A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette (1 daughter needed)

Started by Vostroya, January 08, 2014, 09:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Datawych

kajirakate

Any female roles available in the latest incarnation of the story?
kk

Vostroya

Hey everyone, I'm feeling better today and I am catching up with everything that has been going on. I want to set a date for the start of the game on Sunday when I will have more free time and hopefully new meds will be kicking in. Hopefully everyone is on board still.

As for you KajiraKate, you are welcome to be one of the female staff employed by Julian in the house :)

King Serperior

Still here.  Minor headache, but here.  Glad that you are doing better    ;D

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Vostroya on January 17, 2014, 03:45:43 PM
Hey everyone, I'm feeling better today and I am catching up with everything that has been going on. I want to set a date for the start of the game on Sunday when I will have more free time and hopefully new meds will be kicking in. Hopefully everyone is on board still.

Still on board here.  Glad to hear you're starting to feel better.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Desirous

Hey everyone!

Glad to hear you are feeling better and certainly on board. I am down with a really bad fever, but hopefully should be feeling better real soon  :-)

Clio

As for you KajiraKate, you are welcome to be one of the female staff employed by Julian in the house :)

Yay! *hugs* I'm glad you're feeling better.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Datawych

Perfect timing, cus today's the first day that I'm feeling healthy again. I was afraid I was getting the flu.

minerva7790

With Vos' permission (glad you're feeling better!), I've turned my youngest daughter into a niece. Here's the new profile!

Name: Myra Beckett
Family Relation: Niece to Julian and Laura Stryker

Personality: In the absense of a father figure (her parents being divorced), Myra grew up to be a rebellious teenager. Going against the culture of the times, Myra has no desires to conform to anal training and the upbringing of a proper lady. Though brilliant at school, Myra likes to exasperate her mother and teachers by not doing her homework, sometimes even playing truant. At home, she is stubborn and willful. Myra's mother, herself a well-brought-up lady, has tried various punishments to control her only child, but nothing has worked so far. Myra blames her mother for divorcing her father. She needs that father figure in her life. Subconsciously, Myra wants to be punished and broken into complete submission by an authorative male figure.
Vital Statistics: Myra has a head full of deep red hair, redder than most of the Strykers. Her pale complexion compliments her choice of black gothic styled clothing. It is also a testament that Myra doesn't do much outdoor activities, although Myra has a flexible and supple body due to gymnastics lessons when she was younger. Myra's eyes are a deep blue, like her elder sister's. Her stats: 5'7", 123 lbs, 38-23-35

History: When Myra was 10, her parents, William and Linda Beckett filed for a divorce. William had insisted on the divorce, citing lost passion as a reason. Linda Beckett had known for years that William had been cheating on her, but had never thought to confront him as she had been brought up as a proper submissive wife. When William finally brought up divorce, Linda quietly accepted.

Despite her young age, Myra understood the reasons behind her parents' split. Slowly, she grew to resent her mother for not fighting the divorce. She resolved from then not to grow up as weak or meek as Linda.

Deep down, however, Myra is still her mother's daughter. Though she tries to fight it, she always felt a twinge of guilt for her hot-headed stubborness, and jealousy towards some of her more submissive classmates. When Myra was younger, her mother had brought her on family dinners with her sister's family, the Strykers. Myra had always found it odd how well-behaved the Stryker children were. Knowing them to be a traditional family where the daughters are brought up to obey the men, Myra tried to have as little to do with the Stryker daughters as possible. Imagine her anguish to find out that she was going to stay with them from her eighteenth birthday onwards!

In school, Myra has always done fairly well for someone who tried to rebel against the authority of the school. She loved literature and Spanish classes, but did poorly in Geography, because she didn't like the teacher. Myra has had her fair share of detentions for breaking school rules and being rude to teachers. Outside the classroom, Myra took up gymnastics and classical violin lessons, and did fairly well in both. Her slightly above average grades lasted her through high school. When it came to choosing a major for college, she wound up in Linguistic Studies because she could not think of anything else to do.

Ons: Anal, obviously. Bondage, being dominated. Almost anything goes. Once she breaks, she'll be out to please.

Off's: Anything that belongs to the toilet.
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Clio

Quote from: Blinkin on January 18, 2014, 12:10:30 AM
Something of note that some of our players may of missed and I just realized.

Because the starting age of characters is 18, that is not nessessarily the point that anal training begins. That begins when a character becomes sexually active, although I'm inclined to think the term should of been sexually mature but it's more or less symantics.

