Two Heroines in Need of a Male GM [Some NC and Exotic]

Started by Thornpetal, April 18, 2010, 11:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornpetal

Greetings gentlemen!  I and my new acquaintance Iridum248 are looking for a highly literate, creative male GM who feels he can provide our feisty heroines with plenty of adventure to sate their wanderlust.  This tale is envisioned as playing on many fantasy adventure tropes and including plenty of action, sexiness, and general smuttiness.  The heroines are capable, but shipwrecked on an unknown island they will run afoul of its many strange creatures and bizarre denizens.  Often they will find themselves overcome and at the mercy of their foes' darkest desires, giving into strange erotic sorcery, or even finding themselves unable to control their own lust.

(Please note that these exact characters may be subject to change)  ;)

The setting is a "none too particular about accuracy" version of our own world, with a generally medieval / Renaissance feel.  Some aspects of the world reflect the Age of Sail, however.  The character I will be portraying is a pirate who has sailed the oceans from Marseilles to the Orient.  In the South China Sea she meets a new traveling companion (Iridum's character) who joins her in her adventures.  However, it is not long before they are caught in a storm of supernatural proportions.  The two awake to find themselves on an unfamiliar shore.  In truth they have landed on part of what remains of a lost continent (Lemuria or Mu, perhaps?).  Beings long thought dead and consigned to mythology (satyrs, minotaurs) are still alive and well here, as well as lost civilizations of humans who worship strange entities and wield forgotten magics.

Hopefully this has gotten some of your creative juices flowing.  Obviously this game will take some creative effort on the part of the GM, but we will naturally contribute as well.  If interested please pm myself or Iridum, and it would be helpful to cc: the other on any messages you send.

Thank you for your interest!  ;)

Zeal

Hmm.  I might be interested in this.  iridum can speak to my writing ability.

Urbanzorro

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Cardwolf

I'd be happy to do it as well, if you need any proof of my of my talents please send me a message and test me as you please.