News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Melrose Place RECRUITING!

Started by LadySky, November 15, 2009, 06:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Armanda Honey on November 17, 2009, 02:55:33 PM
*snickers and cackles at Beguile's Mistress*

*giggles*  I'd like to put a deposit on apartment #2

Haibane

Quote from: Armanda Honey on November 17, 2009, 12:47:25 PM
Sure it can be summertime, though in Southern California.....a pool and bbq would be in use all year round. To keep it easier though we will just say it is June, '09.
Aha. I was going from the TV show which seems to be set in LA, so I thought November would be cold. I'm guessing the general idea though is to have rich people living here with more money than they know what to do with and more free time than they can stop being bored with, yeah? Just trying to get my head round the basics before I finalise my character.

LadySky

Apartment #2 is yours!

In Southern California November is not always that cold, sometimes it never really gets cold at all and with a heated swimming pool people can swim all year round really. However we will simply have the game set in the summer so there is so question.

I figure they are all wealthy people in a manner of speaking. My character is a surgical nurse, that is a decent living but she is not rich by any means. Some may play there characters as filthy rich, it is up to each person.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Haibane

The image links are NSFW

Player: Haibane
Name: Asis Nullaer
Apartment: #7
Nationality: Afro-American
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 124lbs, (8st 12lbs), BMI: 21.3
Stats: 32B-23-34
Hair Colour: Naturally? It's black. And super-frizzy! Currently? Mid-brown with blonde highlights, wiry, curly and Afro. Just past collar length.
Eye Colour: Deep black-brown.
Appearance: Petite and slender and in pretty good shape. There isn't much of me; my friends at Portman and Race call me 'Black Waif'.

https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/0/0c/Asis_03.jpg

https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/2/26/Asis_04.jpg

https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/f/fa/Asis_22.jpg

Character/Background: If there's a party, I'm at it. If there's a joke, I'm telling it. If someone's laughing with wine over their head, I poured it. I'm just an out of control happy person, almost too happy. I love life, my job and my home.

Portman and Race are architects. Not the stuffy silk suited old fart ones you get on the east coast but a young company full of snappily dressed post-modern hippies with rabidly fun designs oozing out of their ears. It’s a small company and very arty and lots of fun. Our office is like something out of a Dali painting. I met my friend Noemi there a year ago and after getting to know her well, arranged to move in and share her swanky apartment. It's much nearer work and what I save on commuter fares I give her in rent.

My name's a bit of a mess, but I like it lots. Asis which is pronounced with the 'a' short as in 'cat' and the 'sis' bit as in 'deceased' (not as in 'sister' I tell people) is Kenyan, from a long way back, while Nullaer is Dutch also from a ways back on my father's side.

On the outside I'm happy and fun, on the inside... there's a secret.

Archetype: Bootylicious zany streetwise kid.

Aiden

I need an apartment on the bottom floor! Right in front of the hot tub.

LadySky

Great character Haibane!

It will be easier to drown you if your near the hot tub!  ;D 8, 6, or 9!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Aiden

LadySky

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Armanda Honey on November 17, 2009, 03:51:24 PM
It will be easier to drown you if your near the hot tub!  ;D 8, 6, or 9!

That's what I thought, too.

LadySky

Haibane

LadySky

Aiden

Haibane

Quote from: Rachubka on November 17, 2009, 02:47:22 PM
Wait a minute... the nurse AND the doctor (plastic surgeon) are villains? D:
Mm, doctors and nurses. I need an examination!

LadySky

Wooohooo! I love him!

I am preparing the OOC thread now, just waiting until I have everyones profile before I post it.

LadySky

Below is a list of everyone who has posted interest. Highlighted in red are the players still needing to post profiles.

PeacethatPowerbrings, do you know of anyone who might like to partner with you? If anyone else knows of a person who would like to play a gay male tell them there is an opening!

LadySky - single girl (Profile Posted)

Beguiles's Mistress - wife
rahatngt - husband

Angel Fire - girl in a lesbian couple
Haibane - girl in a lesbian couple(Profile Posted)

PeacethatPowerbrings - guy in a gay couple (needs a boyfriend)

GravikKardo - single guy

Ferrus - single guy (Profile Posted)

Xandi - single girl (Profile Posted)

Rachubka - single girl (Profile Posted)

Aiden - single guy (Profile Posted)

rick957 - single guy

Haibane

If no player wishing to play a gay male shows up you could put 'gay male char wanted' in the thread title, then at least everyone will see it. Might stand a better chance of getting a bite.

