Mafia Game: Battle for Little Italy (OOC)

Started by Remiel, June 17, 2010, 08:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiopeia

I don't wanna be remade!  >:(  *huffs and stomps foot stubbornly*  I shall just follow you around in angry ghostly (yet sexy) form, scaring away all the hotties that come across your path!  HAH!

Esoteric Myobi

-calls up the Ghostbusters-

Hello? Yes, I have a hostile spirit following me around? I think she needs to be appeased with an attractive male ghost, preferably one who's great at making cocktails...if you know what I mean...

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Cassiopeia

Cocktails?! <.<

I ... I mean ... I shall not be so easily swayed!  *makes ghostly noises* ooogityboogityboogity!

Galanthor

great idea *become the first ghost barkeeper*

DudelRok

*brings back a nice pine box* Perfect size? To big? Nah... I like the elbow room.

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread

thirteenhearts

the cops won't (and didn't) take me alive!

*starts stinking in the afterlife*

Cassiopeia

Well, I gotta say, if we had to go we sure went out in style, don't you think, Thirteen?  Thank you for the awesome post Remiel!

*is now a happy ghost*

... *even happier noticing that there is now a bar in the afterlife!*  Barkeep!  *smacks hand down on the bar*  I'd like a Screaming Multiple Orgasm On The Beach!  Death has given me a sweet tooth.

thirteenhearts

Yes, it was much like a "Thelma & Louise" style!  Go out kicking ass Cassiopeia!

Galanthor

*nods at cassiopaia* *gives her a hard drink before taking her on the beach*

Cassiopeia

*hours late*

*_* ... you know ... this ghost thing really ain't so bad ...

DudelRok

And he takes her out with a Loony Tune gag! XD

I AM THE RETURN!

Esoteric Myobi

Nuu, I didn't even get a chance to make my last vote before I died! ;-;

-blames the time difference and busy family packed weekend-

Well...at least I got to kill someone first before I got blown into itty bitty bits x3

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

thirteenhearts

Breezes through a wall as a ghost

I'm very curious to see what will happen now that we are down to just the Don's...hmm...

Attempts to put her pinky finger to her lip a la Dr. Evil but it just melts through her face

Valerian

*serves up ghostly martinis all around*

This should make the watching go more smoothly, at least.  :)
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Autumn52

Yummy martinis I want mine shaken not stirred (giggles or at least I think that is how James Bond liked his) laughs

ghostly hands having trouble gripping glass but finds that I can levitate it works just as good
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Cassiopeia

*takes a martini and levitates in the room*  Should be most fascinating to see how this turns out.  *crosses leg and stifles a giggles*  TNT ... 

DudelRok

*takes his martini in turn* What can I say? Always go out with a.... bang.

I AM THE RETURN!

Cassiopeia

You're a very literal sort of person aren't you ... *smirks and sips her martini*

DudelRok

I AM THE RETURN!

Cassiopeia

Hence the TNT I'm assuming ... *nods and removes the olives from her glass*  I wonder if ghosts can get buzzed <.<

DudelRok

Hey, either my in character and general persona was easily read or Remiel is a mind reading genius.

I AM THE RETURN!

Remiel

Mithlomwen asked a good question.  I guess I wasn't clear enough in my last post:

Quote from: Mithlomwen on July 27, 2010, 09:10:21 AM
Ok quick question...how is it that BegM and I are supposed to vote?  I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do.  *is clueless* 

Well, normally you would vote the same as you normally would; however, since there are only you and Beguile's left, I'm giving you guys the additional option of deciding to offer an armistice and call and end to the feud.   If, however, one of you betrays the other at the last second, that Don's family will win.  If, however, you both vote for each other, then nobody will win. I know it's a bit of a curveball, but I figured it would make the game's last round interesting, no? ;)

So basically, your choices are to vote to eliminate the other Don, or stop the fighting and join forces.  So the possible outcomes are:

1. Mithlomwen votes to eliminate Beguile's Mistress, and Beguile's Mistress votes for peace:  Beguile's Mistress dies, and Cannolis win.
2. Mithlomwen votes for peace, and Beguile's Mistress votes to eliminate Mithlomwen:  Mithlomwen dies, and Linguines win.
3. Mithlomwen votes to eliminate Beguile's Mistress, and Beguile's Mistress votes to eliminate Mithlomwen:   Both die, and nobody wins!
4. Mithlomwen votes for peace, and Beguile's Mistress votes for peace:  the war is ended, both Dons survive, and a new Family is formed!

I know it's needlessly complicated, but I just thought I'd have this game go out with a bang.  Heh.

If I hear from neither Don by the end of Wednesday, I'm going to assume they both decided to call a truce.

Now, ghosts, it's your turn to chime in.  What should your Dons do? What would you do? Let's hear it!

Valerian

Stop the madness!  If we're all dead, the next thing you know the Fettuccines and the Calzones will be fighting it out to the death!
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Autumn52

I say duke it out to the end and kill each other that is what any mobster would do......I think

giggles
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

thirteenhearts

Really...a truce? I don't recall seeing that in the Godfather part I movie...