News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

F seeking dom M

Started by AngelOfDarkness, December 17, 2012, 03:50:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelOfDarkness

Greek/Roman/Barbarian style era

Male is a king or emperor of the time, who of course is a woman's man. Until he meets the female character, of course he'll fall for her but is still staunch and dominant over his kingdom. He will become protective of her and care for her and though she is a slave/servant she would become his queen and wife and mother of his children.

She'll start off as a slave given to the king/emperor as a gift or prize, or a servant in his home. She's not that outgoing and she's quiet, she is taunted by other women and his guards and knights/warriors. She will fall for him when she sees the true soft kind himself.
Where is the communication? Bravery isn't ignoring someone, a strong person is someone who can be honest. Honesty may hurt but a lie or being ignorant can hurt ten times more.
On/Offs; On/Offs Page
Ideas; Angel's Roleplay Ideas

iback

Hi that definitely sounds like an interesting roleplaying subject. Im a noob on here and don't know anything so you'd have to help me through with the steps to get to where we need to get to to start roleplaying.
“I have no country to fight for; my country is the earth; I am a citizen of the world.” -Eugene V. Debs

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace"- Jimmy Hendrix