Today, the average age inwich teenagers become sexually active is actually between 14 and 15. As this is actually a trend that started a fair time ago, I really don't see society, with it's new "liberated" state of being getting teenagers to wait until their 18 to go looking for sex. The odds are that the training began some time before 18 and if we follow the concept as offered by the original story content, quite some time before that point.

In that story, eEmily, the youngest at 18 was already using a plug of 3" and the mother one of almost 6" in diameter. So, not even Myra is going to get away with a 1/2" plug. If you have not read this story yet, I would strongly urge you to do so, it may establish some idea of what the world of 2150+ is like. Myra is going to be at the tender mercies of everyone outside of the staff, and the boys are going to be in authority positions.

Vos and I had talked about 18 being the age that their training begins. That's why Anna lost her virginity at 18 and began training. The others may have had sex before 18 with kids their age, but I believe that Vos intends for 18 to be the age that the father begins anything sexual with his daughters.

Clio

Quote from: Blinkin on January 18, 2014, 12:24:33 AM
Again, the term was sexually active, not sexually active with his daugheters. If you and Vos worked out that your character waited until 18 to become sexually active, more power to you. I was merely offering the story concept as this is based on and giving the characters the option of their backstories starting earlier as opposed to everyone waiting until their 18th birthday and screaming "Take me Daddy!" Laura, who is as much involved in and responsible for the girl's training, and the conservative statements of the story may of started the process before 18 as part of backstory. This does not mean that any underage sex takes place during the story, only that it is possible.Same sex activities is still considered sexually active, as, one could argue, masterbation.

I'm not saying that they all waited until 18 to do anything sexual, but I would imagine it would be with boyfriends or girlfriends. We are basing this on that story, but I don't believe that means it has to follow the exact same rules. Vos will have to confirm this, obviously, but my understanding was that Julian at least waited until his daughters were 18.

However, if Laura wanted to start them wearing a butt plug at 16 to prepare them, then I guess that could make sense.

minerva7790

Quote from: Blinkin on January 18, 2014, 12:10:30 AM
In that story, eEmily, the youngest at 18 was already using a plug of 3" and the mother one of almost 6" in diameter. So, not even Myra is going to get away with a 1/2" plug. If you have not read this story yet, I would strongly urge you to do so, it may establish some idea of what the world of 2150+ is like. Myra is going to be at the tender mercies of everyone outside of the staff, and the boys are going to be in authority positions.

I have read that story, actually, and I get the impression that the girls start anal training at a young age. I'm not sure when the girls in our version start anal training, but for Myra, her mother couldn't even get her to obey, let alone submit to any kind of training. I didn't write it in, but I would imagine Myra to be the sort who has seduced boys since age 16, but left them hanging, as her own way of getting back at her father for abandoning his wife and daughter.

As for her being at the tender mercies of most of the characters in the game, I do expect her induction into the Stryker family to be rough. But we'll see how things play out.

Clio

Quote from: Blinkin on January 18, 2014, 12:47:10 AM
I think Vos set the minimum character age at 18 because there was a bit of a dust up in the first attempt at this game because someone wouldn't play off of characters under 18, even in a non-sexual way. I never got the idea that everything started at 18, but it's up to vos. If players have set up personal events, then by all means... and I didn't mean that it all began with Julian. It could of started with boy/girl-friends, self exploration or siblings. As I said, I was just trying to open up the background if someone wanted to establish the events earlier. but Vos is the final say in this. His game concept was based on the story, so my assumption is that his world would paralel that one in most ways, if not exactly recreating it.

I don't mean to start an argument or a long discussion on this. As I stated, if you wanted your character to remain virginal until 18, then by all means, do so and I'll be thrilled to support it.

My thought was just that with so many attractive women near by, I don't see any reason why the boys would nessessarily wait, nor the girls if they wanted to experiment. The norms of society in the story this is based on didn't seem to have any worries about sexual expression, so it's not going to be a big secret if someone does have sex... but something more like, "Oh, by the way..." sort of thing. Not a big deal anymore.

Yeah. I mean, the boys and other sisters could have been sexually active from a younger age, but I was just saying that I believe Vos intended for Julian to begin any sort of sexual relationship between him and his daughters after they were 18. Like I said, if Laura wanted to start them from a butt plug when they were 16 or 17, that would make sense. But I could see Julian having 18 as a guideline, so the girls know what to expect and when. The brothers and sisters might have experimented with each other, though. I imagine that Anna could have fooled around with her brothers when she was 16 or 17, but not her father until 18, and not full sex until then. But the others don't have to be virgins.

minerva7790

Quote from: Blinkin on January 18, 2014, 12:50:51 AM
abandoning his wife and daguter? Julian? Wait... you changed the character history and relationship, I guess.

