Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rapsodi

i did just get done eating a peanut butter sandwich! yum!

The next person has a food allergy.
Love doesn’t make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

Cassiopeia

Kinda ... occasionally when I eat tomatoes I get hives along my chin *_*

The next person doesn't like their food too salty.

TheLegionary

Right. To be precise, no food at all, if possible.

Next person loves sugar.

halo

Nope, not while in training..

Next person likes walking in the rain.
The purpose of our lives is to be happy

grdell

Oh, yeah. And with no umbrella, too. What? It's just water.

The next person prefers dark chocolate to milk chocolate.
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

JustLisa

I do Dark is always better. *laughs*

The next person like strawberries and cream.
Who I am and what I show you I am are two very different things.
My Ons and Offs >>> https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=117473.0

Aria

very much so.

the next person likes fire.
"La poesia è nell'Aria"                    The Oath Of Drake
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

DiverseDesires

I love sitting in front of fires and bonfires etc, but I'm not a lover of fire in itself, I'm a water baby not a pyromaniac

The next person woudl like to get more sleep
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Endorphin

I'm thinking of taking a nap right now.

The next person needs a good massage.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

DiverseDesires

ooh yes - always  :-)

the next person sings along to music in the car
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Endorphin

Often.

The next person usually feels compelled to have dessert after a fine meal in a restaurant.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

DiverseDesires

sorry no, I think most dessert menus don't match the quality of the starters and mains

the next person likes tasting their companions dessert/meal in a restaurant

Endorphin

I do. Though I usually find that it's my meal which is being sampled.

The next person enjoys a nice drink with their meal.

DiverseDesires

when I'm not driving, yes

the next person likes building sand castles

Underneath

If I was living near sand, of course :D

The next person doesn't have any plans for New Year's

TheLegionary

Right, no plans.

Next person does not like popcorn.

Merry Gentry

sorry luv... I adore popcorn!

next person doesn't like the color purple
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Underneath

Purple's alright, but I loooooooveeeeeee Pink!!

The next person's avatar has a body as nice (if not nicer) than my avatar

grdell

Well, I like to think so...  ;D

The next person is wearing something warm.
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

Prototype

No, I don't have a shirt.  :P

( Underneath's Avatar is epic hot in my opinion. :3 )

The next person is a male! o.o

The puritan filth, where ivy grows
The poisoned tear, the thorn, the rose
The sin, the pleasure, the sexual urge
Is what I choose for my last dirge

DiverseDesires

*looking down* er.. no! Definitely not  ;D

the next person kissed someone at midnight

Prototype

I did not.  :-X

The next person is female? =_=

DiverseDesires

spreading your bets huh?

Yup, that's a yes

the next person is wearing socks

Endorphin

Nope, sorry.

The next person is wearing underwear.

Prototype

Yes I am.

The next person is feeling naughty.