News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Past based...

Started by Samantha, May 27, 2008, 09:13:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samantha

I tend to like to be more submissive, I have a little bit of a hard time playing dominent roles myself... but I did have some ideas, but if you don't like them it's fine.

1- Based back around the 1800's. A woman is running away from something, and she basically goes under an assumed name, and lifestyle, just to hide. Well, somehow, she meets a guy, and he is looking for a wife... for some reason, just because he's being forced, or something. Well, he meets her and the story continues...

2-Maybe based in the early 1900's. A woman has to find her father. She is from maybe england or something, and highly educated. Her father went missing after attending a friend, or maybe a stranger's, house who ownes a ranch or something, like a big piece of property. Both her and her father are cave explorers, and that's why her father visited said person...

If you want to play one of these, or want to hear any other of my idea's, pm me.
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]