LadySky

rick957

Thanks for letting me squeeze in, LadySky. : ) Here's the apartment manager.  I'll fill in the Apartment Number if you'll let me know what's available, and I'm happy to make any changes you request. 

Name: Frank Panetta
Description: 6' even, 180 lbs., short black hair, emerald-green eyes

Personality: A brooding, soulful, self-involved, pretentious hunk; also a skilled lover with a jaded palate.  Quiet, smoldering, intense; philosophical, abstracted, and bemused.  A man of few words, but always willing to offer a helping hand, especially to a woman with any kind of need.  Accustomed to the company of exotic ladies the world over, his sexual appetites tend toward the experimental and unconventional.  He doesn't always respect his partners as equals, but he makes sure they enjoy his company enough to not mind all that much.

Background: Frank's a gifted artist and photographer who could make a living in commercial art if he was willing to sell his talents that way.  A stubborn iconoclast, he earned a full scholarship to CalArts (California Institute of the Arts, one of the top art schools in the country) but threw it away to travel the world instead, carrying nothing but his backpack, his sketchbooks, and his vintage Nikon F 35 mm SLR. 

After nearly ten years of globetrotting, he found himself back at his family estate in Beverly Hills, wanting to put some roots down and stay in one place for a while.  His father, a top entertainment lawyer, and his mother, a dance instructor, were thrilled to have him back in the country and offered to support him indefinitely, but he considered a pampered life of leisure intolerably dull and self-indulgent.  Instead he opted to make use of the handyman skills he'd acquired abroad to support himself:  he pulled some strings with a real-estate mogul uncle to get himself the position as apartment manager at Melrose Place. 

It wasn't exactly heavy labor, but it was honest work:  fixing air conditioners and unclogging drains, a little painting and yard work now and then, although the more involved tasks were usually contracted out to skilled tradespeople.  He liked the fact that he got to set his own schedule and make time for his art whenever inspiration struck.  He also liked having routine access at all hours to the apartments of unsatisfied housewives and other well-heeled, bored, and libidinous young women.

Apartment #: 6
Archetype: Tall dark and handsome.  Quite dark.

LadySky

Awesome profile & I love him! *licks lips hungrily*  >:)

You can have either apt. 6 or 8!

rick957

6 it is, I suppose.  There isn't any particular significance to any particular number, is there?

LadySky

Nope, it is just to distinguish where each character lives. Six it is!

LadySky

Looks like we have the other half of our gay couple! He is going to post a character tomorrow!

Beguile's Mistress

Name:  Angela Bauer
Description:  5’4”, red hair, brown eyes, tanned complexion, slender, curvy
Marital Status:  Married ~~ Presently in a love/hate relationship with her husband.  Neither spouse is faithful.  Her roving eye has resulted in entanglements with men of all ages, from every walk of life.  Her current lover is a professional baseball player who is on vacation with his family.  She’s in the market for a fill-in romance.
Profession/Career:  Executive Vice-president of Lippcott Enterprises, a real estate management and development corporation responsible for some of the most exclusive addresses in the city.
Personality:  Type-A workaholic, tough as nails but fair, expects everyone else to work as hard as she does.  She’s highly competitive, self- assured, self-controlled, self-disciplined when it comes to business.  Her affairs are never a part of her work life.  She fought her way up the corporate ladder, usually following strong ethical standards but occasionally cutting corners to guarantee personal success.  Don't hassle her; she won't stand for it.  And don't treat her like she's clueless.
Background:  The only child of middle-class parents, she was indulged but not spoiled.  Her parents worked hard to provide a quality education, that gave her a well-rounded background and all the tools she needed to get ahead in life.  She babysat to make extra money and began working part time as soon a she was old enough.  She paid for much of her college education with part-time and full-time jobs and scholarships.  She has a BA and an MBA in business.  She was recruited by a far-sighted executive at Lippcott Enterprises and worked her way up from the entry level position in the Sales Department to Executive Vice President.
Apartment: #2
Archetype: Fiery Natural Red-head with a temper

(Character information subject to change once the husband figures out who he is.)

rahatngt

Taking care to fix some details with Beguile on PM before posting the character.