Myra's submission isn't a factor, that's what the BDSM part comes in. If she's living in the Striker household, she's going to get that cute little asshole stretched if she likes it or not. ;)

But, we'll see how it works out.

Yes, Aunt Laura. Myra is now your niece. The original story does mention that it is now a social norm for women to be submissive and obedient to men. Myra will know about BDSM and may even expect it when her mother (your sister!) sends her to the Strykers. But don't expect her to take it quietly, for now!

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Desirous

Hey everyone!

I was don with fever and started feeling a little better so back to posting  :-) I was just wondering if it`s alright with everyone with Hank`s character being virgin? I am thinking he must have had some encounters with his girlfriends but nothing ever lead to him going all the way because he wanted to have his first time with someone from his family  :D

Clio

Quote from: Blinkin on January 20, 2014, 01:08:19 PM
It may be time tot ake this to the OOC, but there is nothing that says that he couldn't of had sex with someone in his family before the age of 18. The starting age is just to make everyone comfortable, but not a requirement that everyone started having sex, or anal training before their 18th birthday. If you want to be an 18 year old virgin in the game, it won't make much sense with the availability of female bodies at his fingertips, but it's up to you. When he lost/looses his virginity may be as much a factor of when his mother or sisters jumped him, or his fahter told him to start to get involved in training his sisters as personal choice. If he's waiting for a family member, odds are, it's happened already. If he's waiting until he "legal" (Which may of changed between today and the year 202120 (or was it 2020?) that the legal age for training purposes was lowered. In some states today, the age of concent IS 16 and in some states, the age of legal marriage with only a phone call to the parents IS 13, essencially meaning that the age of concent is 13 if you see a justice of the peace and make a call to say, "Mom, Dad, I'm getting married, bye."

In the end, if you want Hank to be a virgin when things start, feel free. If you want a reason for him to of started earlier, there it is.

I think, although Vos hasn't confirmed it, is that the 18 year old minimum character age was because there was a major stink put up in the first game when someone played a 17 year old (me) and someone suggest a 16 year old. A player refused to play with an under age character, even if that play wasn't sexual. *shrugs*

I see no problem with Hank being a virgin.

And Vos confirmed for me that 18 is the age that Julian starts anything sexual with his kids. He can post it on here, but I did ask him.

I see nothing wrong with just having 18 as a guideline. I mean, 18 is still very young.

Desirous

Quote from: Christa McGinn on January 20, 2014, 01:21:55 PM
I see no problem with Hank being a virgin.

And Vos confirmed for me that 18 is the age that Julian starts anything sexual with his kids. He can post it on here, but I did ask him.

I see nothing wrong with just having 18 as a guideline. I mean, 18 is still very young.

Thank you Christa!

In that case I would like to keep Hank a virgin who hasnt gone all the way till yet. My reason being is not only the sexual thing but the bond that he feels towards his family.

Clio

Quote from: Desirous on January 20, 2014, 01:31:57 PM
Thank you Christa!

In that case I would like to keep Hank a virgin who hasnt gone all the way till yet. My reason being is not only the sexual thing but the bond that he feels towards his family.

Just because Hank is a virgin doesn't mean that everyone else had to be at 18. And part of the reason he still is could be that his sisters were busy with college. And as the girls are meant to be submissive, they wouldn't necessarily have to jump him.

But yeah. I like playing virgin characters, so I can usually find an excuse. Lol.

Desirous

Quote from: Christa McGinn on January 20, 2014, 01:36:23 PM
Just because Hank is a virgin doesn't mean that everyone else had to be at 18. And part of the reason he still is could be that his sisters were busy with college. And as the girls are meant to be submissive, they wouldn't necessarily have to jump him.

But yeah. I like playing virgin characters, so I can usually find an excuse. Lol.

Makes perfect sense for him to be a virgin then and I like virgin characters as well, so I have my reasons and excuses as well  ;D

Clio

Quote from: Desirous on January 20, 2014, 01:41:27 PM
Makes perfect sense for him to be a virgin then and I like virgin characters as well, so I have my reasons and excuses as well  ;D

Lol. Cool.

And we can all probably move to the OOC now. :)

Desirous

Quote from: Christa McGinn on January 20, 2014, 01:43:59 PM
Lol. Cool.

And we can all probably move to the OOC now. :)

hehe yea sure, infact I should have posted in the OOC in the first place  :-)

Vostroya

Just posting this up again since it seems one of our group players is no longer posting with us. I am opening up a Daughter of the Stryker's position and possibly one more female character if interest is high.

I hope to see interest real soon!