Looking for a Partner to RP with =)

Started by LordSmall, June 30, 2011, 10:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordSmall

Hi! I'm new to the community and looking for a Female to game with. Looking for someone interested in Fantasy story line as well as a Cyberpunk theme also. Someone that wants to play fairly often would be well appreciated =) I'm open to just about anything and everything. Post your ideas here...

dakabn

I am totally into both. I roleplay very often. If I'm home, I'm generally roleplaying or wishing I was.

As for ideas... None come to mind, but I will look at my idea list in OneNote.

- Each given a piece. When their children get older they tell them about going on a journey to meet to combine them. Why. End a war? Or keep it safe and away from others.

LordSmall

Sounds great! We have two story lines to choose from. First being a Fantasy role play setting in the War Hammer fantasy Role Play World. Second edition preferably =). If your not familiar with this setting you can easily Google the Game and find a wealth of knowledge on games World. I would like to use this system for our Fantasy story lines. The War Hammer game has a Rich and deep history and cultural setting a lot like our world. I would GM and set up our Toons at first to allow you to immerse your self into the game before, you start having to worry about  developing Toons on your own.  Second Story line stems from a RPG called Cyber Punk. Its set in 2020 and its allot like Blade runner, Johnny Numonic and Running Man. William Gibson and Philip Dick would be great writers to google and read about that setting. I would like to have to have a story line in both Setting so that we could flip back and forth as we liked so we do not get to burned out of one setting =) Let me know here then I will start to develope our Story lines and Characters...

dakabn

Or I could just ask my husband. LOL He's a wealth of such information.

And is Warhammer the one with a Chaos army. I have an idea specific to that actually. (Though you sound like you already have something in mind.)

I hope I get to add some personal development. :)

I like both ideas.

LordSmall

Quote from: dakabn on July 08, 2011, 02:37:07 PM
Or I could just ask my husband. LOL He's a wealth of such information.

And is Warhammer the one with a Chaos army. I have an idea specific to that actually. (Though you sound like you already have something in mind.)

I hope I get to add some personal development. :)

I like both ideas.
Absolutely all your ideas and input are wanted =) Yes it is the game that has the Incursion of Chaos that is seeping down from some place in the North Pole regions. The more you input and bring color and depth the more our Story line will be epic, and something we are both looking forward to playing on a regular basis.

dakabn

Of course. :) How do you want to get started?

LordSmall

Since you are semi knowledgeable on the War Hammer Fantasy Role Play system all we will need to do is Figure out our Characters. I tend to lean toward decently Valiant type Personas but I'm open to play not so good of heart folk. Since you have expressed interest in having your touch. I feel you should have the liberty in creating your character. ( I might call them toons from now on =P ) I also assume you have some general knowledge in fantasy type Races and careers. War hammers World offers Humans, Elves, Dwarves, and Halflings for playable Character races. Pick one that you would like to play. The careers are a bit more in depth but walk the same line as do most RPGs that are Fantasy based. We will just decide on a basic field of interest for now. We will work out details once you pick which a career that more defines your toon in your mind. Some thing like this ( Human Mage ) or ( Elf Warrior ) Once you and I got that figured out we will detail our toons out more like this. ( Human Ludwig Kleinstigil From Altdorf Capital of the Empire. Career: Apprentice Wizard.  age: 17 HT: 5' 11'' WT: 165 ) and ( Vivandrel From Laurelorn Forest Career: Kithband Warrior. age : 35 HT: 6' 2" WT: 160 ) We will keep stacking our toons till you have created a character and then we can start our story line. I know the first step sound so simple but there are to may different areas of culture to each race that it would take for ever to explain all them. Once we generalize a bit more we can detail her and him up! Have fun! Talk to you soon =)

dakabn

I like the idea of a human ranger. I could even translate a character from a previous game.