News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolli

-dances with Saturn happily, then pauses to glare at Saber- Excuse me? Galaxy Quest? HARRY POTTER! Helllooo! Alan Rickman as Snape pwns everything. Ever.
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Rickman is a brilliant Snape. ^^  I honestly cannot picture dear Severus being played as anyone else.
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

saturnschild

oh yes him as Snap was just adoring. *starts dancing again to sweeny todd music in head* What Mr. Todd What Mr. Todd What is that sound.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

Good. You've both made me happy enough to skip off to bed without a worry. ;p

-dances with Saturn just a bit more, and sings- Pretty women! Fascinating! Sipping coffee, dancing. Pretty women are a wonder. Pretty women!
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

Yes Pretty Women Oh Pretty Women, Pretty Women Pretty Women. *hugs Lolli again* good night my dear sweet sweet dream you will have of the beautiful Johnny Depp.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

Bah, Johnny Depp! *grumble, grumble*

I don't actually have anything against Johnny Depp, I just like doing the "grumble, grumble" thing.  He's actually done a lot of very brilliant roles.  I tend to avoid reading about actors or actresses who get a lot of hype, or following any of their work, but Depp is one who's done a lot of smart, funny, crazy parts.  I respect that in an actor. ^^

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

saturnschild

oh yes he is a wonderful he is going to be in the once said before Alice and Wonderland movie. The Mad Hatter is his role.

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

*restocks all the goodies, drinks and boxes*

wanna see a really really sexy looking Johnny Depp?  Google a TV show called 21 Jump Street...

*sigh* That's when I fell in love with him and Dustin Nguen...
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

saturnschild

Brad Pitt looks like John Travolta in Interview of the Vampire, it is kind freaking me out.

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

Hm, but Johnny Depp as Crybaby! That's a great movie. xD I loved Hatchet Face.

-snatches her box and sighs happily- I has goodies from the lovely Nurse, I has a brand new pack of Camels, I'm sore all over from a relentless day of Hide-and-go-seek yesterday, I woke up late to find I'd actually slept well, it stopped hailing, and the pimple on my forehead that troubled me last night has vanished!
I couldn't be happier! :']
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Sounds like a good kind of day. ^^  *hugs*  I just got back from work.  Bleckh. XD

MzNurse

I did work and the grocery store...in the same day...

*shudders*

saturnschild

Everybody had such a busy day, all I did was look at apartments, played with a puppy, and watched Interview with a Vampire. I am so lazy. *sulks in corner*

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

Goodmorning, everybody!
I had a hell of a night last night. Imagine being woken at midnight to find you have to go pluck your baby brother out of prison! Cripes. I could use a tall glass of something strong.
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

*pushes out something tall glass of something strong* here you go.

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

Good lord...*tosses her over a nice full shot of genuine Newfoundland Screech* I'm sorry, Lolli, dearie.  I hope you managed to get at least SOME sleep thereafter.

MzNurse

*sneaks in and quickly restocks, hoping nobody noticed she missed her alarm this morning*

saberblue

Hmm...all those wonderful, delicious goodies weren't there a second ago...

*catches MzNurse trying to escape, and tickle-pounces*

MzNurse

Gah!  Stop!  that tickles!

*restocks all the goodies and boxes on time today*

Lolli

-noms and noms and.. nomnoms.-

Thanks, all. 'Twas pretty hectic but things are settling down a bit today. It's Passover, so I doubt I'll be on much. But I wanted to pop in and at least say hello this morning. ;p
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

Good Morning Ewok Snack Shack. *grabs some snacks and enjoy the treats*

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

*sneaks in and lays in wait to pounce the next person that enters*

saturnschild

*skips in to see whats going on today*

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

*pounce tackle kiss Saturn*

*giggles and restocks everything*

saberblue

*snatches up the goodies (and the MzNurse) with wide open arms*

Hooray for teh goodie boxes, AND MzNurse!