The Wibbily Wobbly Timey Wimey Game

Started by Oreo, July 05, 2015, 12:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oreo

Self Explanitory

Begins:

Ate Oreo stuffed Chips Ahoy...like a TimeLord.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

PleaseBeGentle

Ate Cheddar Cheese and Cracker Combos....like a TimeLord
"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best night and day to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight and never stop fighting."
-e.e. cummings

O/Os: WhatAhWant WhatAhNeed - READ BEFORE YOU PM ME - OFFS ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE
A/As: Yeahhhhh...I Wouldn't Get Too Close If I Were You

Deamonbane

Passed along a request for room service... like a Timelord!
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Oreo

Killed 25 goblins in the arena...like a TimeLord.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Tribal Dancer

I put the van in the shop...Like A Boss!....NO...  Like A Time Lord!!

Oreo

Beat the Grigori in Star Ocean ...like a TimeLord.

Peripherie

Ran screaming from a HUGE bug in the kitchen.... like a Timelord!  ::) :P
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Zeth

Oniya

Caught a housefly using nothing but an empty water bottle... Like a Time Lord!
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Oreo

Woke up after a two day Benadryl binge...Like a TimeLord.

Oniya

Quote from: Oreo on July 13, 2015, 04:21:39 PM
Woke up after a two day Benadryl binge...Like a TimeLord.

(Psst - we call that 'regenerating'.)

Made meatloaf... Like a Time Lord.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Beautiful Mystery

Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

jenna28

Oreo

Made a casserole from food stuffs in my garden...Like a TimeLord.

Ryven

Washed the dishes...Like a Time Lord

Oreo

* Oreo  is bad

Stared at Ryven's avatar like a Captain Jack Time Lord.

Zeth

Ate some cheesecake ...like a time lord.

lights

Hit the gym...like a Time Lord?

Wait. Did any of the Doctors even lift? I mean if you could go back in time to before someone else was using the squat rack whenever you wanted you should be pretty cut right?

Right???

Elysian Radiance

Discussed casual sex... like a Timelord? @_@ I think we ladies should say Timelady. =P
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Oreo

Cleaned house ...Like a TimeLord.

* Oreo polishes sonic screwdriver

SapphireHaven

O/O

Zeth

Watched Bruce Lee movie..Like a Time Lord!

Golden Spider

Watched The X-Files.... Like a Timelord
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Oreo

Watched the inside of my eyelids...Like a TimeLord.

Rhedyn

yobo

AmberStarfire

Replied to a post... Like a Time Lord.

Zeth

Oreo

Invented a new recipe for cream cheese and Peblamo chili sauce for gnocchi...like a TimeLord. *dies of yum*

AmberStarfire

Ate chocolate brazil nuts.. like a Timelord.

Zeth

Quote from: Oreo on July 29, 2015, 05:04:05 AM
Invented a new recipe for cream cheese and Peblamo chili sauce for gnocchi...like a TimeLord. *dies of yum*

Fell in love with Oreo's cooking...like a Timelord!

AmberStarfire

Decided she would like to try Oreo's chilli sauce... like a Timelord!

Bes

Found The Wibbily Wobbly Timey Wimey Game... Like a Time Lord!
A/A: Brain hasn't been working well lately. If I owe you words, I haven't forgotten. Just... working on it.

Oreo

*giggles at Bes* ...Like a TimeLord

How to make Roasted Pepper cream cheese sauce...Like a TimeLord

1 cup sour cream
2 TBL butter
1/2 stick of cream cheese (3-4 oz)
2-3 TBL Peblamo Roasted Pepper

Blend and melt over low heat and pour over cooked gnocchi.

Jazra

Responded with my latest erotic post to one of my role plays like a Time Lord.
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

Oreo

Moved all my Xbox games to an external HD...Like a TimeLord.

AmberStarfire

Got a nice hot shower... like a Timelord!

Oreo

Got a secret job done, like a TimeLord.

AmberStarfire

Ate cheese biscuits and watched Stargate Universe.. like a TimeLord!

MiscMrE

Drove home after saving lives... like a time lord

Phantomhive

Eating my supper, with Sebastian like a Timelord...
[My real life pet chinchillas name is Sebastian not the butler this time lol]
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Phantomhive

Sebastian is loving on me.... Like a Timelord
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Rhedyn

Phantomhive

Woke up with a start... Like a Timelord.