[M/F] Broodmother RP

Started by eternaldarkness, April 08, 2016, 09:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eternaldarkness

I've always been a fan of playing as or alongside characters that were alien, monstrous, weird or not what would typically be considered beautiful or attractive, be they muscular orc babes, goblins, or any other type of hideous monster. For this RP, i'd like to try it with something like Brood Mother Zagara or some similar monster momma that wants to breed with her own specially-selected male human to create a monstrous swarm of deadly monster babies. Her reasons for selecting said partner are something we can work out together along with the rest of the details. Although this one is listed as M/F, i am fine with the player having any (or no) gender identity. I'd also enjoy doing this the other way around: I'd dig playing any kind of foul monster, alien, or demon, maybe even Abathur!

I am something of a sucker for love stories, so that's a bonus, but not required either. As for a smut to plot ratio, i'd say it should be about 60/40 in favor of plot. My ON's are many and my offs very few, mainly only toilet play is off-limits.

I am flexible on the medium we use - i prefer a messenger, with Skype being my primary one i use, but I am willing to do it via PM, or here on the boards. My post lengths tend to vary, and can be anywhere from a paragraph or two two a page or more if i'm really inspired.

Any interested parties, PM me or contact me on Skype: johnathan.collier