he whined pathetically.

darkvamplips

She rolled her eyes as she got in the car. Yes he talked about his car being a girl to him. "It's a car grow up and get a girlfriend for once." She teased.  She hated the love look that he was giving and suddenly remembered she had forgotten her inhaler. That was a bad thing he had just lost his sister and now she had asthma how was he going to react to that? "You always need some meat you little whiner." She said putting on her seat belt and slamming the door shut.

My request thread:

Fightingfaithless

The man looked horrified at her first statement, gray eyes wide in disbelief. “I am grown up and Morgiana is not just a car how dare you! ….a girlfriend…eww.” He said wrinkling his noise and letting a playful smirk stretch across his handsome face. “Girls are not my type copycat.” The red head male said, winking at his passenger before starting the car and sighing at the sound. “So beautiful…” He said dreamily before rubbing his hands together and crackling before taking off out of the parking garage like a bat out of hell.

“Of course I am a…kind of growing boy and meat is good for me.” The resorted as if it was common sense to know this then turned his gray on the road. “Ok so where do you want to eat? I am thinking the ‘Steaks and Ribs’ join…” He said drooling at the thought of a large slab of steak…what he really was a big meat person!

darkvamplips

"Oh yeah right come on." She said smiling back at her brother and then looking out the window. Wow he was going quite fast but she did not say anything about it. They would get home soon enough and she was going to be happy about that. "Whatever you like I am starving to." She did not look at this time but tried to concentrate on her breathing so she would not have another attack in the car.

My request thread:

Fightingfaithless

Nat nodded, a bit conserved about the quietness of his twin but pushed it off as he changed lanes to start on his way to the steak house. The sky was slowly growing steadily dark so he was guessing this would be their dinner. It only took a few minutes to get there so the quite drive was no big to the usually outspoken young man, being that Nathan usually drove like a mad man the minutes just flew by, and whipped into the parking lot with perfect grace.

Turing of the engine off he opened the door like an exited kid, running around to open the door for his twin and bowing for the smaller girl. “After you madam.” He said humbly with a small smirk, it had been a while since they had been out and he was looking forward to some mean….oh god he could feel the juicy steak going down his throat already. “Hurry up Rebecca before I pass out from starvation!” The chiseled young man whined, giving his lovely sister puppy dog eyes.

darkvamplips

The only reason why she was quite was because she did not want to worry him over her asthma. "Ever think of trying to actually drive slow for once?" She joked and smiled at him when they reached the parking lot. She smirked when he ran around and opened her door so she got out of the car. The puppy eyes always seemed to work on her when her brother did them and she hated it. "Fine let's go already." She said walking somewhat slowly to the front door of the restaurant.

My request thread:

Fightingfaithless

Nathan let a slow steady grin grow onto his ruggedly handsome face as he trailed behind his sister, this smaller twin always did amuse him so. Opening the door for her, eyes swirling playfully, he winked at one of the waiters. The younger blond flushed and nearly ran away causing the elder young man to chuckle before he threw one strong arm around his sisters slim shoulders and started follow the sneering woman to a table.

Closed mind people always did amuse him sooo…once they reached their table Nat took the older woman’s hand into one of his large calloused once and leaned down to press a kiss to the horrified woman’s hand, turning to wink at his twin before straitening and flashing a charming grin to the now dazed woman. “Thank you so much for showing us our table, lovely.” The said before slipping into the booth, long legs stretched out beneath the table and one hand patting the spot next to him for Rebecca to take.

darkvamplips

Typical for her brother flirting with almost every girl he sees when they are out. When he put his arm around her she leaned into him for support not wanting to push herself to far.  She rolled her eyes as she watched her brother flirt again with another girl. "You never get tired of that do you?" She asked sitting down beside her brother and pulling out a menu. Truth be told she was starving.

My request thread:

Fightingfaithless

Nathan laughed wickedly and shook his head as he picked up the overly greasy menu, eyes glinting. “Of course not. I do hope we that get little blond waiter though Grr.” The man a small growling noise and leaned over the girls open menu to wriggle an eyebrow at his sister while laughing. Moving back he through and arm around the slim shoulders he looked over his menu with more seriousness then he had all day.

“Such a hard choice…the 14 oz steak or the full rack of rips…decisions decisions…” He murmured to himself, stormy eyes scanting the menu as if it held the meaning of life in the badly typed words. Sighing he turned to his twin and whined dramatically. “I don’t knooow what are you going to get?” He asked, knowing that the others order would not help in his decision but asking as if it would anyway. Hell he was hungry enough maybe he would get both!

darkvamplips

Everything looked so good and she needed something to eat. Ever since he was in his coma she had not eaten much and was always by his side. There was so much to choose from and so little money they had. What was the limit anyway? They might have to each pay half of the bill. "I'm going to choose this I think." She said pointing to the menu and when she did her chest tightened. A small gasp could be heard.

My request thread:

Fightingfaithless

Nathan leaned over the dirty menu to see where his twin was pointing only to freeze, a small frown melting onto his lips as he heard a small gasp leave the smaller girl. Leaning back he eyed the other, stormy eyes swirling with worry as he lifted a large hand to rest it on Rebecca’s small head, rough fingers running though the silky red strands.

“Hey copycat are you ok?” The elder twin whispered, licking his lips as looked around them, as if expecting some maniac to rush in and take his only living family away. “Did I scare you or something?” Hoping the gasp was one of surprise or maybe fear from her brothers sudden movements, the lean young man decided to ignore the fact that his movements were always sudden and out of nowhere and that his twin should be use to that by now.

darkvamplips

When he touched her hair she seemed to be calming down a bit but she wished she had bought her inhaler. She had no time after her brother was taken to the hospital to go and get it. She pointed to her chest and tried to take a deep breath but it only came out as a gasp. "Asthma." Was all that she could say to her brother hoping her brother got the idea.

My request thread: